PDA

View Full Version : Heat Interested in Deng

daleja424
07-21-2008, 01:35 PM
LAS VEGAS – Unless the Chicago Bulls can reach an agreement for a contract extension with restricted free agent Luol Deng before he departs to join the Great Britain national team in two weeks, he will end talks and tell management that he plans to leave the organization as a free agent next summer, a source close to Deng told Yahoo! Sports.

Deng is determined to come to terms on a long-term contract, but he has set an Aug. 4 deadline to reach an agreement. Once Deng, 23, leaves the country for the European Championship qualifying tournament, he will a sign a one-year qualifying offer for $4.5 million and become an unrestricted free agent in 2009.

The message to the Bulls promises to be implicit: Unless the two sides come to terms soon, Deng will never again negotiate with them. He will not let the uncertainty over his future hang over another basketball season, and unless a sign-and-trade is worked out, Deng will play out his final season in 2008-09 and sign elsewhere next summer.

When reached on Sunday, Deng’s agent, Jason Levien, would only say, “We continue to talk to the Bulls and remain hopeful that something can be accomplished.”

Recently, negotiations with the Bulls’ restricted free agents, Deng and guard Ben Gordon, took a dramatic turn when owner Jerry Reinsdorf decided to take over the talks himself. The Bulls made offers of $57.5 million and $50 million to Deng and Gordon last summer, but both players turned down those deals. Deng changed representation and hired Levien, who scored a five-year, $55 million extension for Sacramento’s Kevin Martin last year.

So far, the Bulls haven’t returned to that $57.5 million figure and the sides have remained significantly apart. If the Bulls believe Deng is serious about leaving next year, they may have no choice but to broker a sign-and-trade with one of the numerous suitors around the league. The Utah Jazz and Miami Heat are expected to be two of the most aggressive pursuers.

After a breakthrough 2006-2007 season, Deng’s production dipped to 17 points per game this past season. After the contract unrest of last summer, Deng and Gordon were part of months of trade talks with the Lakers involving Kobe Bryant, and the Bulls never seemed to be past it all. Nevertheless, Chicago’s basketball executives have long wanted Deng as the franchise’s cornerstone. At 6-foot-9, he’s still considered one of the NBA’s most versatile and skilled young talents.

After meeting with new coach Vinny Del Negro, Deng has developed a renewed enthusiasm about staying with the Bulls this summer, the source said. Nevertheless, it appears time is of the essence for Deng’s future in Chicago. Once Deng gets on that flight for England, that could be the beginning of the end for him with the Bulls. Two weeks and counting now.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news?slug=aw-dengbulls072108&prov=yhoo&type=lgns

uchiha
07-21-2008, 01:40 PM
Deng would fit in great

daleja424
07-21-2008, 01:43 PM
Ya...maybe Pat is trying to get deng/hinrich... although I dont like the contract situation after that...

Master Mind
07-21-2008, 01:47 PM
Ya...maybe Pat is trying to get deng/hinrich... although I dont like the contract situation after that...

OMG that is rape!!!!...Do it Pat!!!! :D...Deng/Hinrich for Marion/Haslem/Banks perhaps:shrug:

Hinrich
Wade
Deng
Beasley
???

kntresistheheat
07-21-2008, 02:05 PM
Yeah, I just posted this in the trade idea's! Whatever it does'nt matter I was thinking the same thing Kirk/Deng for Marion/Banks or Haslem???? And there was also a rumor that the nuggets are trying to trade Iverson and I worked out in the trade machine and we can get iverson/hunter for marion/BLOUNT? Although I dont think these two team's are good trade partners because would marion fit? Unless they do three way trade and we can get our slasher/create his own shot PG!!!

The trade machine!

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/features/traderesult?players=1002~366~70~510&teams=14~14~7~7&te=&cash=

awr0430
07-21-2008, 02:54 PM
Yeah, I just posted this in the trade idea's! Whatever it does'nt matter I was thinking the same thing Kirk/Deng for Marion/Banks or Haslem???? And there was also a rumor that the nuggets are trying to trade Iverson and I worked out in the trade machine and we can get iverson/hunter for marion/BLOUNT? Although I dont think these two team's are good trade partners because would marion fit? Unless they do three way trade and we can get our slasher/create his own shot PG!!!

