PDA

View Full Version : This is simple "ALL-TIME LINE-UP"

TrueFan23
07-20-2008, 02:43 PM
im not sure if its been done before but whatever.

here is mine

Magic
MJ
LeBron
T-Duncan
Kareem

whats yours

lakers4sho
07-20-2008, 02:47 PM
LeBron?? LeBron??

TD shouldn't be there as well...

:pity:

daleja424
07-20-2008, 02:48 PM
Magic
MJ
Lebron
Amare
Kareem

...and I say Amare b/c I want a PF to run with Lebron, MJ, and Magic on the break.

Im not syaing these ra ethe best players to ever play their position...but they are the guys I would love to see play together...

Scheck
07-20-2008, 02:56 PM
Gilbert Arenas
DeShawn Stevenson
Caron Butler
Antawn Jamison
Brendan Haywood

MiamiHeat
07-20-2008, 03:01 PM
Magic/Cp3
MJ/Wade
Lebron/Bird
Duncan/Barkley/Malone/Rodman :)
Wilt/Kareem

JordansBulls
07-20-2008, 03:02 PM
im not sure if its been done before but whatever.

here is mine

Magic
MJ
LeBron
T-Duncan
Kareem

whats yours

Well I would have to say:

Magic
Jordan
Bird
Duncan
Kareem

Tom81
07-20-2008, 03:02 PM
Magic
MJ
Bird
Barkley
Olajuwon

lakers4sho
07-20-2008, 03:03 PM
Gilbert Arenas
DeShawn Stevenson
Caron Butler
Antawn Jamison
Brendan Haywood

Rajon Rondo
DeShawn Stevenson
Walter Hermayne
Morgan Nowitski
Mike James

I'm pretty sure muh man Iodine would agree with me.

KingOf215
07-20-2008, 03:09 PM
Magic Johnson
Michael Jordan
Julius Erving
Moses Malone
Wilt Chamberlain

:clap::clap::clap:

Scheck
07-20-2008, 03:10 PM

Rajon Rondo
DeShawn Stevenson
Walter Hermayne
Morgan Nowitski
Mike James

I'm pretty sure muh man Iodine would agree with me.

Im gonna rip yo earz off.

Wade3
07-20-2008, 03:15 PM
Magic
MJ
Bird
Barkley
Kereem

TrueFan23
07-20-2008, 03:23 PM
Well I would have to say:

Magic
Jordan
Bird
Duncan
Kareem

my bad that is hands down the best line-up, i totally forgot about bird, what about bill russel

Jimi032890
07-20-2008, 06:56 PM
Nate Robinson
Fred Jones
Gerald Green
Jamario Moon
Josh Smith

just makin a point that the dunk contest gets gayer every year. ya, howard was in it last time, but I wanna see LeBron, T-Mac, VC, Kobe, J-Rich, ya know..superstars can dunk too.
sorry, a tiny bit off-topic

Ansy
07-20-2008, 07:51 PM
Magic/Stockton
MJ/Kobe
LeBron/Bird
Duncan/Malone
Kareem/Shaq

_Sn1P3r_
07-20-2008, 08:58 PM
Magic
MJ
Bird
Duncan
Kareem

kozelkid
07-20-2008, 09:48 PM
LeBron?? LeBron??

TD shouldn't be there as well...

oh clearly he shouldnt it's not like he has the most rings as a PF leading his team, and he's only 31 :rolleyes:, or the fact that he won championships on a team with either zero allstars(05) or with a borderline allstar in parker and manu in 07 and when I say borderline, I mean that while they are allstar worthy players, they are of the lower quality ones...
You deserve to pitied yourself :pity:

anyways my lineup

Magic/stockton
MJ/kobe
Bird/Dr J.
Duncan/Moses Malone
Wilt/Kareem

Now onto explaining my lineup.
I do think wilt and kareem are the 2 best centers, but that's debateable. Now I also think duncan is the best PF ever(actually played pf, even if he is more of a center, again he actually played pf and is better than any other pf). Now I put Dr. J before lebron cause lebron still has years to prove, though I dont doubt within 3-4 years he will be in this discussion of maybe even starting over bird... Finally you may wonder why I put moses malone over greats like hakeem and russell. Here's why, unlike those 2 he ACTUALLY played pf.

LakerzDQ
07-20-2008, 10:19 PM
pg-Magic Johnson/Steve Nash
sg-Kobe Bryant/Vince Carter
sf-Michael Jordan/Lebron James
pf-Shawn Kemp/Dwight Howard
c-Bill Russell/Bill Walton

Bill Russell with the outlet pass to Magic, who's leading the fastbreak. Magic does his thang, and the ball ends up in either kobe or mj's hands, and they throw up an alley-oop, and have Kemp throw it down.

GspLAL
07-20-2008, 11:30 PM
Nate Robinson
Fred Jones
Gerald Green
Jamario Moon
Josh Smith

just makin a point that the dunk contest gets gayer every year. ya, howard was in it last time, but I wanna see LeBron, T-Mac, VC, Kobe, J-Rich, ya know..superstars can dunk too.
sorry, a tiny bit off-topic

While Kobe can still get up there, I dont think he`ll be very entertaining in a dunk contest now that hes 29.

Jimi032890
07-21-2008, 01:10 AM
While Kobe can still get up there, I dont think he`ll be very entertaining in a dunk contest now that hes 29.

well i still love his reverse dunks in games, that is sick stuff right there. idk tho man, the guy is a freak to say the least, same goes for the other guys i mentioned

My all-time team:

Charlie Ward at point. HEISMAN!
Ron Artest at 2
Kurt Rambus at SF
Dennis Rodman at PF
Bill Lambier at C

Now that is mean hahahaha

bagwell368
07-21-2008, 04:47 PM
Hakeem
Duncan
Bird
MJ
Magic

travesy3
07-21-2008, 07:21 PM
I don't know too much about the historical aspects of the NBA so here it goes....

PG- John Stockton(Yes over Magic)
SG- MJ, although not sure how he would fare not being the guy who needs to score 50, I want old MJ who gets his teammates involved.
SF- Lebron James in 5 years. He will be matured and will remind us all of the big O, if not in 5 years give me him now too. Unselfish star who always wants to get his team involved, similar to Magic, which is why I took Stockton.
PF- Tim Duncan, best PF to play the game, unselfish, would go out and not even score a point if he didn't need to if that meant winning the game.
C- Tough one, alot of good C's, I'd maybe even got TD at C and KG at PF(Without his championship, he'd be hungry) Shaq is an idiot, wouldn't be good with a bunch of stars.Bill Russel would be my choice, his defensive dominance would be enough. This team would have 4 top defenders of all time(LBJ is not a liability either really) and all players are unselfish, except MJ kind of was, he didn't always trust his team but he'd trust these guys/

sanfranfan1210
07-21-2008, 11:00 PM
Magic
Jordan
Bird
Duncan
Kareem

barreleffact
07-25-2008, 12:17 AM
magic/CP3
MJ/kobe/wade
lebron