PDA

View Full Version : Next years playoff spots

RaptorsFanCB4
07-21-2008, 12:16 AM
this is how NBA playoff 2009 is gonna be like.

East West
1.Celtics 1.Spurs
2.Pistons 2.Suns
3.Magic 3.Hornets
4.Raptors 4.Jazz
5.Cavaliers 5.Mavericks
6.76ers 6.Rockets
7.Wizards 7.Denver Nuggets
8.Bulls 8.Portland Trail Blazers
9.Heat 9.Golden State Warriors
AND SO ON

KB24PG16
07-21-2008, 12:21 AM
close this thread he doesnt he have the lakers making the playoffs wow:bs:

still1ballin
07-21-2008, 12:22 AM
So Lakers miss the playoffs?

Get off the weed dude.

astrosmaniac
07-21-2008, 12:26 AM
and the mavs over rocket:confused:

and lakers not even making it?, seriously, get off the wacky tobacky

Vinny642
07-21-2008, 12:28 AM
Wheres the Lakers they should be number 2 or down... and the Hornets should be number 1.

a sol
07-21-2008, 12:36 AM
lol...no lakers in top 9 teams in west...do you watch the NBA?

khoolit_jom#8
07-21-2008, 12:40 AM
man is this a bait?....

Jay22Redd
07-21-2008, 12:58 AM
:speechless:Mavs over Rockets???

:(No Lakers???

:eyebrow:Denver over Portland???

WOW??? :confused::confused::confused::confused:

KiLLA RAiDER
07-21-2008, 01:03 AM
Laker hater i see!!

Vinny642
07-21-2008, 01:04 AM
So am i but even i put them in the playoffs.

ARMIN12NBA
07-21-2008, 01:12 AM

East West
1.Celtics 1.Spurs
2.Pistons 2.Suns
3.Magic 3.Hornets
4.Raptors 4.Jazz
5.Cavaliers 5.Mavericks
6.76ers 6.Rockets
AND SO ON

The Lakers not in the top 10 (they should be #1 or possibly #2)?

The Suns #2 (they barely were above .500 with Shaq)?

The Mavs in front of the Rockets?

GspLAL
07-21-2008, 01:24 AM
fail

a sol
07-21-2008, 01:25 AM

East West
1.Celtics 1.Spurs
2.Pistons 2.Suns
3.Magic 3.Hornets
4.Raptors 4.Jazz
5.Cavaliers 5.Mavericks
6.76ers 6.Rockets
AND SO ON

your east lineup is pretty solid...but cmon man...even if you hate the lakers try to be realistic

Beno7500
07-21-2008, 01:57 AM
Fail

PhillyLuver
07-21-2008, 02:06 AM
Geez.. Sixers 6th (homer... but yeah better than 6th)

No Lakers? This is one of the fail-ier threads I've seen all night

AIMelo=KillaDUO
07-21-2008, 02:48 AM

hell yea Denver over Portland. The Blazers are a little too over-rated.

JordansBulls
07-21-2008, 01:56 PM

East West
1.Celtics 1.Spurs
2.Pistons 2.Suns
3.Magic 3.Hornets
4.Raptors 4.Jazz
5.Cavaliers 5.Mavericks
6.76ers 6.Rockets
AND SO ON

Where are the Lakers?

SHONIE
07-21-2008, 02:22 PM
why aren't the hawks the 1 seed in the east?

MiamiHeat
07-21-2008, 02:24 PM
bulls over heat?

pebloemer
07-21-2008, 02:45 PM
bulls over heat?

I don't think that is too outrageous. Will it happen? anyone's best guess - both teams had a bad year last year and will improve this coming season.

And Denver over Portland could easily happen, Portland hasn't proved anything yet and are still very young.

The leaving Lakers out is just ********. Anyone feel like closing the thread?

