PDA

View Full Version : Theory That May work

wadefan03
07-23-2008, 12:45 PM
I think we should sign Jason Williams with the money we were going to use on Tyronn Lue and just start Mark Blount. We need a veteran pg to helpChalmers develop. Just wait until Zo returns after All-Star break. We could then use Marcus Banks as trade bait or something.

Williams/Chalmers/Quinn/Banks
Wade/Cook
Marion/Jones/Wright
Beasley/Haslem
Blount/Anthony/Zo

noturnormalhero
07-23-2008, 12:50 PM
I think we should sign Jason Williams with the money we were going to use on Tyronn Lue and just start Mark Blount. We need a veteran pg to helpChalmers develop. Just wait until Zo returns after All-Star break. We could then use Marcus Banks as trade bait or something.

Wade/Cook
Marion/Jones/Wright
Beasley/Haslem
Blount/Anthony/Zo

all "theories" and trade ideas should go on the thread that is made just for this. this will prolly get moved. to comment on ur theory..i rather start haslem/anthony over blount. and how are they going to use Banks (with his bad contract) as trading bait? the only trading bait besides marion or haslem that we have is cook and wright. and 2nd round picks. lol. dont agree with ur theory. and how u gonna put QUINN on that roster?!?! even if he does end up there i'd be :(

DQL
07-23-2008, 01:02 PM
ew :badidea:

King Koopa
07-23-2008, 01:29 PM

Wade/Cook
Marion/Jones/Wright
Beasley/Haslem
Blount/Anthony/Zo

for some reason you and Heatfan123459 are always posting stuid threads, that make no sense who would actually wants qinn on there team, besides that, i rather start Mario or Jason just because Jason cant play defense, and who actually wants Banks contract.

Diehardheatfan
07-23-2008, 03:02 PM
I dont like the idea either, BUT i dont understand why people get so angry at others ideas

noturnormalhero
07-23-2008, 04:01 PM
I dont like the idea either, BUT i dont understand why people get so angry at others ideas

he wants to use MARCUS BANKS as trading bait. you telling me that doesnt seem strange to u? someone with a bad contract and is a mediocre back up as trading bait. The only way that dude goes anywhere off a trade is in a package deal..same with Blount. Ideas that don't make sense, i hate on and so do others. I don't like the idea, it's just an opinion. But ideas that DONT MAKE SENSE...yeaaa..

jrodmesche
07-23-2008, 04:09 PM
are you for real? banks and chalmers are better than both willims and quinn and if we left blount at starting center wed suck at rebounding

daleja424
07-23-2008, 09:00 PM
this falls under "realistic but boring." Its not something that is out there and crazy but it is still easy to hate on b/c NO ONE wants to see williams and blount... and b/c this team will not win games...

fins08
07-23-2008, 09:06 PM
New Title for Thread- Theory THat may not Work

noturnormalhero
07-23-2008, 09:39 PM
New Title for Thread- Theory THat may not Work

hahaha