PDA

View Full Version : Lebron to Miami

heatfan123249
07-22-2008, 09:52 PM
Even though Miami probably has a shot at Lebron at 2010, since Lebron is good friends with Wade, and Miami is looking to sign another max to help Wade and keep him there, now don't say wow r u ********, but just thing and give me your oppinions. And I know u guys in New Jersey, r assuming he's going there just because he named his 5 favorite cities who cares, dosent mean he's going to a sorry team he just said his 5 favorite cities, Wade's would be Chicago.

Would u guys ever do this trade

Cleavland gets: Dwayne Wade and Michael Beasley

Miami gets: Lebron James

MiamiHeat
07-22-2008, 09:55 PM
:pity::pity::shush::down::down:

i wouldnt do that, your trading the face of the miami heat and a superstar to be

daleja424
07-22-2008, 09:56 PM
hahahahaha....never in a bajillion years...we would become the new cleveland. No way in the world am I trading a guy who is just as good as bron when healthy + a future stud... get outta here wit that shiz... :mad::mad::mad::D

DQL
07-22-2008, 09:59 PM
are you smoking? When healthy Wade nearly or even as good as James. I won't trade our franchise guard in Wade and future franchise forward in Beasley for one man. Beasley is a once-in-a-decade talent, he might be as good as James. Trading him now is not smart. Trading both him and Wade is dumb

LayZbone
07-22-2008, 10:00 PM
noooooooooooooooo. :bang:

yboord028
07-22-2008, 10:01 PM
:no:

heatfan123249
07-22-2008, 10:04 PM
Ya now that I think about it u guys r right, but what do you guys think of the possiblity of Lebron tom Miami in 2010, I think it's very possible

daleja424
07-22-2008, 10:06 PM
nah. Bron is great and all...but Id be happier with Amare I think. man imagine wade, beasley, amare...OMG!!!:dance:

DQL
07-22-2008, 10:07 PM
hey LayZbone, that's a solid lineup

Master Mind
07-22-2008, 10:08 PM
^^^You had to expect that kind of reaction heatfan123, it's not like Lebron is Jordan and even if, some people would still disagree with it...I would've considered a Jordan trade though:D...As for this trade, the people have spoken! :smoking:

uchiha
07-22-2008, 10:11 PM
wtf this is the most ******** ****ing thread I have ever seen in my life.. you are a complete moron

kntresistheheat
07-22-2008, 10:16 PM
NO FREAKING WAY!!!!......And I am with delaja Amare would be sick here, we would have Amare, Wade, Beasley, Wright?, Chalmers....WOW!:clap:

King Koopa
07-22-2008, 10:23 PM
i rather get.... Lebron instead of Amare....

danbola
07-22-2008, 10:25 PM
At first, I thought, hell no. But after working it out in my head, we could probably make a pretty good team with James. I love Wade as much as everybody else, but he hasnt been healthy in 2 years and could possibly face injury problems through out his career. And Beasley has huge potential, but he never has played a game, so not sure how he will turn out.

If we were to do this trade, we would have to get some kind of assurance he would resign with us in 2010.

What if the trade were something like this:
Wade/Beasley/Blount/Banks for James/Joe Smith(exp)/Szcerbiak(exp)

We would still have Marion as trade bait this year, while having huge cap next year, and also still have alot of cap in 2010 to go for Amare.

Now, I wouldnt do the trade, but if we did, we could still build a pretty nice team.

LayZbone
07-22-2008, 11:12 PM
hey LayZbone, that's a solid lineup

thanks man.

Depth chart (so far):
Andrew Bynum
Drew Gooden/Tyrus Thomas
Al Thornton/Mickael Pietrus
Corey Maggette/Quentin Richardson
Deron Williams/Jason Williams

SwaggaIke
07-22-2008, 11:22 PM
Pat could build one hell of a team around LeBron. LMAO. I love D Wade, but w/ LeBron as your main man and Pat making moves, we could really have a dynasty. I wouldn't do it, but damn...just thinking about it.

Mambo Kings
07-22-2008, 11:55 PM
Wade is no LeBron, let's face that, please. Is he arguably as good when he's healthy? He's close, but that's when he's healthy, and no...King James is still better. Wade has high-flying skills, to be sure, but LeBron is on another level. James single-handedly leads his team in to contention every year, even reaching the NBA Finals virtually by himself. Even when we won it all, Wade had plenty, PLENTY of veteran help (and a diesel who still had some gas in the tank). LeBron James single-handedly moves his entire team; he's a man playing among boys in this league. His rare combination of size, strength, athleticism, speed, passing skills, shooting skills, court awareness...only comes along once in several generations. He has the "it" factor of an all-time NBA great and he's only 23 years old...frightening.

