PDA

View Full Version : Wesley to Raiders as a backup

MastaPeacock
07-22-2008, 05:26 PM
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_ylt=Avuv1f8TeX1qnjKbtvVCYjSR2bYF?slug=ap-raiders-wesley&prov=ap&type=lgns

The guy *****ed and moaned about being a backup in KC for 2 years, then whines until he's released, only to flee to our rivals for a backup job. Up until now, I was a fan of Wesley, but now... **** that guy. He was better IMHO than either of our safeties last year, but we were doing the whole youth thing, so I get why he wanted to leave, supposedly to be a starter. But to go to the Gayders for a backup job and declare that he looks forward to playing against the Chiefs twice a year? Unforgiveable.

touchdown bowe
07-23-2008, 02:20 PM
Yea..pretty ******** if u ask me. Theres several teams that he could of started for but instead he chose to go to the Chiefs biggest rival. I think he was plannin it all along.

DonnieE
07-23-2008, 06:00 PM
No matter, he will just get run over by the Bowe Show anyway...

whoRtheChefs
07-24-2008, 05:54 PM
One more reason to rout against the Raiders. It always burns me up when our players go there and vice versa.

Gigantes4Life
07-24-2008, 08:57 PM
Maybe he'll help us by taking his suck somewhere else :p

Thearchitect33
07-26-2008, 04:02 PM
I used to like this guy. What a moron. I don't really think it will be that big of a deal though. I don't think he'll see the field very often, but I wouldn't put it past the Raiders to start him both games against the Chiefs.

RustShack
07-26-2008, 04:09 PM
Hes making waaay less there and probably wont see the field as much as he would have here either. Big mistake on his part.

rhensley3
07-26-2008, 04:11 PM
ahem....hem...."bombadida, bombadida, bombadida, bombadida.....happy trails.....to you....until we meet again!" sing it with me!!! :rock:

kcchiefs_82
07-27-2008, 11:45 PM
ahem....hem...."bombadida, bombadida, bombadida, bombadida.....happy trails.....to you....until we meet again!" sing it with me!!! :rock:

lol wut?:confused:

RustShack
07-31-2008, 12:14 AM
Lynch has been released by the Broncos. I could see the Raiders scooping him up, releasing Wesley, and Wesley going to the Broncos. I could also see Herm bringing his boy Lynch here, and getting rid of McGraw. Yeah Herm loves McGraw, but he is way way closer to John Lynch. I think the team Lynch wants to go to though is San Diego. Lynch wants to play for a contender, and he knows hes not reaching a Super Bowl in Denver.

touchdown bowe
07-31-2008, 12:26 AM
Wow..kinda surprising them letting Lynch go. Still a fairly decent Safety. I dont think the Chiefs will bring him in. If we did i wouldnt mind it. I think the Giants might pick him up after losing Gabril Wilson this year, and let Kenny Phillips back up and rotate with Lynch.

kcchiefs_82
07-31-2008, 12:24 PM
Wow I cant believe they are releasing lynch. There must have been another saftey that was realy catching their eye.

KC-TC
07-31-2008, 08:59 PM
Lynch hasn't played that well in quite a while and Denver isn't going anywhere anyway so why not let him go???

touchdown bowe
07-31-2008, 09:24 PM
I think the Broncos are gonna be underachievers this season. Losing Rod Smith, and Ian Gold to retirement and releasing John Lynch. The Brandon Marshall ordeal is still up in the air. They released Travis Henry about 2 weeks ago i believe. They might be 4th in the AFC west by the end of the season IMO. But we do have the Raiders..so its unlikely :P