PDA

View Full Version : Perfect Nash back-up

jlove
07-23-2008, 01:21 AM
I got the perfect temporary back-up for Nash, whether Dragic comes over this year or not. Nobody has brought his name up, well except me last year, when this main topic was brought up by the Suns themselves. He's an NBA vet although he hasn't been in the "League" for a couple of years now. He's 6'4" 209 lbs. Last year his stats were:

44% FG - 35% 3FG - 89% FT - 4.2 Rbds - 10.5 Asts - 1.3 Stls - 16.5 Pts

+21 efficiency for the D-League team Idaho Stampede...............

RANDY LIVINGSTON

He'd be the perfect short term back-up for Nash, especially since he has NBA PG experience, can definitely run a team, is definitely a passing PG, and with the Suns saying they want to rest Nash more so he's got more in the tank for the playoffs. There isn't a better VET option left in free agency. He'd definitely sign for the Vet min if we offered it to him. Come on Kerr, make the call.

FreedomReigns
07-23-2008, 01:51 AM
I got the perfect temporary back-up for Nash, whether Dragic comes over this year or not. Nobody has brought his name up, well except me last year, when this main topic was brought up by the Suns themselves. He's an NBA vet although he hasn't been in the "League" for a couple of years now. He's 6'4" 209 lbs. Last year his stats were:

RANDY LIVINGSTON

He'd be the perfect short term back-up for Nash, especially since he has NBA PG experience, can definitely run a team, is definitely a passing PG, and with the Suns saying they want to rest Nash more so he's got more in the tank for the playoffs. There isn't a better VET option left in free agency. He'd definitely sign for the Vet min if we offered it to him. Come on Kerr, make the call.

Not a bad idea. I would personally rather have Darrell Armstrong though. He's more competitive.

whamo
07-23-2008, 02:14 AM
I'm going to have to check out some footage on him to really say how I feel, but his stats look pretty good, and I know that he is pretty popular in the D league.

theimortalone
07-23-2008, 08:35 AM
His stats sound amazing. I wonder if Kerr knows about him? Hope so. He sounds awesome!!

whamo
07-23-2008, 10:16 AM
He has played on something like 5 NBA teams in the past...he is not a really young guy, but does have some meaningful experience. He actually played on the Suns a while back.

Rome
07-23-2008, 03:18 PM
Im sure the Suns are "looking" at alot of potential back ups. I thought Randy Livingston died of old age.... jki wouldnt mind him backin up the team, decent idea jlove.

Voodoo Alchemy
07-24-2008, 01:54 AM

RANDY LIVINGSTON

I thought he retired from the Dleague and wanted to coach in the WNBA?

mnp2597
07-24-2008, 03:00 AM
Remember that A Tuck was T Mac in the D league last year.So I wouldn't get too excited about those stats. Especially from a guy that has had so many chances in the NBA

whamo
07-24-2008, 06:19 PM
I thought he retired from the Dleague and wanted to coach in the WNBA?

I think that was the other Randy Livingston...aren't there two guys with that name? I think that the other one played for the Bulls back in the Jordan days and was a quick little PG who played with energy and had decent D. Not sure though.

whamo
07-24-2008, 06:35 PM
I think that was the other Randy Livingston...aren't there two guys with that name? I think that the other one played for the Bulls back in the Jordan days and was a quick little PG who played with energy and had decent D. Not sure though.

Whoops! That was Randy Brown, not Livingston, my fault.