PDA

View Full Version : Traylor tries Cavs comeback

Sports Illustrator
07-22-2008, 10:16 AM
Robert "Tractor" Traylor hasn't appeared in the NBA since 2005, but after several stops in Spain, Puerto Rico, and, well, the courthouse, he's hoping to return to the Big Show by earning a Cavs roster spot in Summer League.

From Detroit Free Press (http://www.freep.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080721/SPORTS13/80721074/1048/SPORTS)

noturnormalhero
07-22-2008, 11:11 AM
i remember watching this dude when he was in Michigan. cant see this guy making the roster for you guys. He's not the answer for your offensive down low presence in my opinion. i'd pass up on him quickly lol.

CHief_0_o_Wahoo
07-22-2008, 10:39 PM
i remember watching this dude when he was in Michigan. cant see this guy making the roster for you guys. He's not the answer for your offensive down low presence in my opinion. i'd pass up on him quickly lol.

Well first there is no kidding he won't be much of a upgrade, but if we do trade Andy he could have some use. With a young bench and I expect us to trade Andy he gives us much needed depth.

Sbank
07-22-2008, 11:16 PM
I think we adding him as our last roster spot. I have a feeling that Andy will be traded at some point and we need him as depth move.

IndiansFan337
07-23-2008, 12:15 PM
He'll play over Darnell Jackson, who looked terrible during the summer league. He could possibly get some PT over Hickson as well, although I hope the team does give Hickson some PT this year & allows him to grow. If they kill his confidence now he'll end up like most of our other recent draft picks who took the same route.

CHief_0_o_Wahoo
07-23-2008, 12:26 PM
He'll play over Darnell Jackson, who looked terrible during the summer league. He could possibly get some PT over Hickson as well, although I hope the team does give Hickson some PT this year & allows him to grow. If they kill his confidence now he'll end up like most of our other recent draft picks who took the same route.

Shannon Brown..:pity:

flyboy193
07-24-2008, 08:31 PM
i think his to old and over weight lol

monster_mash
07-24-2008, 10:35 PM
so is shaq

noturnormalhero
07-25-2008, 06:55 AM
Shannon Brown..:pity:

haha..dat dude was horrible in real life and i couldnt buy a shot with him in nba2k

CHief_0_o_Wahoo
07-25-2008, 12:26 PM
haha..dat dude was horrible in real life and i couldnt buy a shot with him in nba2k

He had talent just Cavs couldn't utilize it. Anyways back to Traylor, for that statement of "he's fat". There are a ton of bigger/fat men in the NBA. They are needed in the league. They plug the middle and play a strong game of basketball. Look at "Big Baby", Danny Fortson and so on that is their job they take up floor space especially in the paint.