Finally: Sigh - it's a Raptors fan again there has been far too many dumb thread from raptors fans in the past couple weeks, gives the rest of us a terrible rep, ah well.

durqtitan
07-21-2008, 02:50 PM
If the lakers don't take the 1 spot they will be 2. The hornets are the only team that could challenge them for the 1. Yeah, the lost in the finals but they were IN the finals. If the odom/artest deal ever becomes real they will be a solid number 1 pick. I love odom but they have enough flash, we need D.

cuttygiantsfan
07-21-2008, 02:54 PM
guys this is his list...you dont like it??? make your own

wow novel idea

Joe4president
07-21-2008, 03:03 PM
Its not crazy at all... Going into last off season noone would have ever imagined that the Lakers and hornets would be 1 and 2 in the western conference... Who would have thought that the hawks would give the Celtics a better match up then the Lakers did. Let this guy put what he wants because right now his opinion could be more realistic then you think. Injuries happen and teams do fall a part.

Crunchy12489
07-21-2008, 03:06 PM

Look, I'm tired of Blazer fans thinking they will be passed the Nuggets.

Nuggets WILL be passed the Blazers, put my ****ing name on it. Get it right, god damnit.

Aside from my angry comments, Mavs over Rockets? No way. Lakers are top 3 without question....

JayW_1023
If Denver doesn't quickly find a decent replacement for Camby they are not going to make the postseason. They stunk defensively WITH Camby as last line of defense..without a defensive big they might be giving up 120 ppg this year lol.

awr0430
Please i agree to close it. I hate the Lakers more than anybody but to leave them out of the playoff picture is ridiculous. Especially at full strength.

kobe2008mvp
07-21-2008, 05:29 PM
lakers have the best player today and the best coach of all-time plus there young. so i am assuring them the number one pick quote me on that. plus i still think the jazz and spurs are better than the hornets all the hornets have are paul, chandler and west, spurs have duncan, parker, and ginobli. jazz have boozer, williams and kirelinko even with the hornets. lakers have kobe, odom, gasol, bynum( all-star next year mark my words i don't care how much i'm hyping on him) and farmar( will surprise alot of people.) plus the hornets have no bench just posey and please don't tell me peja is good cuz hes only a good 3 point shooter and thats it.

Rockets Fanatic
07-21-2008, 05:45 PM
West:
1. LA Lakers
2. NO Hornets
3. Houston Rockets (If comepletely healthy)
4. Utah Jazz
5. SA Spurs
6. Portland Trailblazers
7. Phoenix Suns
8. Dallas Mavericks
9. GS Warriors
10. LA Clippers
11. Denver Nuggets
12. Minnesota T-Wolves
13. Sacramento Kings
14. OKC Thunder
15. Memphis Grizzlies

East:
1. Boston Celtics
2. Detroit Pistons
3. Orlando Magic
4. Philadelphia 76ers
5. Toronto Raptors
6. Cleveland Cavaliers
7. Washington Wizards
8. Milwaukee Bucks
9. Chicago Bulls
10. Miami Heat
11. Atlanta Hawks
12. Charlotte Bobcats
13. New Jersey Nets
14. Indiana Pacers
15. NY Knicks

durqtitan
07-21-2008, 05:56 PM
West:
1. LA Lakers
2. NO Hornets
4. Utah Jazz
5. SA Spurs
6. Portland Trailblazers
7. Phoenix Suns
8. Dallas Mavericks
9. GS Warriors
10. LA Clippers
11. Denver Nuggets
12. Minnesota T-Wolves
13. Sacramento Kings
14. OKC Thunder
15. Memphis Grizzlies

East:
1. Boston Celtics
2. Detroit Pistons
3. Orlando Magic
4. Philadelphia 76ers
5. Toronto Raptors
6. Cleveland Cavaliers
7. Washington Wizards
8. Milwaukee Bucks
9. Chicago Bulls
10. Miami Heat
11. Atlanta Hawks
12. Charlotte Bobcats
13. New Jersey Nets
14. Indiana Pacers
15. NY Knicks

I pretty much agree with this. maybe flip the 76ers and cavs, just because LBJ has proven he can make them good on his own

arcedanny
07-21-2008, 06:15 PM
the knicks didn't make it again...dag it!

blackjack_119
07-21-2008, 06:33 PM

Nuggets WILL be passed the Blazers, put my ****ing name on it. Get it right, god damnit.

