PDA

View Full Version : 16,000 Season Tickets In 16 Days

lakersrock
07-21-2008, 12:26 AM
OKLAHOMA CITY -- More than 16,000 people have signed up to a season ticket request list for Oklahoma City's new NBA team.

Officials of the team formerly known as the Seattle SuperSonics said Sunday they have concluded the first phase of a season ticket request list. Those on the list signed up in just 16 days.

Team spokesman Dan Mahoney said officials are pleased with the level of support for the NBA in Oklahoma City. Mahoney added that Oklahoma City's sales team will contact fans to provide specific ticket details.

The ticket request list remains open for future ticket opportunities, depending on availability.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=3497641

Too bad they're not gonna make as much as they would have in Seattle. :rolleyes: Hopefully out of the 16,000 so far, I get mine. :D

PROPHETof TRUTH
07-21-2008, 04:14 AM
http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=3497641

Too bad they're not gonna make as much as they would have in Seattle. :rolleyes: Hopefully out of the 16,000 so far, I get mine. :D

thats cool...you have a chance to watch the lakers play live twice....without coming to cali!....that would be the only good thing i could find in this!

lakersrock
07-21-2008, 12:28 PM
thats cool...you have a chance to watch the lakers play live twice....without coming to cali!....that would be the only good thing i could find in this!

Four times....Dallas. :D

ewing
07-21-2008, 04:00 PM
I remember when the Cahr Hornets had those gay *** color and everyone loved them. While its kinda like playing with huge boobs. You got to give it a try but your not going to marry yourself to them

MoBASS
07-21-2008, 04:03 PM
This thread title is misleading.

Putting in a season ticket request and actually putting up the dough for season seats are two totally different things.

LAKERS 24/7
07-21-2008, 04:28 PM
I remember when the Cahr Hornets had those gay *** color and everyone loved them. While its kinda like playing with huge boobs. You got to give it a try but your not going to marry yourself to them

wtf are you talkin about?

_Sn1P3r_
07-21-2008, 04:49 PM

Lol, wow.

IndiansFan337
07-21-2008, 07:30 PM
That's unbelievable.

Let's see if these fans stick it out after this season even though the team is not a contender right now. That will be the true test. But with 16,000+ season tix packages sold they should be selling out most games once they complete individual game tix sales.

lakersrock
07-21-2008, 08:16 PM
This thread title is misleading.

Putting in a season ticket request and actually putting up the dough for season seats are two totally different things.

Then why bother to put in the request? We add over 17,000 season tickets sold when we had the Hornets. Don't you think it'll go over that for OUR team?