PDA

View Full Version : All-Time Favorite Cavalier

IndiansFan337
07-19-2008, 12:53 PM
Who is your favorite Cavalier of all time?

I know a lot of the users on here are from the younger generation, so LeBron James will likely be the consensus.

But I thought we could see who you guys like best from the various different generations of Cavaliers squads.

IndiansFan337
07-19-2008, 01:14 PM
LeBron is my all time favorite Cavalier. I live in Akron right next to where he attended HS, so I have been following him for years...

enabring
07-19-2008, 01:19 PM
Really to make it interesting, you should take Lebron off of list just to see what results you get. Lebron will win handily as he is already the greatest Cavalier of all time. That cannot be disputed even at this point in his career. He has already scored more points than anyone else in franchise history and he does so many other things.

Oh, by the way, it's "Bingo" not "Bongo". :)

monster_mash
07-19-2008, 01:49 PM
Just pretending LBJ isn't an option on this list. Mark Price

IndiansFan337
07-19-2008, 02:02 PM
Just pretending LBJ isn't an option on this list. Mark Price

Most of the 35-50 yr olds I talk to loved Price. My grandma, my parents, there friends always talk about him when referring to the Cavs teams from 1985-1995....Daugherty was a stud too. If he didn't get injured he had potentially a HOF career. He was on the Dream Team in 1994.

CHief_0_o_Wahoo
07-19-2008, 02:31 PM
Andre Miller :confused:

If no Andre then Terrell Brandon.. He was very fun to watch.

I also liked Ricky Davis a lot I know that is weird but he was fun to watch as well. Lamond Murrary was another one of my favorites.

EdTheRevelator
07-19-2008, 03:25 PM
Most of the 35-50 yr olds I talk to loved Price. My grandma, my parents, there friends always talk about him when referring to the Cavs teams from 1985-1995....Daugherty was a stud too. If he didn't get injured he had potentially a HOF career. He was on the Dream Team in 1994.

Watch it, I loved Price and I'm only 24:p

I voted for Price, BTW. Every time I shoot some garbage into the trash can, I yell out "Price for three!" Joe Tait-style.

EDIT: Apparently I voted for Steve Kerr. Whoops. He was still pretty good though, but no Mark Price.

monster_mash
07-19-2008, 03:46 PM
Watch it, I loved Price and I'm only 24:p

I voted for Price, BTW. Every time I shoot some garbage into the trash can, I yell out "Price for three!" Joe Tait-style.

EDIT: Apparently I voted for Steve Kerr. Whoops. He was still pretty good though, but no Mark Price.

I'm 28 and Vividly remember those Price led teams. The running one-hander in the lane was the shot we all tried to emulate

_Sn1P3r_
07-19-2008, 04:23 PM
Andre Miller :confused:

If no Andre then Terrell Brandon.. He was very fun to watch.

I also liked Ricky Davis a lot I know that is weird but he was fun to watch as well. Lamond Murrary was another one of my favorites.

Lol, Ricky Davis was pretty good in Cleveland. In one season averaged 20 pts with the Cavs.

enabring
07-19-2008, 04:35 PM
Lol, Ricky Davis was pretty good in Cleveland. In one season averaged 20 pts with the Cavs.

Yes, but, we must not forget. This is the guy who tried to "earn" a triple double by shooting at his own basket and purposefully missing to "earn" his 10th rebound. He's a real class act.

CHief_0_o_Wahoo
07-19-2008, 04:57 PM
Yes, but, we must not forget. This is the guy who tried to "earn" a triple double by shooting at his own basket and purposefully missing to "earn" his 10th rebound. He's a real class act.

During several bad seasons Davis was very entertaining I might add..

AMC31
07-19-2008, 05:17 PM

its funny, when Ricky did that the guy who fouled him after was DePawn Stevenson lol.

AMC31
07-19-2008, 05:29 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MezCclCSjNw

here the video of Rickys triple double, the videos music is wierd and the end but the video is in it lol.

CHief_0_o_Wahoo
07-19-2008, 05:36 PM
I love Ricky DAVIS! Haven't seen that video in a long time now I remember Jerry SLoan's face.:laugh:

AMC31
07-19-2008, 05:57 PM
I love Ricky DAVIS! Haven't seen that video in a long time now I remember Jerry SLoan's face.:laugh:

ricky davis uses his idiotic basketball playing to make people look high.

IndiansFan337
07-22-2008, 09:10 AM
I fixed your vote, placing it in favor of Price instead of Kerr.

And I think we only won 18 games that season. We were terrible.

EdTheRevelator
07-22-2008, 12:04 PM
I fixed your vote, placing it in favor of Price instead of Kerr.

Thanks man!