Aside from my angry comments, Mavs over Rockets? No way. Lakers are top 3 without question....

After giving away Camby, the Nuggets will be battling Sacramento for 10th place. That was a terrible trade for you (competition-wise). Despite having two great scorers in AI and Melo, Denver is going to be a terrible team because they have NO DEFENSE. AI and Melo can both score 30 ppg and that team would not be a .500 team because they will give up 120ppg as a team.

_Sn1P3r_
07-21-2008, 06:43 PM
No Lakers, boy that was funny. Seriously who do you REALLY think will make the playoffs?

Master P
07-21-2008, 07:12 PM
Quote:

West:
1. LA Lakers
2. NO Hornets
4. Utah Jazz
5. SA Spurs
6. Portland Trailblazers
7. Phoenix Suns
8. Dallas Mavericks
9. GS Warriors
10. LA Clippers
11. Denver Nuggets
12. Minnesota T-Wolves
13. Sacramento Kings
14. OKC Thunder
15. Memphis Grizzlies

East:
1. Boston Celtics
2. Detroit Pistons
3. Orlando Magic
4. Philadelphia 76ers
5. Toronto Raptors
6. Cleveland Cavaliers
7. Washington Wizards
8. Milwaukee Bucks
9. Chicago Bulls
10. Miami Heat
11. Atlanta Hawks
12. Charlotte Bobcats
13. New Jersey Nets
14. Indiana Pacers
15. NY Knicks

No way the rockets are third. they overachieved last season. they had no business being in the playoffs without yao, while a good team like golden state watched. with yao they are a playoff team, but not number 3.

Here is my list (assuming each team is healthy):
West:
1. LA Lakers
2. NO Hornets
3. Utah Jazz
4. SA Spurs
5. Houston Rockets
6. Phoenix Suns
7. Portland Trailblazers
8. Dallas Mavericks
9. LA Clippers
10. Golden State Warriors
11. Denver Nuggets
12. Memphis Grizzlies
13. Minnesota T-Wolves
14. OKC Thunder
15. Sacramento Kings

East:
1. Boston Celtics
2. Orlando Magic
3. Philadelphia 76ers
4. Toronto Raptors
5. Detroit Pistons
6. Cleveland Cavaliers
7. Washington Wizards
8. Chicago Bulls
9. Atlanta Hawks
10. Milwaukee Bucks
11. Miami Heat
12. New Jersey Nets
13. Indiana Pacers
14. NY Knicks
15. Charlotte Bobcats

Notes:
- huge drop-off after the top seven seeds out west, with the Mavs, Clippers, Warriors and Nuggets fighting it out.
- The Pistons will finally have a let-down.
- The Cavaliers will be better in the post-season than the regular.
- The Bulls will be better than the heat (I am amazed this is debatable).
- The Celtic's will be the new Pistons (win games, real boring to watch).
- I really hope the TrailBlazers are even better than 7th out West.

greek miami hea
07-23-2008, 10:32 AM
are u guys out of your minds?????the bulls over heat:speechless::speechless::speechless::speechles s::speechless::speechless::speechless:??the bucks over heat???:speechless::speechless:the heat with marion,a healthy(hopefully)wade,beasley and others wont make it to the playoffs?????:speechless::speechless:haha!!!lol.wh at a joke!!!!!! :D:D:D:D
EAST
1 boston
2detroit
4orlando
5miami
6torondo
7cleveland
8washington or bucks

WEST
1lakers
2new orleans
3phoenix
4san antonio
5dallas
6houston
7portland
8golden state warriors:clap: now thats more like it and more realistic

SHONIE
07-23-2008, 10:34 AM
^lol you forgot 3rd seed for the east idiot, looks like you're out of your mind

greek miami hea
07-23-2008, 10:36 AM
master p!!!!shake your head!!!!ok.are u feelng better???no offense but.......the bulls arebetter than the heat????hahaha.ok.ok.bulls>heat???absolutely not.HEAT>bulls??????hell yea thats the truth....and for those who thin that the bulls are better than te WADES team,please,think it again cause wade will be back!!!!:clap:

fairandbalanced
07-23-2008, 10:46 AM
West:
1. Hornets
2. Rockets
3. Spurs
4. Lakers
5. Jazz
6. Mavs
7. Nuggets
8. Blazers

I am not adding Suns because Shaq will sleep 3/4 of the season again, by the time he wakes up, he will be traded or already a lottery team.

