PDA

View Full Version : Could there be a Canseco v Sikahema rematch?

McAwesomeDude
07-21-2008, 04:52 PM
Canseco licks his wounds
The celebrity poker tourney was being dominated by a nonceleb: Jose Canseco's girlfriend, Heidi. Says Canseco, who's standing alone at the bar, "I'm just waiting till she's done so I can get the hell out of here." Dude isn't having a great week, which began with that first-round knockout at the hands of Vai Sikahema. "Lemme tell me you what happened with Vai: F------ guy set me up," he explained. "I didn't train, no cardio, it's supposed to be a fun match, and the f------ guy comes right out and drills me here [pointing to cheekbone]. I want a rematch in L.A., something bigger. I want him again."

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=alipour/080720&lpos=spotlight&lid=tab4pos1

So I was reading another story on ESPN's page 2 and Canseco seems to have some beef with Vai Sikahema and says he was dupped basically. I think they should have another go at it, and Im a philly guy!

viktor06
07-21-2008, 04:53 PM
I want another match too, want to see him getting beaten up again

Dark Donnie
07-21-2008, 05:04 PM
For a charit event Vai did come out gunning.

Tragedy
07-21-2008, 05:18 PM
So lame.

/End thread.

kingsfan15
07-21-2008, 05:30 PM
canseco will just get his *** whooped again

chicagowhitesox
07-21-2008, 06:03 PM
Won't happen. Sikahema thinks it's a waste of time.

Allabouthephils
07-21-2008, 06:18 PM
lay some bones on the table, I guarantee you Vai will come out swingin....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c5pMydDOpI4

Vai the assassin

He'll knock his *** out again..... What's the first thing they tell you in boxing ???? Never let your guard down... Duhhhhh, Lemme get punch over and over and oh wait it was over by then... If it's for charity and Vai can get his hands on some cash, he'll lay some glove on some Canseco mouth piece a second time..

McAwesomeDude
07-21-2008, 07:18 PM
So lame.

/End thread.

your lame, so shut up. This was just a funny little story to get a laugh on a Monday.