The trade machine!

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/features/traderesult?players=1002~366~70~510&teams=14~14~7~7&te=&cash=

I personally dont like this trade. Besides that Enver all ready has Melo at the 3 and Martin and Nene at the 4. Marion aint coming off the bench and no one wants Kenyon Martins contract. Nene is valuable to them. There is no room for marion on the squad.

However i like the Luol and Kirk idea. Only the great Pat Riley can pull this off. It would be utter rape and a blow to the bulls in the long run when Marion asks for his big payoff lol.

jgray305
07-21-2008, 02:59 PM
Number one Deng is looking for a long term deal, which would take us out of the 2010 sweepstakes and how much of an upgrade is deng over marion? Marion has better numbers across the board. If Deng played center that would be a different story... Not a big fan of Heinrich or his contract.

ATX
07-21-2008, 03:44 PM
Number one Deng is looking for a long term deal, which would take us out of the 2010 sweepstakes and how much of an upgrade is deng over marion? Marion has better numbers across the board. If Deng played center that would be a different story... Not a big fan of Heinrich or his contract.

Let's get one thing straight first, Deng is NO upgrade over Marion. The only thing he has on Marion is his young age.

Marion and Banks for Hinrich and Deng?...hmmm, well it would make us a better team next year...but I personally don't want to give Deng anything more than say 4/40...and he is seeking much more...He's only a 17 and 6 guy with no 3pt. range at all. Taking on Hirich's contract and signing Deng will certainly limit our options in the future...It sounds great but I'm not sure I'm sold on this idea...especially if we have to give up Haslem too...

fins08
07-21-2008, 04:33 PM
I want a PG! Not another SF.

nolin
07-21-2008, 05:08 PM
Deng, hinrich and tyrus for marion banks and beasley sounds good to me.

SwaggaIke
07-21-2008, 05:20 PM
Why do we want Deng? The SF position has never done anything great for us. At this point i'm content w/ letting Marion play his deal out and cashing out w/ his money in '09 or '10.

zezak
07-21-2008, 06:08 PM
I'd rather go for Josh Smith.

Lizard King
07-21-2008, 06:09 PM

I doubt the Heat would do such a thing.

noturnormalhero
07-21-2008, 06:09 PM
Why do we want Deng? The SF position has never done anything great for us. At this point i'm content w/ letting Marion play his deal out and cashing out w/ his money in '09 or '10.

thank you. :clap: i mean if we trade marion for deng/kirk ..i rather stay with marion because i'm not big on Kirk and i think the only reason we are is because he seems like an upgrade from what we have now. we need to be patient and not make trades like this. i still rather have a center or a better option at PG. i wouldnt mind taking Deng but it depends on how much he wants to sign for and how much we'd have to give up.

greek miami hea
07-21-2008, 06:15 PM

hahahaha.lol!are u ok?do u want me to call u a doctor?oh!cmon!are u an idiot?no offense but...trading beasley?are u a heat fan?oh please.come to ur senses!

MiamiHeatMafia
07-21-2008, 06:52 PM
having deng would be sick!!

King Koopa
07-21-2008, 07:07 PM

And i thought i smoked too much weed, WOW you are a r3tard.

King Koopa
07-21-2008, 07:13 PM
???? Deng over marion is pretty much " over the cap or cap space you choose. I rather have Marion. And wow you people are taking Kirk over Super Mario, thats sad..... From saying Mario has a good shot at being a good pg, too putting shot first, pass last kirk over him. Heat fans these days.

DaNtHeMaN628
07-21-2008, 07:13 PM

If your a Bulls fan!!! Lets reverse your logic how about we trade Earl Barron, and Chris Quinn for Derrick Rose and Deng. You clearly must be a Bulls fan, no heat fan would think what you proposed would be a good deal.

Kyben36
07-21-2008, 07:15 PM

your either the stupidest Heat fan I have ever seen or the Dumest Bulls fan ever. They will not let go of Beasly. EVER. I hope you Know that.

