PDA

View Full Version : LeBron Injures Ankle

Sbank
07-22-2008, 09:41 PM
U.S. forward LeBron James left Tuesday's practice with what the team described as a mild right ankle sprain on Tuesday.
James landed on Kevin Durant's foot during a scrimmage, but the injury isn't thought to be serious. "He thinks it's a mild sprain," coach Mike Krzyzewski said. "Our trainers think it's a mild sprain. So we'll find out tomorrow. But I don't think it's anything serious. Obviously, we'll look and see what happens tomorrow." Obviously, Team USA is going to keep a close eye on this one.

Rotoworld (http://rotoworld.com/content/clubhouse_news.aspx?sport=NBA&majteam=CLE)
Bad news that he got hurt. Hoepfully it not serious. We need him for the regular season and the playoffs for next year. We can't afford LeBron to hurt. Last year we lost all the games he was out with the injure last season.

CHief_0_o_Wahoo
07-22-2008, 10:32 PM
Its good that its not serious because we are the worst team in the NBA without him period..

IndiansFan337
07-23-2008, 11:41 AM
We wouldn't be the worst team in the NBA, although we would be very bad without him.

I hope that he sits out of today's exhibition game vs. Canada to rest.

CHief_0_o_Wahoo
07-23-2008, 12:32 PM
We wouldn't be the worst team in the NBA, although we would be very bad without him.

I hope that he sits out of today's exhibition game vs. Canada to rest.

You really think we wouldn't be the worst team, I mean what evidence to you have that we wouldn't?

Talm
07-23-2008, 01:59 PM
Lottery pick in '09 baby! :D

j/k

Sbank
07-23-2008, 09:16 PM
LeBron James is considered day-to-day with a sprained ankle. He sat out the Team USA scrimmage on Wednesday, and is unlikely to play in Friday's exhibition against Canada.
"If the gold medal game was tomorrow, he'd play," said coach Mike Krzyzewski. James is one of the NBA's crown jewels, and neither Team USA nor the Cavaliers are going to let him play before he's completely ready. Fortunately, it sounds like he'll be healthy in plenty of time for the Olympics.

Rotoworld (http://rotoworld.com/content/clubhouse_news.aspx?sport=NBA&majteam=CLE)
Doesn't look to bad if the gold metal was today he would play.

noturnormalhero
07-24-2008, 12:46 PM
think i heard this morning on ESPN that Coach K said he was going to sit out Friday's game against Canada. I think that's a smart move. Glad it's not serious though which i doubt that it is. As much as ESPN and the media blow things out of proportion, if something was really bad..we'd know already.