PDA

View Full Version : Who WIll Make The Team ?

JOSETHEALLSTAR
07-22-2008, 09:53 PM
After Watching the Summer league games and seeing Mike Harris, Maarty Leunen. and Joey Dorsey play who would you like to see make the team? Do you think theres any chance they all make the team and the rockets maybe trade or cut Steve Novak , Bobby Jackson , Luther Head ? Your thoughts..

Jay22Redd
07-23-2008, 01:23 AM
I think steve is going to get traded before the season begins and bjax and head will be traded before the trade deadline

Manos
07-23-2008, 07:54 AM
Yeah, I've read Novak's getting traded. I think if we're not doing really well by Feb, we can expect Bjax, Head and possibly Francis or Hayes gone.

connorg3
07-23-2008, 09:23 PM
I think there is a good possibility Harris continues to be on the team or is involved in a trade. He's good, just stuck between positions. Isn't fast enough to chase around some of the 3's, but too short for some of the 4's. Maarty will probably play either D league or Euro for a year. Dorsey might actually make the team, not so much because he's an excellent rebounder and plays taller then he is, but because he brings so much attitude thats been missing. I don't want a bunch of tech fouls on my team, but i wouldn't mind one now and then to fire up the team and show some passion. I think Steve might stay, but Novak, Bjax and Head are done, and Hayes as well if bring in Dorsey.

bbinthepark
07-24-2008, 01:23 PM
Yeah, I've read Novak's getting traded. I think if we're not doing really well by Feb, we can expect Bjax, Head and possibly Francis or Hayes gone.

or if we're doing well without them in the rotation they might be moved out.

Wizard of O's
07-24-2008, 02:07 PM
Barring a McGrady trade and assuming Landry comes back to planet earth with his contract offer.

Starters
Rafer Alston
Tracy McGrady
Shane Battier
Luis Scola
Yao Ming

Bench
Aaron Brooks
Brent Barry
Mike Harris
Carl Landry
Dikembe Mutombo
Bobby Jackson
Luther Head
Donte Greene
Chuck Hayes
Joey Dorsey

Jay22Redd
07-24-2008, 04:10 PM
Barring a McGrady trade and assuming Landry comes back to planet earth with his contract offer.

Starters
Rafer Alston
Tracy McGrady
Shane Battier
Luis Scola
Yao Ming

Bench
Aaron Brooks
Brent Barry
Mike Harris
Carl Landry
Dikembe Mutombo
Bobby Jackson
Luther Head
Donte Greene
Chuck Hayes
Joey Dorsey

I think we can go deep with this lineup:D:D:D:D

JOSETHEALLSTAR
07-28-2008, 07:42 PM
nice team

goku
07-29-2008, 12:27 AM
I think we can go deep with this lineup:D:D:D:D

if they are healthy

Renovator
07-29-2008, 07:54 AM
DeKe and Ladry might not be coiming back. Head and Novaks future is uncertain. I wish we could get rid of BJ too. Mike Harris might make it.

This is what next seaons team will look like.

Rafer/Jackson/Brooks
TMAC/Barry/Francis
Battier/Greene/Harris
Scola//Hayes/Novak
YAO/Dorsey/????

Front court is very very thin.

Jay22Redd
07-29-2008, 12:22 PM
DeKe and Ladry might not be coiming back. Head and Novaks future is uncertain. I wish we could get rid of BJ too. Mike Harris might make it.

This is what next seaons team will look like.

Rafer/Jackson/Brooks
TMAC/Barry/Francis
Battier/Greene/Harris
Scola//Hayes/Novak
YAO/Dorsey/????

Front court is very very thin.

Really hope it dont end up like that

JOSETHEALLSTAR
07-29-2008, 04:09 PM
i think DeKe will come back

Rhyming Rebel
07-29-2008, 04:53 PM