PDA

View Full Version : David Ortiz

Boston-Born
07-22-2008, 03:37 AM
I live in Portland Maine, and tonight David Ortiz was doing one of his rehab starts in Double A Portland Seadogs, I was at a bar and looked over and saw Ortiz walk by me. I got a hand shake when i knew who it was, then later, his entourage went to the bathroom and i got a picture with him, sorry to be saying this but I had to tell some people other then people involved, but this was amazing.

nme
07-22-2008, 03:45 AM
Nice man, It's always fun to see the heroes of the game up close and personal, especially when they're nice about it.

Poncho_707
07-22-2008, 03:50 AM
u shoulda took out his legs and injuried him so u got some tv fame

Seamhead
07-22-2008, 03:51 AM
u shoulda took out his legs and injuried him so u got some tv fame

Yeah, his mugshot would be all over ESPN.

Poncho_707
07-22-2008, 04:17 AM
well they can be like ''-name here- was reported to have intentionally taken out david ortiz's legs''

sportwiz628
07-22-2008, 08:25 AM
I live in Portland Maine, and tonight David Ortiz was doing one of his rehab starts in Double A Portland Seadogs, I was at a bar and looked over and saw Ortiz walk by me. I got a hand shake when i knew who it was, then later, his entourage went to the bathroom and i got a picture with him, sorry to be saying this but I had to tell some people other then people involved, but this was amazing.

Dude you should show us all the picture but thats really cool.

ShinobiNYC
07-22-2008, 12:52 PM
Congrats, David is a great guy and worth every penny to watch him hit.