PDA

View Full Version : Trade Purposal To Make Bucks CHAMPIONSHIP!

IversonIsKrazy
07-22-2008, 01:25 AM
Bucks Get:
AI

Nuggets Get:
Mo Williams
CV
Desomd Mason

That's the best deal for AI, wut abt 4 nugz though. I think its pretty good 4 denver, kuz we get a really good post-presence (CV) and a great point guard, Mo Will. And a great starting or back-up for JR at the SG spot.
For AI, well Bucks become the 2008 Celtics. Aquire Jefferson & AI. Think abt it 4 AI. Bogut/Jefferson/Redd/AI. AMAZING!

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/features/traderesult?players=366~518~2792~2178&teams=15~7~7~7&te=&cash=

IversonIsKrazy
07-22-2008, 01:28 AM
Amazing deall. Nugz fan like it 2, they wanna get rid of AI, and in return, less salary & key players. For u guys, CHAMPIONSHIP!! What does every1 think??

MoJay
07-22-2008, 01:50 AM
AI - wouldn't fit our style we need a distributor first not somebody else who wants to go out and score 25 ppg

ROY 2 MVP Braun
07-22-2008, 01:58 AM
dg instead of dmas and u got u ureself a deal

IversonIsKrazy
07-22-2008, 02:07 AM
Excatly wut every1 thought last year bout celtics. "Ray Allen & Paul Pierce won't work together." Trust me, if AI gets 7.4apg w/ nugz, he'd get 8 with a roster like this. I think this would be better than the celtics. Think abt, AI with Redd & Jefferson at the perimeter. And Bogut in the post. And best thing is, WHERE IN THE EAST!! This would beat celtics, lakers, spurs, hornets... ANYONE!!

Brew Crew
07-22-2008, 10:47 AM
Yeah...it's unfortunate really though..becuase IT WONT HAPPEN. Allen Iverson isn't going to be a Buck. That'll ruin anything the Nuggets have going(If that's even anything).

HOZ THE KNICK
07-22-2008, 04:43 PM
yar will make some noise if yar pull that off.

ROY 2 MVP Braun
07-22-2008, 05:01 PM
yar will make some noise if yar pull that off.

haha the return of the pirate:clap:

Martz
07-22-2008, 06:09 PM
You woulda thought AI woulda worked with the likes of Carmelo Anothy and a Marcus Camby, but it didn't. Trading for AI would give us star power, but that's what the Nuggets had. We've had an Offensive minded team too long. This trade sucks.

KnickVeteran
07-22-2008, 06:12 PM
Nuggest won't do that because they wouldn't want to eat Mo. Williams salary for the next 3-4 years. It looks like a good deal, but the Camby trade for a 2nd rounder proved that they are trying to cut salary.

Manny Paplfavre
07-22-2008, 09:15 PM
dg instead of dmas and u got u ureself a deal

I agree. Even if it doesn't work out, Iverson's salary comes off the books at the end of the year, so we'd be dumping two bad contracts (Mo's and Gad's).

MILLERHIGHLIFE
07-22-2008, 10:46 PM
At first I was gonna say keep Dez and send Gadz. But then were short at center all season. Cause If Des is in the deal. Both draft picks can play it besides Bell. But if its Gadz then we have no center beyond Allen. I say he's a pf. So tough call.

hgtiger32
07-23-2008, 01:04 AM
i agree...i think the nuggets are saving up for the summer of 2010

Ray Allen and Paul Pierce weren't even close to selfish....A.I. is a shoot first PG....the bucks need a PASS FIRST point guard

Samsin
07-23-2008, 04:38 AM
Its not going to happen, its not going to happen, its not going to happen. This isn't NBA 2k. For some reason it seems to becoming very popular to just write off Mo. I think the bucks are a better team this year if they hold onto him then if they do any deal. If anyone can name 10 pg's better then him, i'll say trade him, but you can't. Good point guards are hard to find. Mo might be shoot first sometimes, but he's still a true PG. A.I. is not, he thrives in systems where the ball is always in his hands. ALWAYS. He gets 7 assists, but may go games only passing the ball 10 times. He's not a player who feeds the post, which the Bucks already have in Redd. I love A.I. and think he's an all time great, but Mo is what the bucks need. He's young and with a good year should prove to people that he is worth every penny of his contract.Mo was the best player for the bucks in alot of games last year. I would say he even had a better season then Redd.
This is now Samsin's official, "Mo in Milwaukee" campaign. Jump on board. Supporting a better bucks team, and against all the dumb @$$ trades that YOU the people propose. I admit, that I have done it before and I apologize, but I didn't inhale.

MILLERHIGHLIFE
07-23-2008, 12:13 PM
Yeah this trade gives us star power in AI. But it gets us thin for the depth chart. We don't have a starting pf unless Alexander becomes a beast. I rather stand pat right now. Then wait and see how the team works out then wait until trading deadline.

IversonIsKrazy
07-23-2008, 04:03 PM
Well i'm not saying to do it during summer, im saying do it around January, when we know how bucks & nugz are doing. I still think this will help u guyz, i want to c AI get his ring. Think abt it, Mo williams averages 7apg, with 17ppg. AI will give u nearly 8apg, and 28ppg. I guarentee u though, AI, Redd & Jefferson will all avg just oveer 20ppg. Jefferson w/ probally 18ppg. Redd with 20ppg. And AI with 22ppg. Plus we still got Bogut in the post so he'll give us 16ppg, and 11rpg. And, i dont think celtics can stop us on offence. Think abt it, 4 the lakers, there was only kobe and odom really. Gasol is a SOFT player. Here, we got AI, unstoppable on getting to the line. Redd & Jefferson, tough task to guard. And we still got bogut, now i wouldnt say he is soft, so it looks pretty good. Boston in the pre-season and season of 07-08 season, AI averaged 25ppg, 7apg, 2spg & shot 48% from the field against Boston. So i would say we would have a huge shot at winning the Eastern Conference.

Samsin
07-24-2008, 02:28 AM
Please just stop this is so very painful

favre_4life
07-24-2008, 12:02 PM
Don't get me wrong. I love Allen Iverson, his heart, his offensive and defensive attributes, but he just does not fit our system one bit. Don't get me wrong though pound for pound he is one of the best ever.

AirJordanXVIII
07-26-2008, 10:59 AM
The move would kill Redd.

shotblocker5
07-26-2008, 04:07 PM
:confused:
If anyone can name 10 pg's better then him, i'll say trade him, but you can't.

tony parker, jason kidd, chris paul, derion williams, allen iverson, gilbert arenas, baron davis, chauncey billups, steve nash, and im most likey forgetting someone else

dont even try to argue that hes better than any one of them.

:cool:

IversonIsKrazy
07-26-2008, 04:08 PM
Well does redd want his stats or championship more. It would kill AI's stats 2, but hed get his ring, and retire with a ring atleast.

RJ24_bucks
07-26-2008, 04:59 PM
:confused:

tony parker, jason kidd, chris paul, derion williams, allen iverson, gilbert arenas, baron davis, chauncey billups, steve nash, and im most likey forgetting someone else

dont even try to argue that hes better than any one of them.

:cool:

how bout Andre Miller and Monta Ellis? I would kick tony parker out of that list for Monta :)

shotblocker5
07-26-2008, 09:47 PM
true ellis and miller. i almost put miller the first time but i figured he might argue that lol.

fabian11593
07-28-2008, 02:37 AM
haha the return of the pirate:clap:

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: