PDA

View Full Version : Where do you see Tinsley and Marbury next year?

cyph34
07-23-2008, 06:15 AM
marbury has expressed interest in going to boston, but i don't know if the c's want him there. got no idea bout tinsley

Mile High Champ
07-23-2008, 09:52 AM
Im not really sure at this point. I see Tinsley with the heat, clippers, blazers to name a few teams.

durqtitan
07-23-2008, 11:48 AM
I don't see how Marbury could get moved anywhere, he is like the 2nd highest paid guy in the NBA. I don't think any team can afford 21 mil without trading basically their whole team. Maybe the Cavs could offer Big Bens 14 mil a year (only 2 years left) and Wally's 13 mil (last year of deal) so that the knicks could have a ton of cap space in 2010. As far as Tinsley goes, the Pacers are gonna get nothing in return. They just have to move him. He's not a team player and his contract has 3 years left (close to 7 mil a year). They have to ship him to anybody who wants for whatever they will give. Again the Cavs Eric Snow and Damon Jones both only have one year left and with Delonte West possibly going elsewhere they could use a pg

madiaz3
07-23-2008, 11:51 AM
marbury is an expiring contract

ugadawgsfan17
07-23-2008, 11:58 AM
They both will be unsigned

travesy3
07-23-2008, 11:59 AM
Marbury is getting bought out. So is Tinsley. Bird is a fool, he may have been able to trade him, but not now, after he publicly said Tinsley is as good as gone, announcing if he can't trade him he will buy him out. Why would someone take his contract when they can just get him for the minimum? Bird should just let the GM do his job.

durqtitan
07-23-2008, 12:03 PM
marbury is an expiring contract

Your right, I overlooked that. Why move him or by him out when you can just dump him after this year. Nice catch man

D-Leethal
07-23-2008, 12:20 PM
Steph will be bought out. I can see Riley taking a chance on him, maybe Houston. If not, probably somewhere as a 6th man if he's willing to do that. As long as he is surrounded by no BS vets and coaches I think he will have a good season as a 3rd option. Not in NY though thank god

MilwaukeeBAller
07-23-2008, 12:42 PM
I could see Tinsley possibly in Miami. They really need a point guard, and he'd be a much better fit with Wade than Marbury would.

noturnormalhero
07-23-2008, 12:57 PM
hope neither of the 2 end up here in Miami. i know our situation is not the greatest but tinsley? eh. marbury? no no

Crunchy12489
07-23-2008, 01:04 PM
I really don't see Tinsley going anywhere. No teams are available for a "street" starting point guard... I would say the Bulls need an experienced point guard... Derrick isn't good enough (or as good as YOU PEOPLE put him to be) to start... Sorry if I hurt the bandwagons feelings, but making a sig for a rookie who hasn't played a single game in the NBA is taking it too far.

King Koopa
07-23-2008, 01:17 PM
i dont mind if we get any of the two.

ZHawk1123
07-23-2008, 01:18 PM
I'd take Steph in Boston if he would take a serious cut in pay...

18colts29
07-23-2008, 05:38 PM
Marbury is getting bought out. So is Tinsley. Bird is a fool, he may have been able to trade him, but not now, after he publicly said Tinsley is as good as gone, announcing if he can't trade him he will buy him out. Why would someone take his contract when they can just get him for the minimum? Bird should just let the GM do his job.

Bird said a few days back that Tinsley would not be bought out. He said if nobody wanted to trade for him he would stay on the bench because he will not give anyone money they didn't earn. I saw on a few websites that Miami was interested in him, but I don't know how intersted.