PDA

View Full Version : VIDEO: Joey Dorsey costs Rockets game he didn't even play in....

Manos
07-22-2008, 10:12 AM
This is pretty sweet...

link (http://www.faniq.com/blog/Video-Joey-Dorsey-Ejected-From-Summer-League-Game-He-Wasnt-Playing-In-Blog-10390)

Dorsey Reminds Us He's Still Going To Be A Bonehead In The Pros

Joey Dorsey was watching his Houston Rockets about to secure a Vegas Summer League victory when he decided to introduce the NBA to his boneheaded tendencies.

Sidelined by an bad ankle, the Rockets rookie said something to the Wizards' Dee Brown which prompted a technical and ejection. Trailing by three, Washington sank the free throw and Brown tipped in the tying bucket just before the buzzer. The Wizards then won in OT. So, in other words, you had a guy that wasn't even playing - nor even dressed to play - lose his team a game. That's gotta be a new one.

A meaningless game of course, but clearly a sign of what we can continue to expect from the former Memphis Tiger. Big body, bigger mouth. The same mouth that said he'd dominate Greg Oden, only to score zero points and get abused regularly on the boards.

t mac and vick
07-22-2008, 11:08 AM
I lucking fove it real bad boy basketball can't wait til he goes ben wallace on ron artest crazy in the game

nickymintz
07-22-2008, 12:52 PM
I love Joey Dorsey.
Hes the badass the rockets need

richardle9
07-22-2008, 12:54 PM
i wouldnt worry about it, adelman will just give him a timeout in the corner damn joey is huge he is so broad

JordansBulls
07-22-2008, 12:55 PM
Isn't he going to be the 3rd string center anyway?

Tmac to da rack
07-22-2008, 01:04 PM
They compare him to Ben Wallace right people?

richardle9
07-22-2008, 01:21 PM
he looks a a mix between ben wallace and dwight, i think so

t-mac1nukka
07-22-2008, 05:21 PM
Isn't he going to be the 3rd string center anyway?

ehhhh...ill bet he gets some time in as pf as well.