PDA

View Full Version : Are the Hornets good enough to win the NBA Title with this current team next season?

JordansBulls
07-20-2008, 03:27 PM
Are the Hornets good enough to win the NBA Title with this current team next season? Or do you think they are still lacking something?

PG CP3/James
SG Posey/Mo Pete
SF Peja/Bonzi/Wright
PF West/Armstrong
C Chandler/Ely

Vinny642
07-21-2008, 12:44 AM
Yea and i think they will, what dont they got...
they have- a good starting 5, good bench, good off, great def, great coach, mad 3 poniter, and the best pg in the game

Zefflin
07-21-2008, 10:51 AM
The Hornets will be nasty for years to come...but they gotta get through LA to get to the finals.

kobe2008mvp
07-21-2008, 05:38 PM
no because they still have to go through the lakers hint(kobe),the jazz and spurs but unless any of those teams have major injuries then sure the hornets can win the nba title.

JordansBulls
07-22-2008, 12:48 PM
no because they still have to go through the lakers hint(kobe),the jazz and spurs but unless any of those teams have major injuries then sure the hornets can win the nba title.

That shouldn't be a problem for them. The Lakers have to go through the Hornets hint(CP3) the guy who led in win shares, players wins and was 2nd in PER as a 6'0" PG.

Crunchy12489
07-22-2008, 02:08 PM
With the addition of Posey???

Hell yeah they have a shot!

PhillyLuver
07-22-2008, 03:49 PM
Yes, I think they are definitely good enough to win.

It'll be really really tough getting through the West though-

Flash812
07-23-2008, 09:35 PM

The Hornets now have the guy that helped shut Kobe down in the Finals. They will be better next year with Wright developing and Posey in and should be able to take care of any team they face atleast in the West. The only problem is a backup to West and Chandler, if they find a solid guy then they should be the odds on favorite.

Hustla23
07-24-2008, 08:54 PM
It's not a question of if you're good enough, but if you can really do it.

New Orleans has loads of talent and they should do very well even in the west. But as the other posters have said, you gotta get past LA lol. Sure, you signed Posey, but the Lakers now get Bynum back.

Fisher
Kobe
Odom
Gasol
Bynum

is the best lineup in the NBA bar none.

Paul
Mo Pete
Peja
West
Chandler

is perhaps 2nd/3rd best lineup.

tripleplay2007
07-24-2008, 11:09 PM
Peja is our weak spot unless he returns to form...

wolf3742
07-25-2008, 01:20 AM
I agree about Peja. We need another spot on shooter to compliment CP3. Someone to spread out the floor. He may not be as great as Peja but someone who can also defend.... But for the meantime, I think we are just has a weak bench. The addition of Poset to the team is a great one. A nice sixth man. Juju is developing. I just hope Hilton can pick up the slack of our front line...

We need a bigman though to compliment this team. My proposal is to ship Peja out for a package of a shooter with D and a bigman. Where to find that I do not know.

sargent lucas
08-23-2008, 04:54 AM
Isn't Bonzi Wells a SG??