PDA

View Full Version : Warriors Interested in Delonte West?

Kdirt
07-20-2008, 01:37 PM
HoopsWorld is reporting the Warriors are interested in Delonte West. I know its not a very credible source, but he would be a solid fit in our offense I think. I would prefer Louis Williams though because he has higher upside and can fill it up.

FNM BOY
07-20-2008, 01:41 PM
You ain't getting Lou Will...he stays in Philly!

garlicboy
07-20-2008, 01:47 PM
I think like the Louis Williams rumor, that that's all this is, rumors.

West should make more than Daniel Gibson, so perhaps 5 or 6 million yearly. Lou Williams at least 4 mil yearly.

Both combo guards? We already have these types of players in Monta and Belinelli.

I think they resign Buike, and sign a young cheap back-up PG. A player who has played PG in college and is not trying to play PG in the pro's.

garlicboy
07-20-2008, 01:48 PM

Whatever, all where doing is driving up his price, so I really don't care if we sign him or not. We have Monta whose way better than this guy.

cali72888
07-20-2008, 02:09 PM
west will fot our team perfect, he is a great leader, and plays good defence and can handle the ball, perfect complement for monte.
will provide us with 10-15 pts, and 4-6 assists if given some decent playing time.
averages a steal a game, and he is good at running the fast break. scrappy player who brings the street ball type play baron took to LA.
36% 3 point shooter, and averaged 12 pts per 32 mins last season in cleaveland.
would be a great addition

garlicboy
07-20-2008, 02:12 PM
Unfortunately, he's also an expensive addition we can't afford.

FNM BOY
07-20-2008, 02:17 PM
Whatever, all where doing is driving up his price, so I really don't care if we sign him or not. We have Monta whose way better than this guy.

Its all good I know you are still angry that Brand didn't come to Golden St.....drive up the price its all good...Turiaf still si no Brand:)

garlicboy
07-20-2008, 02:21 PM
Its all good I know you are still angry that Brand didn't come to Golden St.....drive up the price its all good...Turiaf still si no Brand:)

Brand is older and an injury risk.

We needed both Brand and Baron, it doesn't make sense in signing 1. The West is too tough. The East is much easier to get into the playoffs.

Be careful what you ask for. We will and other teams will drive up the price. And next year, good luck trying to resign Andre Miller.

Kdirt
07-20-2008, 02:24 PM

I'll be in Philly when GS makes their one trip there and even with Brand were gonna run em off the court buddy.

FNM BOY
07-20-2008, 02:53 PM
^^ok so you say...and who is your starting PG and PF again???

Conor
07-20-2008, 02:59 PM
We're supposed to be discussing Delonte West, not the 76ers vs. Warriors, so get back on topic guys.

West would be a nice fit as well, but like garlicboy has said, he'll have a hefty pricetag. Not really a true PG either.

WestCoastPhan
07-20-2008, 06:33 PM
West is the weirdest guy in the NBA, no knoc against his skills, he'd be a nice pick up but im unsure about at what price, id rather let monta play point and if it doesnt work then get sumone next year or draft sumone.

but seriously if you watch West's interviews he says the most random things.

oracle650
07-20-2008, 11:05 PM

any real dubs fan is happy with this squad. say what you say but I can't see Brand runnin the floor y'all can have him. a good luck and a cheese steak to you.

DbOyZ_ILiVe4DIs
07-20-2008, 11:15 PM

The same way there was no chance of Brand leaving the clips! :mad:

DbOyZ_ILiVe4DIs
07-20-2008, 11:20 PM
^^ok so you say...and who is your starting PG and PF again???

It's okay. Keep hatin. You were in the same situation in the past. Your squad is upgraded but you still haven't won ****.

ULT WARRIOR408
07-21-2008, 02:52 AM
West Is Agood Fit