East:
1. Celtics
2. Sixers
3. Raptors
4. Cavs
5. Magic
6. Heat
7. Bucks
8. Pistons (they are starting to have chemistry probs and could miss out on play-offs)

Washington/Atl/Bulls will stink up the East next season. Why? Arenas big mouth/lacks team play and inconsistent play, ATL will lose some key players aka Smith and Childress, Bulls? too high on Deng......nuf said.

The Knicks can pull a suprise with their Run/gun new coach.

fairandbalanced
07-23-2008, 10:52 AM
Those who are not picking the Heat have a point, as long as Blount is the starting center, it is tough to pick Miami. They also have to remember that J-will/Ricky Davis is gone, which gives heat fans a reason to be optimistic.

rapswin98
07-23-2008, 06:24 PM
EAST
1. celtics 2. Magic 3.pistons 4.raps 5. sixers 6.wizards 7.cavs 8.heat

WEST
1. Lakers 2. hornets 3.spurs 4.jazz 5.rockets 6.suns 7. mavs 8.blazers

Fireworld
07-23-2008, 07:14 PM
double fail... you just embarrassed you're self dude...

njdevilsnnets
07-23-2008, 07:25 PM
lock this up is their 9 teams in playoffs anyway?

Vinny642
07-23-2008, 07:39 PM
lakers have the best player today and the best coach of all-time plus there young. so i am assuring them the number one pick quote me on that. plus i still think the jazz and spurs are better than the hornets all the hornets have are paul, chandler and west, spurs have duncan, parker, and ginobli. jazz have boozer, williams and kirelinko even with the hornets. lakers have kobe, odom, gasol, bynum( all-star next year mark my words i don't care how much i'm hyping on him) and farmar( will surprise alot of people.) plus the hornets have no bench just posey and please don't tell me peja is good cuz hes only a good 3 point shooter and thats it.

NO BENCH WTF U SMOKING?????
Posey@2 championships last 2 teams), Pargo, Wright(M.I.P. 2008-09), Ely got more post game then Mihm, Armstrong is improving.

Wheres the Fakers bench?
Farmer.......... Bynums overrated as hell, Gasol llama lookin @$$ is overrated, and Kobe, Kobes defense is reallly more overrated then GAsol. U guys lost Turiaf and losing Sasha vuicac. U guys got mihm(suck), ariza(suck) who else,?

CHief_0_o_Wahoo
07-23-2008, 07:41 PM
wow :crazy:

GspLAL
07-23-2008, 07:48 PM
Posey@2 championships last 2 teams), Pargo, Wright(M.I.P. 2008-09), Ely got more post game then Mihm, Armstrong is improving.

Wheres the Fakers bench?
Farmer.......... Bynums overrated as hell, Gasol llama lookin @$$ is overrated, and Kobe, Kobes defense is reallly more overrated then GAsol. U guys lost Turiaf and losing Sasha vuicac. U guys got mihm(suck), ariza(suck) who else,?

So how does it feel to be completely ignorant? Clearly you dont know Bynum, Farmar, or Ariza's game.

Vinny642
07-23-2008, 07:58 PM
farmar is good, bynum is good but people r comparing him to shaq? wtf?
and ariza an average bench player

spurhead
07-23-2008, 07:59 PM
LOL i can probably know you hate the lakers LOL
omg ur list is terrible lmao

Jay22Redd
07-23-2008, 08:01 PM

First off, im not a blazer fan at all.

