PDA

View Full Version : Favretigued

lensman
07-18-2008, 09:44 AM
Long time Packer Backer and big time Favre fan makes me scream "enough already". I am LONG past the point of fatigue by the whole situation. How about some other news for a change. Can't even watch ESPN without seeing "Favre" situated at the top between league dividers.

How about any other Packer news? How are the draft pick negotiations going? The slowness concerns me some. Ryan Grant still not signed. Thought that was close to a done deal. Is this a lingering effect of Andrew Brandt being gone?

So please anyone got non-Favre Packers news?

:bang:

Packerbacker
07-18-2008, 10:52 AM
I just got my Oakley's in, X metal Juliet's, Carbon fiber colored frames, emerald lenses and ear socks and nose pieces with "GO PACK!!" etched in the bottom left corner of my left lens. Sorry I no it's not very exciting just trying to help.

socalpkrbkr
07-18-2008, 11:07 AM
How much did they cost?

newdude
07-18-2008, 01:01 PM
Favretigued? Lol. But the signings r alittle slow this year or it just seems like it.

XJW18
07-18-2008, 04:56 PM
well dont 4get about johny jolly!

wwfd1220
07-19-2008, 12:20 AM
i said it when he left. the packers will miss brandt. of course i wish i knew what was going on with the rookie contracts and grant. i agree on the favretigued

hughest4
07-19-2008, 04:06 AM
As you can tell, a lot of us are tired of the whole situation but it doesn't appear to be ending anytime soon. So i expect to get more "favretigued" as the whole ordeal continues. Trust me, when we have info on other stuff we will be sure to post it.

I'm going to close this thread just because it really isn't needed and the forum in kinda cluttered. Don't get pissed, Welcome to the Packers forum!