PDA

View Full Version : reebok maroney commercial

kazzy4080
07-22-2008, 04:31 PM
anyone see that reebok commercial with the football teams migrating, and they got eli with the giants, peyton and the colts, and then maroney with the pats, hahaha what a joke maroney leading the pats. i know they cant have brady but still maroney hasnt shown much yet especially in the leadership category

KmB728
07-22-2008, 10:25 PM
It doe rlly matter its just a commercial, but why cant they have Brady is he with Nike or something?

ZHawk1123
07-23-2008, 09:14 AM
anyone see that reebok commercial with the football teams migrating, and they got eli with the giants, peyton and the colts, and then maroney with the pats, hahaha what a joke maroney leading the pats. i know they cant have brady but still maroney hasnt shown much yet especially in the leadership category

Annoying... It's just a commercial... Maroney has a reebok deal... What do you expect? :rolleyes:

MiamiHeatMafia
07-23-2008, 09:32 PM
HASN'T SHOWN US DID U SEE HOW HE STEPPED UP THE LAST 5 GAMES OF THE YEAR AND THE PLAYOFFS (not the superbowl) he has shown alot since that time and it will only get better this year. I'm not saying hes next in line to Tom Brady being the leader of the team. But your wrong about him not stepping up in the category. Hes at least top 5 or 4 consideration.

kazzy4080
07-23-2008, 10:15 PM
last 5 games and the playoffs, the last five games were baltimore, pittsburgh, jets, miami, and the giants, only twice he average more than 4 yards a carry and that was against the jets and miami and only had 2 catches both against baltimore. if u throw out the miami stats (cause they are an outlier (for people who never took stats an outlier is in a set of numerical data, any value that is markedly smaller or larger than other values)) he averaged 11.1 yards a carry in miami, so without the phins game he averages 3.2 yards a carry. so his last five games were nothing special besides for the miami game and come on its miami

i will give him props for his games against the jags and the chargers, but he played a ****** superbowl.

i like maroney, i just found it funny him leading the pats in the commercial (i also wanted to bring a little life in the pats forum) i hope he has a huge this year

MiamiHeatMafia
07-24-2008, 10:35 AM
I know he sucked in the superbowl thats why i said that. And yeah u can say its weird him leading in the commercial but i bet in a couple of years he will be if he can get better.

97'bulls
07-27-2008, 11:33 PM
I disagree I think if he had the touches of the league leaders he'd be right up there with the leaders in yards. That's not our offense but I'm just saying He's very good if given the carries which you should know.