PDA

View Full Version : Players Nuggets should aggressively pursue

bw2893
07-19-2008, 02:00 PM
Now that Camby is gone, who should the nuggets start making offers to?

They obviously need someone in the low post, besides injury prone Nene.
I think the nuggets best bet would be to make an offer to Okafur and then trade to get Hinrich at point.

They should trade Kleiza to Chicago for Hinrich and then make a huge offer to Okafur, one that hopefully Charolotte couldn't match.
That way the interior D is covered and Hinrich is a defensive point who will be a significant upgrade from Johnson.

It would be nice to trade AI to get Okafur, but the salary is too much for Charlotte. Maybe a sign and trade AI for Biedrins? That could work too.

Or, get Kristic somehow for a lot less...

avsman05
07-19-2008, 02:33 PM
Thats really hopeful thinking that would be an awesome squad but i will be happy again with the FO if that happens. I'd say best bet is that they only get elson and sign pargo or arroyo.

IversonIsKrazy
07-19-2008, 07:36 PM
Well it depends all on the owner of Nuggets, it depends if he wants to spend that money. He got rid of Camby & Najera to get rid of the luxury tax. So it depends if the owner is willing the pay extra taxes to help this team. Which I highly doubt he will do.

DenButsu
07-19-2008, 08:15 PM
then make a huge offer to Okafur

With what money? We don't have the cap space to do that. The best we could offer is our $10 million trade exception and, say, two 2009 firsts. That's not gonna buy him this summer.

dwanna23
07-19-2008, 08:17 PM
Now that Camby is gone, who should the nuggets start making offers to?

They obviously need someone in the low post, besides injury prone Nene.
I think the nuggets best bet would be to make an offer to Okafur and then trade to get Hinrich at point.

They should trade Kleiza to Chicago for Hinrich and then make a huge offer to Okafur, one that hopefully Charolotte couldn't match.
That way the interior D is covered and Hinrich is a defensive point who will be a significant upgrade from Johnson.

It would be nice to trade AI to get Okafur, but the salary is too much for Charlotte. Maybe a sign and trade AI for Biedrins? That could work too.

Or, get Kristic somehow for a lot less...

That so dumb to trade AI for okafur!!! no no! Okafur Suckz! that a joke :laugh:! right! u cant be serious! AI is the Nuggets best player! for who! do i have to remind you Bobcatz suck ! Who ever wrote this is serious stupid! he must live in charlotte cause no way nuggets would do that! :jumpy:

bw2893
07-19-2008, 11:12 PM
No, I would call someone with grammar like yours seriously stupid. You know how to spell stupid don't you??

Listen, these are just suggestions, oh yeah, how far have the nuggets gotten with AI leading the pack?...yeah, enough said. AI is good, old, trade bait. Use it while you still can. Or would you like more years of first round sweepings? I doubt it.

DenButsu
07-20-2008, 06:03 AM
Any more insults result in infractions. Stop it, both of ya.

Melo For No1
07-20-2008, 03:14 PM
Any more insults result in infractions. Stop it, both of ya.

There Ya Go Tell Um Den!

However...i think Iverson is good, but we do need to trade him.
Melo is going to have to lead the team. But i think A.I. kinda kept the ball from so he didnt get to show is true game.

Crunchy12489
07-20-2008, 05:31 PM
No, I would call someone with grammar like yours seriously stupid. You know how to spell stupid don't you??

Listen, these are just suggestions, oh yeah, how far have the nuggets gotten with AI leading the pack?...yeah, enough said. AI is good, old, trade bait. Use it while you still can. Or would you like more years of first round sweepings? I doubt it.

AI wasn't leading this pack.......... So you got it all wrong from the start

denversgm
07-20-2008, 05:43 PM
With what money? We don't have the cap space to do that. The best we could offer is our $10 million trade exception and, say, two 2009 firsts. That's not gonna buy him this summer.

sign and trade?

DenButsu
07-20-2008, 10:06 PM
sign and trade?

Trade who?

I seriously doubt a team looking to stay young and continue their rebuilding process would want to take on AI or K-Mart, and they probably wouldn't risk Nene either with his injuries.

We're not getting any big name players this offseason unless our FO is able to pull the wool over some sucker team's eyes.