Second, you gave away half of your defense in Camby. Portland is getting better. They have Oden, Jerryd Bayless, Rudy Fernandez and possibly Koponen added to their roster. Denver is falling and doesnt even know where they want to head theirselves. They dont know if they want to keep Anthony, Iverson, Kmart, or Nene. Your team is messed up. They outta there and tha truth hurts.

mjrballer13
07-23-2008, 08:02 PM
wowowowowow
no kobe, bynum, gasol, odom or fisher in the playoffs i guess

fabian11593
07-23-2008, 08:02 PM
Dude, the Lakers aren't making the playoffs? Sh....are you insane in the brain?:confused:

GspLAL
07-23-2008, 08:09 PM
farmar is good, bynum is good but people r comparing him to shaq? wtf?
and ariza an average bench player

Changed your mind already huh? Bynum being compared to shaq is crazy but the reason that happened is because he improved BIG TIME in one season, he has the skills to become great, just needs to develop it now. Ariza is a solid bench player also, a slasher and a good defender who hustles.

Vinny642
07-23-2008, 08:16 PM
so did dwest but he didnt win MIP and he got a 10 point increase
im not saying th elakers bench sucks but im saying the hornets bench does suck either
I agree farmer is a good bench player but since i never seen ariza play last yr idk how he is..

GspLAL
07-23-2008, 09:42 PM

Wheres the Fakers bench?

??? ...And Sasha isn't gone yet so saying we lost him is also stupid, but if we do keep him, are you gonna say he sucks too??

Vinny642
07-23-2008, 10:09 PM
Sasha is a watered down version of Peja.

GspLAL
07-23-2008, 10:35 PM

And hes also young, whats your point? This season he showed that he can be a pest to the people hes guarding unlike peja and be a reliable 3 point shooter. Keep throwing stupid comments at me its entertaining.

Vinny642
07-23-2008, 10:48 PM
PEJA SHOOTS THREES BETTER, Man you stupid, Hilton Armstrong is young too but people keep saying he will be a suck big man... and Vuacic is only a pest because he flops and is a big baby. Also Vuacic ruined a finals game for you guy by shooting the game tieing shot and not passing it to Kobe.

spurhead
07-23-2008, 11:34 PM
yur a crackhead if uthink the hornets have a better bench than the lakers. the lakers have one of the best benches in the league with some good young players .

the hornets bench if average while the lakers bench is above average in the league
sasha plays better d and hustle compared to peja
all peja does is shoot 3s yayy
and the hornets have tyson chandler, who is one of the worst offensive players i ever seen relying on chris paul wit alley oops lmao

the lakers on the other hand have the best player with two good big men in gasol and bynum

JOSETHEALLSTAR
07-24-2008, 12:10 AM
hahaha mavs over the rockets ? and the lakers not in the playoffs ?

please more jokes :]

GspLAL
07-24-2008, 12:21 AM
PEJA SHOOTS THREES BETTER, Man you stupid, Hilton Armstrong is young too but people keep saying he will be a suck big man... and Vuacic is only a pest because he flops and is a big baby. Also Vuacic ruined a finals game for you guy by shooting the game tieing shot and not passing it to Kobe.

Man youre really slow....when did I say Vujacic is better? calling him a "big baby", good argument *******

Vinny642
07-24-2008, 04:43 AM
yur a crackhead if uthink the hornets have a better bench than the lakers. the lakers have one of the best benches in the league with some good young players .

the hornets bench if average while the lakers bench is above average in the league
sasha plays better d and hustle compared to peja
all peja does is shoot 3s yayy
and the hornets have tyson chandler, who is one of the worst offensive players i ever seen relying on chris paul wit alley oops lmao

the lakers on the other hand have the best player with two good big men in gasol and bynum

Wait who is better defensively Tyson Chandler or Pau Gasol? Tyson
Wait who is better offensively David West or Bynum? David West
What makes the Lakers bench so great? Please someone tell me...
Farmar< Pargo- I have never seen Farmar score 30 in a game, he may have but i doubt it.
Sasha(most likely wont be there next season)<Posey(or Peterson)
Julian Wright>= Ariza( I havent seen Ariza play but Julian Wright showed some signs in around the end of the season.)
Melvin Ely vs Uncontested
Mihm> Armstrong
You Laker and Spur fans are right I see a great bench there...
Starting lineups you say?