Jonathan2323
07-23-2008, 12:39 AM
Nooooo

SwaggaIke
07-23-2008, 01:05 AM
Wade is no LeBron, let's face that, please. Is he arguably as good when he's healthy? He's close, but that's when he's healthy, and no...King James is still better. Wade has high-flying skills, to be sure, but LeBron is on another level. James single-handedly leads his team in to contention every year, even reaching the NBA Finals virtually by himself. Even when we won it all, Wade had plenty, PLENTY of veteran help (and a diesel who still had some gas in the tank). LeBron James single-handedly moves his entire team; he's a man playing among boys in this league. His rare combination of size, strength, athleticism, speed, passing skills, shooting skills, court awareness...only comes along once in several generations. He has the "it" factor of an all-time NBA great and he's only 23 years old...frightening.

I definitely believe LeBron will be a top 10 player of all time when its done. If he avoids major injury, it will definitely happen. He's too great. He was built for basketball. That is his purpose on this earth. He's only 23 and he's arguably the best player in the league. Not even close to his prime. When that man is 26 the league will be set on fire. He's going to win rings simply because of his ability to make others better. When he gets a team around him. One other all star-high level performer. And the right mix of role players...I believe his team will shut the league down.

kanersen
07-23-2008, 01:35 AM
i like beasley, but saying he could be as good as lebron? thats a stretch. I think your looking at a best case scenario of some sort of cross hybrid of carmelo anthony and kenyon martin (pre-surgeries), and thats a best case scenario.

as good as wade is, lebron and kobe are in a class of themselves

Jonathan2323
07-23-2008, 02:03 AM
Lebron is great but why would you Trade Dwayne Wade and Beasley!!!!!!! Cleveland would do it in a second becuz they are going to lose him anyway.

xavmeese
07-23-2008, 02:26 AM
I totally wouldn't do that trade...

Wade is easily one of the best players in the league when in form and injury free, easily. He led our team to a championship and I don't think this would be the greatest way to thank him for it :p

And trading away Beasley wouldn't be the greatest idea either, he's got heaps of potential and could become one of the leading forwards in the NBA in the next few years.

About getting Lebron in '10, that'd be great. But I think I'd rather get Amare or Bosh, they're beasts! That's if we even get anyone decent in '10, I bet 75% of the league are saving their pennies for that offseason!

noturnormalhero
07-23-2008, 09:14 AM
wow @ you people wanting or even mentioning the thought of trading Beasley

:crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:

ccnnody3
07-23-2008, 11:58 AM

im sick of peopole comparin wade and james. james is huge. hes a sg traped in a pf's body. he's a monster and most of his dominance is because of his size. d-wade is 6-4 sg. he could do what lebron can just not at the 3pt line.
he's just as good in skill, but there diffeent positions, lebrons a better forward, and dwades a better guard. and wow lebron leads his team to the playoffs by him self. first of all hes in the east. its easy to go to the playoffs. and when he made it to the finals he didnt stand a chance. dont tell me he never had help. he had Z, gooden, marshall,anderson v., hughes, snow,murry,booby, and damon jones when he went to the finals. and if hes such a all-time great player like u say he is, he culd lead a team like tht to win it all, but they didnt even win a game. and now this yr he had b-wallace, wally,joe smith, and west alon wit z, booby, anderson v. and jones. if he so great y cant he lead a team like tht to win it all. cuz he cant lead. d-wade had a washed up shaq, washed up payton, washed up walker, an old zo, a developing haslem, a declining williams, and james posey and he led them to win it all. lebron will never do tht till he gets somone in there prime. wade never had anyone in there prime and still got a ring. but in 2010 lebron is gonna wanna play wit wade and we wuld be able to sign him. our team wuld be unstopable for yrs.

pg.mario
sg.wade
sf.james
pf.beasly
c.????

MiamiHeat
07-23-2008, 12:09 PM
thanks man.

Depth chart (so far):
Andrew Bynum
Drew Gooden/Tyrus Thomas
Al Thornton/Mickael Pietrus
Corey Maggette/Quentin Richardson
Deron Williams/Jason Williams

hey layzbone you need to do a sig like that
at the start season with all the current starter of the heat
that sig looks like

fins08
07-23-2008, 04:44 PM
LeBron>Amare. Nice sig MiamiHeat, keep that one for the rest of the season and no way that deal should ever get done.

_Sn1P3r_
07-26-2008, 09:40 PM
No to the trade. Two studs for one. No thanks.

jgray305
07-26-2008, 11:56 PM
How soon we forget.

greek miami hea
07-27-2008, 07:05 AM
no way were trading our best and franchise player!

Young_Josh
07-27-2008, 05:14 PM
No i wouldnt do this. Thinks about it in 2010 who wouldnt want to play with wade and beasly in FLORIDA!! and they are in the east! If we can keep the money right we can get alot of FA wanting to come to our team...GO WADE AND PAT!!