King Koopa
07-21-2008, 07:17 PM
your either the stupidest Heat fan I have ever seen or the Dumest Bulls fan ever. They will not let go of Beasly. EVER. I hope you Know that.

Wow calling out a person from your own clan...... of bull fan.

Kyben36
07-21-2008, 07:23 PM
Wow calling out a person from your own clan...... of bull fan.

Well think about it. I know for a fact that Beasly is your Next Wade. If this Hinrich/Deng for Marion/Haslem/Banks trade goes down we will probably be taking Wade from you in 2010. we will have Hughes and Haslem coming off the books. thats 17 milion for Wade. Not to mention Marions 18 mil coming off the year before and Goodens 7 mil. Thats 44 mil in 2 years. Just imagine how easy it would be for us to take wade from you. But yey. That guy is a Rtard. I would love that trade but I would have a better chance of George Bush coming to my door and acusing me of being a terorist. Just not going to hapen.

noturnormalhero
07-21-2008, 07:30 PM
Well think about it. I know for a fact that Beasly is your Next Wade. If this Hinrich/Deng for Marion/Haslem/Banks trade goes down we will probably be taking Wade from you in 2010. we will have Hughes and Haslem coming off the books. thats 17 milion for Wade. Not to mention Marions 18 mil coming off the year before and Goodens 7 mil. Thats 44 mil in 2 years. Just imagine how easy it would be for us to take wade from you. But yey. That guy is a Rtard. I would love that trade but I would have a better chance of George Bush coming to my door and acusing me of being a terorist. Just not going to hapen.

wow @ u guys believing Wade is going over there still. just like Brooklyn and Ny fans who think Lebron is going there. No Marion/deng/haslem/gooden/hughes on ur team. so i'm sure wade is gonna skip over there in happiness just cuz rose is there right? yea. wade and rose and noah..good thinking! funk outta here with that. and if beasley is the next wade, are you looking down on your own draft pick that u bulls fans love to "attempt" to rub in our face? cuz if beasley is the next wade then rose is what? next kobe? :confused:

nolin
07-21-2008, 07:34 PM

Well how about hinrich,Deng, Noah and gooden for marion, Beasley, blount and banks? This trade seems even for both teams!:)

Heat
Hinrich
wade
Deng
Haslem
Noah

Bulls
rose
gordon
noce
beasley
Tyrus

King Koopa
07-21-2008, 07:37 PM
Well how about hinrich,Deng, Noah and gooden for marion, Beasley, blount and banks? This trade seems even for both teams!:)

And again you make you self look stuid, Contracts dont match. Just shut up and dont post anymore......

noturnormalhero
07-21-2008, 07:39 PM

Heat
Hinrich
wade
Deng
Haslem
Noah

Bulls
rose
gordon
noce
beasley
Tyrus

:bs: :bs: :bs: :badidea: :badidea:

_Sn1P3r_
07-21-2008, 07:41 PM

Pretty dumb trade. They wouldn't trade Beasley I think.

fins08
07-21-2008, 08:01 PM
Just no to the Beasley trade. We draft him, have him sweat it out. Sign him to a deal, intro him to the media, have him practice with us and play summer league, then trade him?

Kyben36
07-21-2008, 09:09 PM
wow @ u guys believing Wade is going over there still. just like Brooklyn and Ny fans who think Lebron is going there. No Marion/deng/haslem/gooden/hughes on ur team. so i'm sure wade is gonna skip over there in happiness just cuz rose is there right? yea. wade and rose and noah..good thinking! funk outta here with that. and if beasley is the next wade, are you looking down on your own draft pick that u bulls fans love to "attempt" to rub in our face? cuz if beasley is the next wade then rose is what? next kobe? :confused:

Im kinda confused on what you are saying. yes I believe for a fact that Lebron will opt out of his contract, Amare will opt out, And there is a good posibility that Wade opts out of his. We are one of the Few teams with good cap room coming off i that time. We would have a chance. And yes. Wade is not going to come to chicago because Rose is there. He will come because he wants to be there. Not to mention other pieces we could pick up in that time. Boozer, Okur, Amare, Johnson, and there are others as well. we are in good postion for that and are looking forward to it.

and by the way. Im not saying that rose is Kobe or anything. Im just saying that Beasly is your Next Big player. Not the next Wade. and I am not rubbing anything in your face either.

and yes Wade May "Skip over Here" if Tyrus thomas Develops and Rose turns into a good PG. Not to mention who else we may sign with that Cap Room

jrodmesche
07-21-2008, 09:37 PM
we need a center! we dont need an sf swap expecially since shawn marion is better then deng! darnit focus on a @#$@%$# Center god ahhahahhahah :mad::mad::mad:

nolin
07-21-2008, 10:04 PM
And again you make you self look stuid, Contracts dont match. Just shut up and dont post anymore......

How do you figure contracts dont match with a S@T of Deng?

daleja424
07-21-2008, 10:07 PM
How do you figure contracts dont match with a S@T of Deng?

The contracts could match... but why on earth would we do this?!? The only thing Id do is Deng/Gooden for Marion/Banks...if Deng takes a 5/55 on a declining scale...

xavmeese
07-21-2008, 11:54 PM
I think Deng is a pretty solid player, and could even improve in the next couple of years but I think right now it's better that we focus on a PG and C.

Maybe a vet PG that Mario could learn a thing or two off and possibly a younger C, although they are hard to come about. The Zo is his last legs and I'm not Blount's biggest fan.

I do love Hinrich however, and since Chicago have guards comin outta their ears I wouldn't mind pursuing him although I doubt we could find a way to get him down here.

DQL
07-22-2008, 12:09 AM
no. I'd rather save the cap for '10 summer than give him that hefty extension. He's not worth it.

ChitownbullsBG7
07-22-2008, 12:27 AM
I highly doubt that Pax trades Deng to yall or any other team in the East. If we cant reach a deal, he will either sign the tender or be used in a sign in trade and MOST LIKELY shipped out West.

I dont know why yall are even getting into this rumor. Remember all of those rumors about a Heat and Bull draft day trade. Remember all of the Wade talk and Beasley talk and how 0.00% of it was actually true?

SwaggaIke
07-22-2008, 01:02 AM
I don't even want Deng.

rico
07-24-2008, 03:34 AM
as a bull fan the only 2 players you have id want would be wade or beasley. i see you giving up beas before wade for some reason. so i would do this trade.

S&T Deng, Hinrich 23-25mil?

for Beasley, Blount, Haslem 19.7 + cash.

heat:

hinrich
wade
deng
marion
f/a?

bulls:
rose
your choice of sg here
beasley
tt
noah

then again though if it were me id much rather just sign okafor or smith and let deng walk. deng is great, but for what he wants to be paid we could hae okafor or smith. so yeah id much rather go that route.

Master Mind
07-24-2008, 03:55 AM
as a bull fan the only 2 players you have id want would be wade or beasley. i see you giving up beas before wade for some reason. so i would do this trade.

heat:

hinrich
wade
deng
marion
f/a?

bulls:
rose
your choice of sg here
beasley
tt
noah

then again though if it were me id much rather just sign okafor or smith and let deng walk. deng is great, but for what he wants to be paid we could hae okafor or smith. so yeah id much rather go that route.

Dude go :censored: yourself...

If we were going to trade Beasley it would have been on draft night...

I don't mean to be harsh but any trade ideas including Wade or Beasley is absurd and always will get a response like---

:censored: off prick!...:laugh2::laugh:

You have a better chance trading for Okafor though...

DQL
07-24-2008, 04:44 AM

heat:

hinrich
wade
deng
marion
f/a?

bulls:
rose
your choice of sg here
beasley
tt
noah

hey wake up. You have been dreaming for soooo long :D

rico
07-24-2008, 05:47 AM
Dude go :censored: yourself...

If we were going to trade Beasley it would have been on draft night...

I don't mean to be harsh but any trade ideas including Wade or Beasley is absurd and always will get a response like---

:censored: off prick!...:laugh2::laugh:

You have a better chance trading for Okafor though...

uncalled for.

as for okafor thats what id rather have anyway. this response was a 'IF' the players are traded to the heat. i think it would be silly to trade with the heat in general., because in all honestly that trade would help you way more than it would help us.

but yeah that response was just rude. you remind me of that king koopa kid that posts ridiculously here.

noturnormalhero
07-24-2008, 06:05 AM
uncalled for.

as for okafor thats what id rather have anyway. this response was a 'IF' the players are traded to the heat. i think it would be silly to trade with the heat in general., because in all honestly that trade would help you way more than it would help us.

but yeah that response was just rude. you remind me of that king koopa kid that posts ridiculously here.

come on man. no need to :violin: ...just imagine if we went in ur forum asking for a trade for Rose..how would u react? beasley and wade arent going anywhere this year..so those trade ideas arent too smart.

rico
07-24-2008, 08:44 AM
haha trust me, we get a lot of ridiculous trades like that. and im much more mature to not react that way. if anything i would say 'thats a stupid trade' or 'fail' thats about it.

BALLER71
07-24-2008, 08:58 AM
What about Marion and cookie for Wallace and Okafor

awr0430
07-24-2008, 09:33 AM

Lmao at cookie. But yeah I like that trade. I wish someone would wake up and make some moves. I know we wont here about them but i want to know whats going on. I check here faithfully everyday multiple times and i hear other teams making moves and we are doing nothing.

greek miami hea
07-24-2008, 10:07 AM

HELL YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

fairandbalanced
07-24-2008, 11:28 AM

heat:

hinrich
wade
deng
marion
f/a?

bulls:
rose
your choice of sg here
beasley
tt
noah

This sounds even better, Blount + sign and trade Ricky Davis and jason Williams for Deng and Hinrich. Since you are interested in lopsided trades.

King Koopa
07-24-2008, 12:46 PM
uncalled for.

:D:D:D:D
All the bull fans know i hate them......

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

awr0430
07-24-2008, 03:04 PM
^^^LMAO. That's just messed up.

Master Mind
07-24-2008, 03:08 PM
uncalled for.

Sorry I had to do it to you but I felt like I had to send a message that says "Don't ever post that here" but I guess it came off a bit harsh...Any fans of other teams that post ridiculous trade scenarios in here will get the same treatment.

So don't take it personal...

You got served! :laugh2:

noturnormalhero
07-24-2008, 03:25 PM
Sorry I had to do it to you but I felt like I had to send a message that says "Don't ever post that here" but I guess it came off a bit harsh...Any fans of other teams that post ridiculous trade scenarios in here will get the same treatment.

So don't take it personal...

You got served! :laugh2:

haha..seriously. i hate on dumb posts from my own fans let along another team. :D

awr0430
07-24-2008, 04:27 PM
And why should we Heat fans have to listen to such blasphemy.

King Koopa
07-24-2008, 05:00 PM
Master Mind dont worry about those Bull fans..... Half of what we say they dont understand so why even waste your time.....

rico
07-24-2008, 06:18 PM
its funny to me that you think that is such an absurd trade. and failed to notice what i said about NOT wanting to trade with the heat and it was an only IF we were to trade with you. you act like you're losing everything. but you are gaining an extreme upgrade in a pg with hinrich, deng is way better defensively than beasley and puts up close to the same amount of scoring (not that you need it since you already have dwade to be a scoring machine).

and we get haslem - which is good, but we also have gooden tt, noah so he may not even start. beasley would fill in for deng obviously - the only player we actually use right off the bat because haslem and blount would be more like 2nd 3rd string ppl. blount may not even play. but you gotta make the money work for the trade.

and once again, this trade would vastly improve your team way more than it would ours. but to me its something (if i were you) would jump on. i know if i was a die hard heat fan i would in a second. that would be like you offering us wade and beasley for , nocioni, gooden, deng really. anyone with intelligence would be like 'yes thats a great deal for us!'

but whatever lol. i know there are some intelligent people in this fan base, but some of you really lack.
and koopa - its ridiculous to hate people you dont even know just because they are fans of a different team.

also - for other heat fans, sorry if this came off in a harsh way, but some of your posters act like they are 10-12 years old which they may very well be.

King Koopa
07-24-2008, 06:30 PM
its funny to me that you think that is such an absurd trade. and failed to notice what i said about NOT wanting to trade with the heat and it was an only IF we were to trade with you. you act like you're losing everything. but you are gaining an extreme upgrade in a pg with hinrich, deng is way better defensively than beasley and puts up close to the same amount of scoring (not that you need it since you already have dwade to be a scoring machine).

and we get haslem - which is good, but we also have gooden tt, noah so he may not even start. beasley would fill in for deng obviously - the only player we actually use right off the bat because haslem and blount would be more like 2nd 3rd string ppl. blount may not even play. but you gotta make the money work for the trade.

and once again, this trade would vastly improve your team way more than it would ours. but to me its something (if i were you) would jump on. i know if i was a die hard heat fan i would in a second. that would be like you offering us wade and beasley for , nocioni, gooden, deng really. anyone with intelligence would be like 'yes thats a great deal for us!'

but whatever lol. i know there are some intelligent people in this fan base, but some of you really lack.
and koopa - its ridiculous to hate people you dont even know just because they are fans of a different team.

also - for other heat fans, sorry if this came off in a harsh way, but some of your posters act like they are 10-12 years old which they may very well be.

1st of all, I want to see Deng play defense on Beasley and see if he can stop him, when it comes to Scoring Beasley is only a rookie and i bet he will out play Deng anyday, and i dont want deng hes overrated.

2nd of all, about the trade would make us a better team...... Uhmmm No Kirk isnt the point guard we want..... Hes a Shoot first pass last PG, and dont pull the crap that he avgs, 7 ast per game because anyone that plays PG for the bulls is going to avg alot of ast because all you people do is shoot. None of you dribble the ball, its just catch and shoot.

3rd all of you bull fans are the same, always putting up stuid trades ideas in are forum overflowing are forums with those dumb Threads, you people always think you can have everyone is on the trading block. And your always saying that the bulls have a bigger market then the Heat..... which is just crazy because next to L.A and NY is Miami for biggest market. So i really dont care what you think about me... after all its not like if i know you or anything like you said, so go ahead and walk you happy self back to the bulls forum. Besides Master Mind didnt even say anything wrong to you for you to be calling him out like that.

Heat Fans always Stick together. :hi5: :hi5:

rico
07-24-2008, 08:07 PM
i just got a pm from one of your fellow heat fans that pointed out that you are 16... which is about 4 years older than i assumed you were. and also that you post ridiculously lol.

anyway im an adult. and i dont feel like trying to argue with a immature kid.

BullsNumber1Fan
07-24-2008, 08:09 PM

heat:

hinrich
wade
deng
marion
f/a?

bulls:
rose
your choice of sg here
beasley
tt
noah

Unless you pay Deng 26-30 million, the salary is wrong! In a S&T, the trade value is 1/2 which would mean it would be around 15-17 million! But this trade won't happen anyway!:cry: I really wanted a Rose, Beasley, Tyrus trio!::speechless::cry:

Diehardheatfan
07-24-2008, 10:31 PM

yeah that nolin character is just an ignorant individual. Not smart

Diehardheatfan
07-24-2008, 10:33 PM
If your a Bulls fan!!! Lets reverse your logic how about we trade Earl Barron, and Chris Quinn for Derrick Rose and Deng. You clearly must be a Bulls fan, no heat fan would think what you proposed would be a good deal.

yeah how about this NOLIN!!!! Banks, Blount and Quinn for deng and d rose??????????

flyboy193
07-24-2008, 10:42 PM
If Yah GeT DeNg It MaKeS No SeNsE TO KEeP BeAsLy

DQL
07-24-2008, 10:51 PM

how? Deng will be backup to both Beasley and Marion. Next year let Marions contract expire and start Deng along w/ Beasley

daleja424
07-24-2008, 10:52 PM

Well thank you for that though provoking post...:bang::bang::bang:

Master Mind
07-24-2008, 11:11 PM

:laugh2: What?!.....Deng can't play PF nor can he post anyone up.....He would play the 3 which would allow both of them to be on the court bro...

Diehardheatfan
07-24-2008, 11:42 PM
If we got deng we would put beasley at the 4 and deng at the 3 after marion expires out. Beasley will be better than deng by far so theres no reason to trade a superstar

King Koopa
07-25-2008, 07:23 PM
i just got a pm from one of your fellow heat fans that pointed out that you are 16... which is about 4 years older than i assumed you were. and also that you post ridiculously lol.

anyway im an adult. and i dont feel like trying to argue with a immature kid.

Can you tell me which heat fan this is please???? Because you can just click my public file and you would see Im 16 i never said i was 20.

rico
07-25-2008, 09:53 PM
Can you tell me which heat fan this is please???? Because you can just click my public file and you would see Im 16 i never said i was 20.

you cant read very well. i said he told me you were 16 which is 4 years OLDER than i thought you were. just so you understand im gonna break it down like this.

I thought you were 12 + 4 = 16.

But after this post i wont see anything you post because you are on the ignore list ;p kthx.

NBABALLERHOLLER
07-26-2008, 12:04 AM

No wonder... I always thought you were a little ********. Were you even born when Mario Bros came out? I am embarrassed for you.

NBABALLERHOLLER
07-26-2008, 12:06 AM
If we got deng we would put beasley at the 4 and deng at the 3 after marion expires out. Beasley will be better than deng by far so theres no reason to trade a superstar

what a waste that would be. We don't need deng at all. I won't even capitalize his name because he would be such a lower case upgrade.

NBABALLERHOLLER
07-26-2008, 12:07 AM
No wonder... I always thought you were a little ********. Were you even born when Mario Bros came out? I am embarrassed for you.

Naw, I'm just kidding....and a little drunk, you'll know more about it in a few years..months...weeks...no, wait, years.

noturnormalhero
07-26-2008, 12:31 AM
Naw, I'm just kidding....and a little drunk, you'll know more about it in a few years..months...weeks...no, wait, years.

did u just quote and respond to yourself?? :pity:

rico
07-26-2008, 04:17 AM
its probably the same guy. some people are THAT bored/lame lol. if not then yeah he is drunk and did do that haha - which is kinda funny.

greek miami hea
07-26-2008, 06:56 AM
Unless you pay Deng 26-30 million, the salary is wrong! In a S&T, the trade value is 1/2 which would mean it would be around 15-17 million! But this trade won't happen anyway!:cry: I really wanted a Rose, Beasley, Tyrus trio!::speechless::cry:

sorry bulls number one fan but u and everyone else that think that beasley is going to be traded are a little bit out of ur minds.please dont get me wrong!!im just saying that beasley is not going nowhere.ok???and i think u have realised that.so everything is cool!i think that beasley could be one of our big franchise players!!

greek miami hea
07-26-2008, 06:57 AM
guys.just for the record.not all 16 years old guys are immature!

ATX
07-26-2008, 09:55 AM
you cant read very well. i said he told me you were 16 which is 4 years OLDER than i thought you were. just so you understand im gonna break it down like this.

I thought you were 12 + 4 = 16.

But after this post i wont see anything you post because you are on the ignore list ;p kthx.

:laugh:

I'm sorry, but's that's too funny.

BullsNumber1Fan
07-26-2008, 10:59 AM
sorry bulls number one fan but u and everyone else that think that beasley is going to be traded are a little bit out of ur minds.please dont get me wrong!!im just saying that beasley is not going nowhere.ok???and i think u have realised that.so everything is cool!i think that beasley could be one of our big franchise players!!

I know that Beasley won't get traded unless you guys get someone like Melo back. I was just say that I wanted him and Rose on the same team. I thought there COULD be a trade around the draft but it just won't happen now.:cry:

daleja424
07-26-2008, 11:00 AM
we should change the thread title to "Heat DO NOT WANT Deng"

noturnormalhero
07-26-2008, 11:04 AM
im so set on the trade scenario with wallace and okafor coming here that anything else but that would be turned down in my mind lol. i dont want deng to ruin that. and i feel there are better options in the months/years to come before we sign him to a 4-5 year deal

tduncanspeaks
07-26-2008, 11:35 AM
What's up Heat fans
what about Deng and Gooden to Miami for:
Marion
Cook
Wright

Then you S& T Mourning to us for Hughes. We wave Mourning and he goes back to you guys for the post season.
We know you guys are trying to win now
Larry is a good fit for Wade because of how you run your offense and Gooden will help with the maturation of Beasely and be a presence defensively in the post. He is a solid player with an expiring contract.
Hughes contract comes off the books in 2010 so it fits your financial plans as well.

Hughes/ Banks
Wade/R Williams
Deng/ R williams/ Beasely
Beasely/Udonis/Gooden
Blount/Gooden/Mourning (after he is waived)

What do you think?

Young_Josh
07-26-2008, 01:19 PM
Hey everyone. im am new to this but I love maimi so hears my opion...first i dont think we should get dang because he wont solve our size problems...if we do trade marion it should be for a good pg or a good big man...i do like oak at the 4 and zo at the 5..then i think we should get rid of haslem (who i do love) for a nice pg..or maybe a sign and trade with ricky davis for a nice pg

DQL
07-26-2008, 01:23 PM
What's up Heat fans
Marion
Cook
Wright
Then you S& T Mourning to us for Hughes. We wave Mourning and he goes back to you guys for the post season.
Larry is a good fit for Wade because of how you run your offense and Gooden will help with the maturation of Beasely and be a presence defensively in the post. He is a solid player with an expiring contract.
Hughes contract comes off the books in 2010 so it fits your financial plans as well.

Hughes/ Banks
Wade/R Williams
Beasely/Udonis/Gooden

What do you think?

1. I don't want to give up both Cook and Wright. Marion+Cook or Marion+Wright is ok
2. How can the salaries match? Unless we sign Zo for $10 mil. Best case: Zo+Blount for Hughes. Zo will be bought out and return to Miami like you said
3. Who is R Williams? Is he the son of Jason Williams and Ricky Davis? :laugh:

DQL
07-26-2008, 01:28 PM
Hey everyone. im am new to this but I love maimi so hears my opion...first i dont think we should get dang because he wont solve our size problems...if we do trade marion it should be for a good pg or a good big man...i do like oak at the 4 and zo at the 5..then i think we should get rid of haslem (who i do love) for a nice pg..or maybe a sign and trade with ricky davis for a nice pg

1. 6-9 SF is big

2. Zo won't return until new year

3. Welcome to Heat forums :clap:

Young_Josh
07-26-2008, 01:29 PM
Yea i dont like larry huges..we need a bass first point g.. and yea 6-9 sf is big but we need a big power forward or center...beasly can play the 3 guard and if zo isnt coming back then we need a big man even more.....and thanks for the invite!

King Koopa
07-26-2008, 01:55 PM
What's up Heat fans
Marion
Cook
Wright

Hughes/ Banks
Wade/R Williams
Beasely/Udonis/Gooden

What do you think?

This post makes no sense..... Hes saying to trade mourning for hughes when there contracts dont even match and then hes saying to waive him..... :confused::confused::confused::confused:

noturnormalhero
07-26-2008, 03:55 PM
no deals with the bulls..they are going to try and unload Hughes on us. pass on that nonsense

Young_Josh
07-27-2008, 05:04 PM
Yea no with the bulls

_Supreme_
07-30-2008, 02:21 PM
no deals with the bulls..they are going to try and unload Hughes on us. pass on that nonsense

I'll second this.

Hughes probably has a worse loser mentality than Ricky Davis.

J$mo0th_3o5
07-30-2008, 02:31 PM
I don't want any Bulls on the Heat!

_Supreme_
07-30-2008, 02:50 PM
While I don't particularly like most of the Bulls' players, Deng is a good guy. His game didn't take the next step that was expected by some to put him close to elite level in the NBA last season, but he still is a good player.

When you look at our team. He could be, and he could not be a better fit than Marion. The Beasley/Marion combo is one thing I'm not too sure about will be that great in the long run because of Marion's supposed ego. In time (and it could be soon) Beasley will be the #2 option on offense, and I though that was one of the reasons Marion wasn't happy in Phoenix: being #3.

But it probably won't be a real issue because I think Marion will only play this season in Miami, and be used in a trade at some point. I can't imagine him being signed to a long term deal by us which straps our cap down so we won't be able to be players in the good free agent years coming up (just the though we might have a shot at Lebron is enough for me to want to have the money available just in case).

Marion is definitely a better defender than Deng though, and we definitely need defense after last year's defensive debacles I had to watch.