Paul>>>> Fisher
Posey(Peterson)<<<<<<<Kobe
Peja=Odom(too inconsistent)
West= Gasol( He is too overrated, his defense isn't all that, and versing West Gasols offense is out matched.)
Chandler=< Bynum( He might not be the same as last year with that injury)

I would say these teams are evenly matched and both are in line to win a championship. But injuries can and will happen. And Spurhead don't make me rip the Spurs.... defintley won't beat us this year. Horry Barry and TD are older then the whole Hornets squad.

Vinny642
07-24-2008, 04:44 AM
Man youre really slow....when did I say Vujacic is better? calling him a "big baby", good argument *******

When did i say Peja is better? I said he shoot better threes then Sasha

#1Mavericksfan
07-24-2008, 05:10 AM
hahaha mavs over the rockets ? and the lakers not in the playoffs ?

please more jokes :]

what's so funny about that?...because it's been like that for the last couple of seasons in case you didn't notice.

GspLAL
07-24-2008, 12:23 PM

When did I say Peja was better?

?

BigEric
07-24-2008, 12:41 PM
Man these threads always find a way to seem away from the question asked.

futureman
07-24-2008, 12:48 PM
I don't think the suns will even make the playoffs this year. and as for the lakers missing, one can only hope.

Spurred1
07-24-2008, 04:51 PM
Farmar< Pargo- I have never seen Farmar score 30 in a game, he may have but i doubt it.
Julian Wright>= Ariza( I havent seen Ariza play but Julian Wright showed some signs in around the end of the season.)
Mihm> Armstrong

Paul>>>> Fisher
West= Gasol( He is too overrated, his defense isn't all that, and versing West Gasols offense is out matched.)

I would say these teams are evenly matched and both are in line to win a championship. But injuries can and will happen. And Spurhead don't make me rip the Spurs.... defintley won't beat us this year. Horry Barry and TD are older then the whole Hornets squad.
Barry isn't even on the Spurs anymore and Horry will most likely retire.

$KnicksAndKobe$
07-24-2008, 04:54 PM

East West
1.Celtics 1.Spurs
2.Pistons 2.Suns
3.Magic 3.Hornets
4.Raptors 4.Jazz
5.Cavaliers 5.Mavericks
6.76ers 6.Rockets
AND SO ON

Crack is bad.
Crack is cheap.

NO LAKERS?! you suck

GspLAL
07-24-2008, 07:11 PM
Mihm> Armstrong

Paul>>>> Fisher

Peja = Odom? youre crazy...anyone would take an inside scorer rather than a one dimensional jump shooter. Odom runs the break at 6'10'' peja cant even drive it in. Odoms average - 15 pts, 0.9 steals, 1 block, 4 assists, 9 rebounds. Peja's average - 18 pts, 0.1 block, 1 steal, 1 assist, 5 rebounds. Think someone would be crazy to take Peja. West = Gasol is probably right.

Bynum is way better than Chandler on offense since most of Chandlers points are fed to him. Defensively, I think Bynum is still better because of his quick foot work.

Now the bench...

Farmar's been in the league for 2 years and Pargo for 6. Their career averages are pretty much the same. Farmars career high is 24 which yeah is lower, but id say thats pretty impressive for a second year bench player. Even if Sasha says Posey is better than him. Ariza you havent seen play yet you judge his game. His stats dont show how effective he is because hes a defender who hustles a lot.

QUICKTRADE
07-24-2008, 07:25 PM
this guy is ridiculous, even without pau kobe will still make it to the playoffs.

LetsGoKnicks123
07-24-2008, 07:35 PM
No Lakers?? No way raptors are #4, Philly will be der!!!!!!!!!!!!!Horrible thread!!!!

Vinny642
07-25-2008, 02:56 AM
Barry isn't even on the Spurs anymore and Horry will most likely retire.

Horry is probably retiring but the Spurs resigned Barry if im not mistaken, i will check and give you the link to where he is at.

