PDA

View Full Version : Big crazy trade fun

RelaxedFan
07-18-2008, 09:59 PM
Trades can be fun:
http://games.espn.go.com/nba/features/traderesult?players=45~3024~862~294~883~11~976~376 ~532~692&teams=8~10~10~15~10~8~19~15~8~10&te=&cash=

I don't know if the trade will show up:

Houston In:
Rasheed Wallace-> 6th Man or Starting PF
Michael Reed-> Starting SG not a "star" but would be good along with Yao
JJ Reddick-> I just like him
Hedu Turkoglu-> SF who can get you 20ppg or 6th man with Scola playing SF

Houston Out:
Tracy, Shane, Rafer and Bobby. Rafer really doesn't have to be moved to make the trade work
Yes, we loose 3 starters but gain scores and defenders and keep Scola

Orlando In:
Shane Battier- They have three scores with nelson, lewis and howard. great defence which is needed in the East.
Detroit 2nd Round Pick

Orlando Out:
JJ Reddick, Hedu Turkoglu, Tony Battie

Detroit In:
Tracy
Rafer- Honestly don't know if he has to be traded. Could be swapped with Steve Francis or Head or not even in the deal.
Tony Battie-Big Center to Help Out with
Can't complain about that comming in.
Detroit Out:
Rasheed Wallace
Richard Hamilton
2nd Round Pick

Milwaukee In:
Richard Hamilton
Bobby Jackson
New SG who is a team player with all the young talent and PG along with Mo Williams.
Milwaukee Out:
Michael Reed

Houston Starting:
Yao-C
Wallace-PF
Scola-SF
Reed-SG
Alson-PG

Bench- Hedu, Landry, B.B., Francis, Brooks, Greene, Head

RelaxedFan
07-18-2008, 10:11 PM
Ok, I know this is my post, and that four team trades never happen, but I can't see why this trade doesn't work for all teams. Orlando is probably loosing the most but I think Shane has a little more valuable then Hedu because he has been more consistent and plays defense. Orlando gets the pick and Houston could add Luther Head to replace JJ. Please give thoughts.

SportsFan1988
07-18-2008, 10:16 PM
A great trade for the Bucks and Houston, a terrible trade for the Pistons.

bball1217
07-18-2008, 10:23 PM
A great trade for the Bucks and Houston, a terrible trade for the Pistons.

well the pistons still get tracy, even though i also think they get screwed

Jay22Redd
07-18-2008, 10:31 PM
Terrible, Just Terrible....(Charles Barkley Voice) lol

TMAC94
07-19-2008, 01:33 AM
whats up with all these trades?

mightybosstone
07-19-2008, 12:45 PM
Well.... I know this is just for fun, so I'll let that go. BUT, why does Detroit do this trade? They get the star SG they want and upgrade over Rip, but they get a PG (Rafer) that they don't need and lost their best big man (Sheed). Also, who starts for us at PG now?

Alex-sama
07-19-2008, 01:58 PM
Houston Out:
Tracy, Shane, Rafer and Bobby. Rafer really doesn't have to be moved to make the trade work
Yes, we loose 3 starters but gain scores and defenders and keep Scola

Houston Starting:
Yao-C
Wallace-PF
Scola-SF
Reed-SG
Alson-PG <--- ???????

Bench- Hedu, Landry, B.B., Francis, Brooks, Greene, Head

LOL I didn't noticed the first time when I read it
He thinks Rafer and Alston are 2 different players :smoking: or we suddently have new player with the name Alson :speechless:

yaowowrocket11
07-19-2008, 07:24 PM
Damn, awesome trade for the Rockets!

They trade Alston to the Pistons, and yet he is still the starting PG!!!!

:D

BRADfromOZ
07-20-2008, 03:03 AM
whats up with all these trades?
Boredom while waiting for the new season to begin.

Renovator
07-21-2008, 07:51 AM
I got a great trade for us. We can add awesome depth to our front court and backcourt. We wouldnt need to worry about resigning Ladry and DeKe.

Jersy want to swap some of their young guns for vets. It may give us problems next season though, similar to what we are having now with resigning. The Jersey young guns all have one year left on their contracts.

We get: Boone, Sean and Marcus Willaims plus Ager.
NJ get : Francis, Head and Hayes.

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/features/traderesult?players=2982~2990~3039~3239~255~2834~2 763&teams=10~10~10~10~17~17~17&te=&cash=

Boone would be good backing up Yao. Sean Williams is better version of Landry, his work ethich and attitude is questionable though. Marcus Williams is a promising PG, is injury plagues, but so is Francis. Ager has better size than Head and he can slash. Works out pretty well for us. These are all young and atheltic guys with talent.

JordansBulls
07-21-2008, 07:59 AM
We have a trade thread at the top.