PDA

View Full Version : Adding something rather than just s&t of dooling

ragee
07-20-2008, 10:21 AM
Since there is a talk about a sign and trade deal with the Nets for Dooling... Is there a way to maybe add up Marcus Williams and Josh Boone to the mix? They obviously don't need them... If they get Dooling, they are over one player so might as well deal them... Right? Any suggestions? We need a big man and a pg... Boone and Williams fit the description... Both of them are still very young too and both has potential...

*Superman*
07-21-2008, 12:05 AM
Yeah, Boone looks untouchable cause they dig him and Williams is the only option but it won't happen...

ragee
07-22-2008, 01:37 AM
Yeah, Boone looks untouchable cause they dig him and Williams is the only option but it won't happen...

Why can't we get Williams? Can't we like trade draft picks for him? They wont need him once they get Dooling... They will have 16 players... On Boone being untouchable, why? They already have Brook Lopez and a couple more big guys... Plus, they are saving up for Lebron so I don't think they will give him a new contract... He has an expiring contract right?

*Superman*
07-22-2008, 03:10 AM
Yeah my bad on Boone, i was in the NJ Forum and they were high on Boone and how he should start(i have no idea) but i read an article saying they will trade Willams, Boone and/or Sean Williams for a veteran player. The Magic won't get a deal done with them.

noturnormalhero
07-22-2008, 11:09 AM
i see NJ and Miami pulling off a deal before they do something with you guys to be honest. Im still wondering what other PG you guys are going to sign since im guessin the whole Jwill issue is somewhat fading away. With your lineup (if healthy) i see you guys as a potential 4-5 seed in the Eastern Conference. was hoping you guys would have done some damage last year. Pietrus was a nice pick up and yeah..good luck and hope u guys come through with a better season.

ragee
07-23-2008, 09:29 AM
Yeah my bad on Boone, i was in the NJ Forum and they were high on Boone and how he should start(i have no idea) but i read an article saying they will trade Willams, Boone and/or Sean Williams for a veteran player. The Magic won't get a deal done with them.

I hate Otis! The warriors got Williams for a future round pick! What is he doing?! Does he think that adding Pietrus will get things done?!

Reezy
07-23-2008, 10:48 AM
good luck and hope u guys come through with a better season.
Thanks! Just so you know, I was definitely rooting for the Heat in their championship season in 2006, and I'm pretty sure the others here were as well.

ragee
07-23-2008, 01:18 PM
Thanks! Just so you know, I was definitely rooting for the Heat in their championship season in 2006, and I'm pretty sure the others here were as well.U

Uh... No... I am a fan of the mavericks, the magic and the blazers... I like Wade though... hehehe

*Superman*
07-23-2008, 02:34 PM
Thanks! Just so you know, I was definitely rooting for the Heat in their championship season in 2006, and I'm pretty sure the others here were as well.

I root for the Heat when they VS a western conference team and are in the Finals, but for me, its Magic all the way.

I do wish them the best of luck...After the Magic lose:D

*Superman*
07-23-2008, 02:36 PM
U

Uh... No... I am a fan of the mavericks, the magic and the blazers... I like Wade though... hehehe

No offense, but why are you a fan of 3 teams located in totally different areas?...Bandwagon much.LOL. Just kidding.

Reezy
07-23-2008, 06:57 PM
U

Are you from Florida or currently living in Florida though?

I'm Florida through and through.

Dolphins, Buccaneers, Jaguars, Heat, Magic, Lightning, Panthers, Marlins and Rays. I root for them all.