PDA

View Full Version : FA's and PO's for the next two years,

superkegger
07-22-2008, 07:31 PM
Over the next two summers, a lot, and i mean a lot of big names, as well as some smaller names are either FA's or have opt out clauses in their contracts, which, if any do you see going elsewhere.

Players with PO's for next summer: Kobe(opt out option in both next summer and the summer after), boozer, okur, korver, JO, Hedo, al harrington, rip, varejao, big z

UFA's next summer
Bibby, Gooden, Szczerbiak, kidd, AI, Sheed, LO, marion, marbury, wilcox, andre miller, grant hill, artest, and anthony parker.

Players with PO's for the summer of 2010:
redd, rj, bron, dirk, pierce, yao, ford, kobe, wade, peja, chandler, curry, amare, and bosh

UFA's in 2010 summer:
Brendan Haywood, Harpring, Brad Miller, Ginobli, Outlaw, Shaq, Nash, Bell, Ridnour, Watson, Mike Miller, Haslem, Tmac, Rafer, Scola, Stephen Jackson, Camby, Stackhouse, Ben Wallace, Pavlovic, Hughes, Ray Allen, and Joe Johnson

That's a lot of names, and possibly more to add to it with some of the RFA's that will be out there. This is all from this site. (http://www.storytellerscontracts.info/resources/08-09salaries.htm) And it's usually pretty reliable. But damn, 2010 will be huge. Next year will be like a warmup, but 2010 could be absolutely a monumental summer.

Vinny642
07-22-2008, 07:40 PM
hornets should resign chandler

JordansBulls
07-22-2008, 08:02 PM
Over the next two summers, a lot, and i mean a lot of big names, as well as some smaller names are either FA's or have opt out clauses in their contracts, which, if any do you see going elsewhere.

Players with PO's for next summer: Kobe(opt out option in both next summer and the summer after), boozer, okur, korver, JO, Hedo, al harrington, rip, varejao, big z

UFA's next summer
Bibby, Gooden, Szczerbiak, kidd, AI, Sheed, LO, marion, marbury, wilcox, andre miller, grant hill, artest, and anthony parker.

Players with PO's for the summer of 2010:
redd, rj, bron, dirk, pierce, yao, ford, kobe, wade, peja, chandler, curry, amare, and bosh

UFA's in 2010 summer:
Brendan Haywood, Harpring, Brad Miller, Ginobli, Outlaw, Shaq, Nash, Bell, Ridnour, Watson, Mike Miller, Haslem, Tmac, Rafer, Scola, Stephen Jackson, Camby, Stackhouse, Ben Wallace, Pavlovic, Hughes, Ray Allen, and Joe Johnson

That's a lot of names, and possibly more to add to it with some of the RFA's that will be out there. This is all from this site. (http://www.storytellerscontracts.info/resources/08-09salaries.htm) And it's usually pretty reliable. But damn, 2010 will be huge. Next year will be like a warmup, but 2010 could be absolutely a monumental summer.

Should be an interesting time. I doubt many go elsewhere unless they are not on a contender.

BADizzleBoY
07-22-2008, 08:08 PM
next year ben wallace will make more money then lebron james. :shocked:

Vinny642
07-22-2008, 08:21 PM
kenny thomas, mo pete, maybe rasual butler and many more make more then cp3 until next year

BADizzleBoY
07-22-2008, 08:26 PM
wtf are you talking about? lol.

durqtitan
07-22-2008, 08:27 PM
next year ben wallace will make more money then lebron james. :shocked:

Yeah but Big Ben's 14 mil, will be pocket change to what bron gets from endorsements

BADizzleBoY
07-22-2008, 08:35 PM
good point. Its still not right though.

BADizzleBoY
07-22-2008, 08:35 PM

PhillyLuver
07-22-2008, 09:33 PM
Wow, like every star in baskbetball has a 2010 PO

cmellofan15
07-22-2008, 11:59 PM
UFA's next summer

marburys gonna b gone
artest shuld b gone by the end of this offseason
and anthony parker could work out 4 new orleans

superkegger
07-23-2008, 12:43 PM
Wow, like every star in baskbetball has a 2010 PO

Yeah, its going to be a potentially crazy summer. You hear everyone is clearing cap room, but now I see exactly why.

marburys gonna b gone

artest is a FA at the end of this season regardless of if/where he gets traded, same for marbury. (though if steph is bought out he will probably sign a deal for more than 1 year.)

_Sn1P3r_
07-23-2008, 07:11 PM
marburys gonna b gone

If we don't upgrade our SG by then, I think we'll keep AP.

Raptors27
07-23-2008, 07:23 PM
I dont think we keep AP, I think we trade him as an expiring or we just let him go. The only way I can see us keeping the guy is if we use him as a role player 7th or 8th man off the bench for a vet for our young guys.

ugadawgsfan17
07-23-2008, 10:55 PM
I'm hoping the reason the Hawks didn't sign J-Chill and are holding out on J-Smoove is that they plan on signing a couple of those people