PDA

View Full Version : To ALL POSTERS act up and you can and should be banned, that includes me...

garlicboy
07-18-2008, 12:14 PM
To all posters on the Dub Forum if you act up, you can be banned. I was not aware of this and was banned for retaliation towards Clips fans who posted garbage on our forum.

I don't know who our Moderator is, but I think it's Connor. He does a great job. His maturity belies his youth, because I think he's still in high school.

Your threads can also get locked for spamming with new threads similar to old threads.

The forum is a privilege not a right, so let's treat it with respect.

If you don't know, now you know. I'm all for enthusiasm and we all may have a difference of opinion, but the important thing is that we can express ourselves. If you don't agree, don't read or at the end of the day say, "We'll agree to disagree." No need for insults, baiting, or provoking people. Basically, don't act like a *******.

I'm guilty of crossing the line, so I apologize because some of you may not know the rules. Now there is no excuse. If there is still a problem, you can PM.

Peace.

ULT WARRIOR408
07-18-2008, 12:24 PM
Yep It Is Connor & Bye The Did You My Last Pm

garlicboy
07-18-2008, 12:34 PM
Yep It Is Connor & Bye The Did You My Last Pm

I still don't understand you, literally?

You of all posters, provoking, bragging about posting garbage in the Clippers forum, perpetuating negativity. I'm not sure if your stating that you forwarded my PM's to Connor, I can do the same with yours but I'm not petty like that. I'll gladly get banned if it means saving the rest of this forum from you.

Conor
07-18-2008, 12:45 PM
Everyone should keep mind of what garlicboy said, this forum has gotten out of control recently. And I'm not quite a moderator, I'm a TM. That said, thread closed.