PDA

View Full Version : Who is the worst NBA player to win the Finals MVP?

IversonIsKrazy
07-23-2008, 01:12 AM
I was bored, and was wondering, who is the worst NBA player 2 win the finals MVP??

IversonIsKrazy
07-23-2008, 01:12 AM
I would say TOny Parker

Max Power
07-23-2008, 01:14 AM
Cedric Maxwell

Chronz
07-23-2008, 01:15 AM
Cedric Maxwell: The 0x All-Star

I have no idea how Jo Jo won it over his Celtic mates

Spurred1
07-23-2008, 01:17 AM
I would say TOny Parker
Parker was amazing in the playoffs when he won. He certainly deserved the Finals MVP.

Crunchy12489
07-23-2008, 01:23 AM
Wow what a hate thread.

Believe me, if you won the Finals MVP Award, you've earned it... I don't care WHO has received this award, I respect them for it...

Yall are on some hating bull ****. Really... Stop discrediting people's accomplishments. I'm sure they have accomplished way more than what you have done.

TheBatchelor213
07-23-2008, 01:31 AM
I gotta think there is much worse than Tony Parker

myspace.com/thebatchelorspe

Theanswer76
07-23-2008, 01:35 AM
thats like asking, whos the worst team to win the nba finals?

Chronz
07-23-2008, 01:45 AM
Wow what a hate thread.

Believe me, if you won the Finals MVP Award, you've earned it... I don't care WHO has received this award, I respect them for it...

Yall are on some hating bull ****. Really... Stop discrediting people's accomplishments. I'm sure they have accomplished way more than what you have done.

Whos discrediting them? Would you feel less bootyhurt if the question asked was who was the best Finals MVP? Were just putting them in order and crediting the better players for being better players. But there are some situations where the Finals MVP shouldve gone another way

Jay22Redd
07-23-2008, 01:46 AM
Wow what a hate thread.

I agree

Chronz
07-23-2008, 01:46 AM
thats like asking, whos the worst team to win the nba finals?

The 1999 New York Knicks (Without Ewing)

Edit) Nevermind I thought you said participate in that case I think its a close between a few teams but I dont like the 78 team too much. They lost the most amount of games from any winner and they faced a 47 win team in the Finals. They had a ton of heart but they are still one of the weakest champs ever.

Lone Maverick
07-23-2008, 02:41 AM
I would say TOny Parker

Must be a product of the moment and/or a Spurs hater perhaps, because no way is Parker the worse to win it. He was a one man fast break and got in the paint when he wanted to. :rolleyes:

Beno7500
07-23-2008, 04:16 AM
You can't be bad to win Finals MVP...

agobbi17
07-23-2008, 04:38 AM
hard to say when if named MVP that means you are the best for that specific year. So there is no worst MVP.

mamba24
07-23-2008, 04:52 AM
[QUOTE=Crunchy12489;5968115]Wow what a hate thread.

nuff said...

Samsin
07-23-2008, 05:05 AM
Hating on haters. Wow you deserve a glass of rum and a small plastic trophy. Hater of the day. You wear your purple suit and brown framed sunglasses with that nice oak table design. Grab those 15 individual wrapped mambas(No yellows, just the goodens') and tell some weak, semi-hating, fools, how you really feel. Always remember though, O.J. was found innocent, wrestling is fake and Rupaul is more women then most of the WNBA. Things aren't always as they seem. Oh Zhar of hatred, hate on a fellow hater so that I too can understand your ways.

Samsin
07-23-2008, 05:12 AM
That goes out to Crunchy tacos, mamba the anti-dali lama, and the rest of the Haterade Parade. Keep on keepin' on.

Chronz
07-23-2008, 05:52 AM
You can't be bad to win Finals MVP...

Hey quick who was the better Finals MVP, Kareem or Chauncey?

Chronz
07-23-2008, 05:53 AM
hard to say when if named MVP that means you are the best for that specific year. So there is no worst MVP.

Why not?

GspLAL
07-23-2008, 05:56 AM
Yes there can be a worst finals MVP because for example, MJ>Parker.

Chronz
07-23-2008, 06:07 AM
Yes there can be a worst finals MVP because for example, MJ>Parker.

http://www.omni-ts.com/_common/img/winner.jpg

JordansBulls
07-23-2008, 08:08 AM
Cedric Maxwell in 1981

Mile High Champ
07-23-2008, 08:23 AM
I would agree, this thread is terrible. Anyone who wins the finals mvp is a great player that deserves recognition, not to be bad mouth by some fans who dont know nothing!

Iodine
07-23-2008, 09:11 AM
Hating on haters. Wow you deserve a glass of rum and a small plastic trophy. Hater of the day. You wear your purple suit and brown framed sunglasses with that nice oak table design. Grab those 15 individual wrapped mambas(No yellows, just the goodens') and tell some weak, semi-hating, fools, how you really feel. Always remember though, O.J. was found innocent, wrestling is fake and Rupaul is more women then most of the WNBA. Things aren't always as they seem. Oh Zhar of hatred, hate on a fellow hater so that I too can understand your ways.

PSD, the only place lawers can't understand a ****ing thing your saying

And it's cedric "I should not even start on this team thank god Kevin can deal with coming off the bench" Maxwell

bagwell368
07-23-2008, 09:35 AM
Cedric Maxwell in 1981

Maxwell was like Dr J. - except he couldn't dribble and did all his stuff around the basket. He was probably the snakiest low post guy I ever saw. On a team of HoF'ers - having played the best and toughest Conference Finals of all time, he stood up and did what had to be done.

That's what I know about Cedric.

C-Webb
07-23-2008, 09:36 AM
Cedric Maxwell the player overall wasn't as good as most other players named finals MVP, but his performance in that finals (if anyone stating him even watched it) in no way can be claimed as less than others. He completely carried the team in a couple games...

kingkobe
07-23-2008, 09:47 AM
I'm surprised no one has mentioned the wheelchair kid - D-Wade. Just jumping on the hate train. haha no harms meant.

jfnyg23
07-23-2008, 09:48 AM
Perhaps better worded: Which NBA Finals MVP had the least accomplished career?

Bill Walton maybe? Was maybe the best collegiate center of all time but was never incredible in the NBA. Great rebounder and above average scorer his first 4 years in the league, but really dropped off after that. Never averaged 20 ppg and was essentially a limited role bench player by the time he got to the celtics. I'm sure injuries played a huge part in it, but he only played 10 seasons (if you can even count that last season w/ boston (10 games)) and his numbers weren't as good as many of the other finals mvp's. AND oh yeah, is there a worse person to listen to commentate an NBA game?