Vinny642
07-25-2008, 03:02 AM
Peja = Odom? youre crazy...anyone would take an inside scorer rather than a one dimensional jump shooter. Odom runs the break at 6'10'' peja cant even drive it in. Odoms average - 15 pts, 0.9 steals, 1 block, 4 assists, 9 rebounds. Peja's average - 18 pts, 0.1 block, 1 steal, 1 assist, 5 rebounds. Think someone would be crazy to take Peja. West = Gasol is probably right.

Bynum is way better than Chandler on offense since most of Chandlers points are fed to him. Defensively, I think Bynum is still better because of his quick foot work.

Now the bench...

Farmar's been in the league for 2 years and Pargo for 6. Their career averages are pretty much the same. Farmars career high is 24 which yeah is lower, but id say thats pretty impressive for a second year bench player. Even if Sasha says Posey is better than him. Ariza you havent seen play yet you judge his game. His stats dont show how effective he is because hes a defender who hustles a lot.

Ariza is a defender who hustles alot? Ryan Bowen hustled alot and you dont see me calling him good. And no Bynum right now isn't better then Chandler defensively its close but not yet. Peja doesn't have to post up because he can shoot a three Odom can't... Odom statline is good but since you guys don't got a true point guard he has to be it. Wait back to Chandler even ESPN people said he was quicker going down the quart then any other Center, how can you say his offense is bad.... he never gets the oppurtunity to play it. As i said before Farmar is good, but right now i would give it to pargo.

Vinny642
07-25-2008, 03:12 AM
Take out Paul and Kobe.....
PG. Fisher or Pargo
SG. Posey or Sasha(likely to leave)
SF. Peja or Odom- odom fits right with lakers but peja fits well with hornets, w/o odom theres no one to run point and pass to kobe. and w/o peja we got one other 3 point starter but thats it.
PF. West or Gasol- even
C. Chandler or Bynum id give bynum the nod but microfracture surgery can be really bad.

GspLAL
07-25-2008, 03:28 AM
Ariza is a defender who hustles alot? Ryan Bowen hustled alot and you dont see me calling him good. And no Bynum right now isn't better then Chandler defensively its close but not yet. Peja doesn't have to post up because he can shoot a three Odom can't... Odom statline is good but since you guys don't got a true point guard he has to be it. Wait back to Chandler even ESPN people said he was quicker going down the quart then any other Center, how can you say his offense is bad.... he never gets the oppurtunity to play it. As i said before Farmar is good, but right now i would give it to pargo.

You cant judge Ariza because you even said youve never seen him play, so why do you keep making it sound like hes bad? Apparently you cant even remember what you say, just like you mentioned how Sasha is a poor mans Peja then a few posts later said you never said Peja is better. Make up your mind kid. Chandlers offense is not as good as Bynums because most of his points are lobs/putbacks.

Vinny642
07-25-2008, 03:48 AM
I OFFICALLY SAY PEJA SH*Ts ALL OVER SASHA
I know bynums off is good but defintly not the best for a center
and Ariza from his stats ima go with him being bad, next hopefully he wont be injured so i can se him

Kings Faithful
07-25-2008, 05:29 AM
Kings are going to be there next year

GspLAL
07-25-2008, 05:38 AM
I OFFICALLY SAY PEJA SH*Ts ALL OVER SASHA
I know bynums off is good but defintly not the best for a center
and Ariza from his stats ima go with him being bad, next hopefully he wont be injured so i can se him

lol youre a joke

Vinny642
07-25-2008, 05:56 AM
lol youre a joke

LOL your just mad

GspLAL
07-25-2008, 06:20 AM
not even

dark_angel#8
07-25-2008, 06:42 AM
It's definitely a bait thread..lol...this a kind of thread that we jump on to coz of a very un balanced opinion the thread starter makes... but we can't blaim him if he truly believes it will happen...
I hope theirs a rule in PSD that you can make a bet... then if you're truly stands on you're opinion you can bet on someone not to post again or be ban even for a while when he lost..lol....:smoking::smoking: