PDA

View Full Version : Breaking News!!! Heat and Laker fans, are you aware that there are 30 NBA teams?

fairandbalanced
07-20-2008, 05:50 PM
Anyone checked into Laker and Heat forums lately and see what they discuss? It is all about how they "deserve" Ron Artest but you deserve Blount or Radmanovik in return. Seems like Heat and Laker fans talk a lot about deals, but they deserve Lebron, Wade, Kobe and Shaq of 3yrs ago and you others deserve Smush parker. All that interests them, is putting a beat down on the rest of the league and brag about it, regadless of your D-league talents. It is also sad that NY fans have been brainwashed by Jim Dolan......they always crave the 'hoodwinks' of the league. Ever heard about Quintel woods? that was the Knicks major move 04 summer, now they are high on David Lee.....they would not even give him up for Artest when they had the chance. The Heat and Laker fans are becoming passionate about their teams, that fan base is what pushes the management to act, and that produce chamionships (check dictionary: Bandwagon - 08 Celtic fans). All other team fans need to be more passionate, push your management to do their jobs, do not just sit there and wait till your team sign the likes of rashad Lewis and Gilbert Arenas to max contract and be expecting a miraculous championship.

Master Mind
07-20-2008, 05:53 PM
:violin:...And the point of this thread was????

stevefrancis
07-20-2008, 05:54 PM
lmao (check dictionary: Bandwagon - 08 Celtic fans). thats funny. =]

mfudge
07-20-2008, 05:58 PM
Anyone checked into Laker and Heat forms lately and see what they discuss? It is all about how they "deserve" Ron Artest but you deserve Blount or Radmanovik in return. Seems like Heat and Laker fans talk lots about deals, but they think that they deserve Lebron, Wade, Kobe and Shaq of 3yrs ago and you others deserve Smush parker. All that interests them, is how they can put a beat down on the rest of the league and brag about it, regadles of your D-league talents. It is also sad that NY fans have been brainwashed by jim Dolan......they always crave the 'hoodwinks' of the league. Ever heard about Quintel woods? that was the Knicks major move 04 summer, now they are high on David Lee.....they would not even give him up for Artest when they had the chance. The Heat and Laker fans are becoming personate about their teams, that fan base is what pushes the management to act, and that produce chamionships (check dictionary: Bandwagon - 08 Celtic fans). All other team fans need to be more passionate, push your management to do their jobs, do not sit there and wait till your team sign the likes of rashad Lewis and Gilbert Arenas to max contract and be expecting a miraculous championship.

is personate even a word? are you thinking of passionate? lmao.. the words aren't even close. but passionate makes more sense than personate. :shrug:

what do you expect fans of any team to do? would a laker fan talk about what the celtics should do to get better for next year in the lakers forum?

and do you really think that fans being "personate" on psd is gonna get some GMs to take action? pretty sure GMs could careless about psd.

:shrug::shrug::shrug::shrug:

BKNets
I think I could actually feel brain cells slipping out of my ears as I was reading this thread. Seriously, was there actually a thesis (a.k.a. main point) to this thread? :confused:

G-Funk
lmao (check dictionary: Bandwagon - 08 Celtic fans). thats funny. =]

but true

BigEric
07-20-2008, 06:08 PM
Every team has ignorant fans.

Ragun
07-20-2008, 06:09 PM
Raptor fans pwn. :cool:

horry1ur
07-20-2008, 06:12 PM
Raptor fans pwn. :cool:

The Raps dont pwn! Lakers pwn Raps:cool:

fairandbalanced
07-20-2008, 06:13 PM
I think I could actually feel brain cells slipping out of my ears as I was reading this thread. Seriously, was there actually a thesis (a.k.a. main point) to this thread? :confused:

Didn't know that I was writing for my English professor. Or maybe it is just that you and George Bush are cousins in the 'Brain' department. I didn't know that I should have simplified the tread in case 6th grade students were among my audience.

Sorry..........next time, i'll have a thesis.

FlawlessKB24
07-20-2008, 06:13 PM
but we do deserve the best players available. everyone else has to get the sh-t end of the stick [/sarcasm]

$KnicksAndKobe$
07-20-2008, 06:26 PM
The Raps dont pwn! Lakers pwn Raps:cool:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=qRikrksH8es

You mean Kobe pwns raps?

KB24PG16
07-20-2008, 06:30 PM
what was the point of this

Joshtd1
07-20-2008, 06:37 PM
Dont really see the point of this thread..

Closed