PDA

View Full Version : Kobe The G.o.a.t.

PROPHETof TRUTH
07-21-2008, 03:07 AM
WILL KOBE END UP BEING THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME.....BECAUSE IN MY OPINION HE ALREADY ECLIPSES JORDAN WHEN IT COMES TO SKILL..THE ONLY THING IS THAT HE NEEDS TO ACCOMPLISH MORE BEFORE HIS CAREER IS OVER...2 MORE RINGS, 2 MVP'S,ECT...AND HE VERY WELL COULD DO THAT IN THE NEXT 3 YEARS!

MY FIRST THREAD HELL YEAH!:smoking:

Shieldsz
07-21-2008, 03:09 AM
This thread = epic fail.

Michael Jordan is the GOAT. Don't make me bull up JordansBulls post...

PROPHETof TRUTH
07-21-2008, 03:11 AM
This thread = epic fail.

what does that mean?

Shieldsz
07-21-2008, 03:13 AM
Okay, I'm pulling up the post.. wait up

PROPHETof TRUTH
07-21-2008, 03:15 AM
I Dont Know Whats The Problem But Im Just Posting My Opinions, To See What Other People Think..

Shieldsz
07-21-2008, 03:16 AM
I know, its cool... i just need to find a post by someone that shows you why Kobe will never be better than MJ

Master Mind
07-21-2008, 03:18 AM
WILL KOBE END UP BEING THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME.....BECAUSE IN MY OPINION HE ALREADY ECLIPSES JORDAN WHEN IT COMES TO SKILL..THE ONLY THING IS THAT HE NEEDS TO ACCOMPLISH MORE BEFORE HIS CAREER IS OVER...2 MORE RINGS, 2 MVP'S,ECT...AND HE VERY WELL COULD DO THAT IN THE NEXT 3 YEARS!

MY FIRST THREAD HELL YEAH!:smoking:

WHAT THE :censored:?!...:pity:

You can't be serious...

Kobe is skilled but eclipsing Jordan??? :crazy: Jordan was unstoppable dude...

And you must've forgot Jordan retired came back and won 3 titles on top of the 3 he already had...Can you imagine if he never retired :speechless: No disrespect to the Rockets but he really did them a favor by retiring cause no one was coming close to MJ...In spite of all that he's still regarded as the greatest of all time and he simply is...Kobe will be forever known for tasting Shaq's ***...:laugh:

Jordan's #23 is retired in the Heat's arena and he didn't even play for Miami, I don't see another team doing the same for Kobe...

PROPHETof TRUTH
07-21-2008, 03:19 AM
This thread = epic fail.

I KNOW THAT JORDAN IS THE GREATEST RIGHT NOW....ALL IM SAYING IS THAT KOBE COULD BE THE GREATEST WHEN HIS CAREER COMES TO AN END!

stawka
07-21-2008, 03:21 AM
Your first thread and everyone thinks you're an idiot. Welcome to PSD :)

cuttygiantsfan
07-21-2008, 03:22 AM
someone needs to turn their cap-lock off

PROPHETof TRUTH
07-21-2008, 03:25 AM

You can't be serious...

And you must've forgot Jordan retired came back and won 3 titles on top of the 3 he already had...Can you imagine if he didn't retire :speechless:...In spite of all that he's still regarded as the greatest of all time and he simply is...Kobe will be forever known for tasting Shaq's ***...:laugh:

Jordan's #23 is retired in the Heat's arena and he didn't even play for Miami, I don't see another team doing the same for Kobe...

1ST OF THE REASON WHY THE HEAT RETIRE JORDAN'S NUMBER IS BECAUSE,THEY DONT HAVE ANY OTHERS WORTH A NICKLE TO RETIRE!....AND KOBE BRYANT IS MORE TALENTED THAN JORDAN..ASK JORDAN HIMSELF...JORDAN HAS MORE ACCOLADES AND ACCOMPLISHMENTS...AND THATS THE REASON WHY I SAID WHEN KOBE'S CAREER IS OVER!

Master Mind
07-21-2008, 03:27 AM
I KNOW THAT JORDAN IS THE GREATEST RIGHT NOW....ALL IM SAYING IS THAT KOBE COULD BE THE GREATEST WHEN HIS CAREER COMES TO AN END!

Kobe will go down as one of the greats but not the greatest.......In fact Shaq might be ranked ahead of him when their career is done...

Michael Jordan>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Everybody else :smoking:

Hellcrooner
07-21-2008, 03:28 AM
how many more answers till it gets closed?

i say 1 or to more....

madiaz3
07-21-2008, 03:31 AM
don't put down olajuwon

jordan knew hakeem was "the best player on the planet" at that point

Hellcrooner
07-21-2008, 03:31 AM
this threads lead nowhere, even if kobe was up to that taks ( who he is not) people WILL NEVER regnise anyboy over Jordan ( Sonny Vaccaro and NIke did their Job very Well, so not only did they vanish any past menace like Wilt, Mikan, Russell, Big O, MAgic, kareem or Bird with one COmertial after another and after another, they also made sure the Branch kept ACTIVE and Selling to avoid any menace of the future).

KingsMadness44
07-21-2008, 03:32 AM
Yea dude you should not be proud that this is your 1st post the reason why jordan is considered the G.O.A.T is not for just his skill or his accolades its the passion and love of the game he had

when has kobe ever played with the flu

do u think kobe would have played after his father got murdered?

kobe hit clutch shots in games 2-3 Jordan would hit clutch shots in game 7

these r all reasons y jordan is the greatest of all time

PROPHETof TRUTH
07-21-2008, 03:33 AM
You Cant Honestly Tell Me That Jordan Is Better Than Kobe Bryant...putting Everything Else Aside Accomplishments,accolades,ect.
I'm Talking 1 On 1 Comparison!

Master Mind
07-21-2008, 03:34 AM
1ST OF THE REASON WHY THE HEAT RETIRE JORDAN'S NUMBER IS BECAUSE,THEY DONT HAVE ANY OTHERS WORTH A NICKLE TO RETIRE!....AND KOBE BRYANT IS MORE TALENTED THAN JORDAN..ASK JORDAN HIMSELF...JORDAN HAS MORE ACCOLADES AND ACCOMPLISHMENTS...AND THATS THE REASON WHY I SAID WHEN KOBE'S CAREER IS OVER!

D-Wade :eyebrow:...Kobe is more talented than Jordan in what sense????...Jordan would laugh at you and Kobe....Jordan has more accolades and accomplishments and always will...With the guys like James, Wade, Paul and T-Mac, Kobe is really gonna have a hard time winning another MVP award...

mfudge
07-21-2008, 03:37 AM
Yea dude you should not be proud that this is your 1st post the reason why jordan is considered the G.O.A.T is not for just his skill or his accolades its the passion and love of the game he had

not at all agreeing with the op, but kobe has played with the flu many atimes and he played all of the second half of the season plus the playoffs with a torn ligament in the pinky of his shooting hand. kobe's dad has never been murdered and i hope he never will. but the dude flew back and played on the exact same day he had court appearances in colorado if that means anything to you. and kobe is probably one of, if not THE, most dedicated to the game in this generation. so that pretty much busts up your entire argument... minus the "clutch shots"

Master Mind
07-21-2008, 03:38 AM
You Cant Honestly Tell Me That Jordan Is Better Than Kobe Bryant...putting Everything Else Aside Accomplishments,accolades,ect.
I'm Talking 1 On 1 Comparison!

MJ is better than Kobe...

I'll take Jordan all day in a 1 on 1...

The guy walked on air for Pete's sake...

PROPHETof TRUTH
07-21-2008, 03:38 AM

dude you obviously don't know kobe very well...

mfudge
07-21-2008, 03:42 AM
MJ is better than Kobe...

I'll take Jordan all day in a 1 on 1...

The guy walked on air for Pete's sake...

is it really necessary to post in bold? and you're severely mistaken if you really think he walked on air.. pretty much downright delusional.

hockeypro68
07-21-2008, 03:48 AM

You can't be serious...

And you must've forgot Jordan retired came back and won 3 titles on top of the 3 he already had...Can you imagine if he never retired :speechless: No disrespect to the Rockets but he really did them a favor by retiring cause no one was coming close to MJ...In spite of all that he's still regarded as the greatest of all time and he simply is...Kobe will be forever known for tasting Shaq's ***...:laugh:

lmao, couldn't have said it better myself. :up:

Master Mind
07-21-2008, 03:49 AM
is it really necessary to post in bold? and you're severely mistaken if you really think he walked on air.. pretty much downright delusional.

I like to post in bold Mr. Fudge, you got a problem with it? :eyebrow:...And you're downright dumb if you can't see that it's a metaphoric reference...You did know he was referred to as Air Jordan, and that wasn't cause he broke wind dude....

PROPHETof TRUTH
07-21-2008, 03:50 AM
kobe v.s jordan

speed *
mid range shooting *
vertical even
man defense *
help defense *
clutch even
passing *
3 point shooting *

i think in skill and athleticism kobe has the slight edge over jordan no matter how much other people try to deny!

Shieldsz
07-21-2008, 03:54 AM
Do you realize HOW athletic MJ was.. he did dunks that people went BONKERS OVER. Crazy layups that Kobe could never do.

Kobe should not be put into the same sentence as.

MICHAEL JORDAN

PROPHETof TRUTH
07-21-2008, 03:55 AM
I like to post in bold Mr. Fudge, you got a problem with it? :eyebrow:...And you're downright dumb if you can't see that it's a metaphoric reference...You did know he was referred to as Air Jordan, and that wasn't cause he broke wind dude....

i actually agree with you...i think jordan is metaphorical and alot of hype.......:smoking:

Master Mind
07-21-2008, 03:58 AM
kobe v.s jordan

speed *
mid range shooting *
vertical even
man defense *
help defense *
clutch even
passing *
3 point shooting *

i think in skill and athleticism kobe has the slight edge over jordan no matter how much other people try to deny!

OK it's pretty apparent that you're in love with Kobe :love:, get a room while you're at it...in colorado too...:laugh2:

Jordan was automatic and simply unstoppable...And 6 of 6 in the finals :eyebrow:

:moon: so how does it taste Kobe???

Master Mind
07-21-2008, 03:59 AM
Do you realize HOW athletic MJ was.. he did dunks that people went BONKERS OVER. Crazy layups that Kobe could never do.

MICHAEL JORDAN

4real! :D

PROPHETof TRUTH
07-21-2008, 04:01 AM

MICHAEL JORDAN

maybe going to youtube.com will help you!

and if your really a jordan fan..you can't deny that jordan was made a famous dunker by winning dunk contest...contest who where just awarded to him to continue to the hype of the guy!

mfudge
07-21-2008, 04:03 AM

yea, i like to post in super big font, you got a problem with that? :rolleyes: When did they call him Air Jordan? I NEVER knew that. It must've been cuz he was always high. Right? :eyebrow:

Seriously though. I love MJ as much as the next guy... but its clear you're more in love with his legend than his actual play. I mean, you're speaking of the guy in metaphors. He revolutionized the game with the moves he made and the hang time he had, but many of today's players, Kobe included, have similar hang times and are capable of completing the moves Jordan may have very well invented.

ink
07-21-2008, 04:04 AM
This has been done to death. We've had enough of these threads and they never go anywhere. Closed.