PDA

View Full Version : Miami's young gun lineup

heatfan123249
07-21-2008, 01:11 AM
Have you noticed the heat will probaly have a very young lineup with
Pg-Mario Chalmers(22)
Sg-Dwayne WAde(26)
Sf- Michael Beasley(19)
Pf- Shawn Marion( Dosent matter what age he is always catching lobs)
C- ?
Depth- Haslem, Wright(RFA), Jones, Cook, it's over

I think this team is going to be scary good this year everyone knows Wade wasn't trying this year 2 years ago we had shaq and wade now we have Wade, Marion, and Beasley, Riley is a genious

JIDsanity
07-21-2008, 01:15 AM
:(

AutomaticWeezy
07-21-2008, 01:29 AM
They have no bench. Who is their back up pg?

BH-Sports
07-21-2008, 01:33 AM
Okay how is that a scary line up. Its a fast line up but thats about it. Where is the post presence?? NO C? Shawn Marion is technically a SF and not that tall to grab all the rebounds and if Wade goes down, "PRONE" then they will loose alot of games. Plus Haslem is coming off the bench but he is overrated. He hasnt proven anything in the past 2 years.

ridere46
07-21-2008, 01:51 AM
looks good. MC is a winner. Beasley will be a beast. they are young and talented but no real center. they are a little thin up front too. could be a problem against teams like Orlando, Philly, Rockets, Jazz...u know what i mean. not to mention a proven point...who's the general?

Jay22Redd
07-21-2008, 02:05 AM
looks good. MC is a winner. Beasley will be a beast. they are young and talented but no real center. they are a little thin up front too. could be a problem against teams like Orlando, Philly, Rockets, Jazz...u know what i mean. not to mention a proven point...who's the general?

Miami over the Rockets??? Dont think so.

Rafer will have Chalmers number.

T-Mac and Dwade is a huge matchup

Battier will be all over Mike Beast.

Scola and Marion will have equal numbers.

Yao will absolutely distroy all their players.

Then we have a bench including: Brent Barry, Donte Green, Carl Landry, Joey Dorsey, and Aaron Brooks.

SeoulBeatz
07-21-2008, 02:13 AM
haha...ha

dont get ahead of urself man.

the heat have 1 very good very young player in Beasley. And a promising rookie (but who knows how good he will be) pg in Chalmers.

thats it, those are ur two rookies.... that doesnt mean u have a young team.

Dwayne Wade is 26, that aint young anymore, thats prime territory.

Age does matter when it comes to hops cus Marion is 30 and people tend to lose a bit of their jumping ability when they hit their 30's (well, everyone besides MJ) Even VC admits he cant jump as high as he used to.

here are the key role players

lemme go on and list Haslem, 28
Mourning, 38
James Jones, 27
Mark Blount, 32

young guns:

Dorrell Wright
Cook
Quinn

but i cant see any of those players becoming more than just role players.

so no, ur team is not a "young team" like the blazers or hawks. It is an average age team with 1 young guy who could be a superstar.

this thread it pointless.

#1Mavericksfan
07-21-2008, 02:28 AM
I can't wait to see the Mario Chalmers and Chris Paul match up...that should be great.