PDA

View Full Version : Boo Baron

RKeithJames
07-17-2008, 10:37 PM
I will be one of the people booing Baron every time he touches the ball here in Warrior land. Lets hear it, who's with me? BOO BARON!

robbnen#31
07-17-2008, 10:39 PM
I'll give him a round of applause, what he did with this team was great. He doesn't deserve all of the credit, but my favorite moment in Warriors history will be the dunk over AK. He will get hurt a lot the rest of his career. I was amazed he didn't last year.

RKeithJames
07-17-2008, 10:49 PM
He did do a lot for us, however he did screw us over. Turning down his contract on the last day. You know if he only played out his contract and left at the end of the year I would be fine with that. But him doing what he did I can't forgive him. I will BOO BARON!

ULT WARRIOR408
07-17-2008, 10:52 PM
Look Im Madd He's Gone But At The Sametime He's Humon & You That You Would've Done The Same Thing He Gotta Longterm Contract In His Hometown He Wasnt Gonna Get That Here.

MYWARRIORS
07-17-2008, 11:18 PM
Yeah I agree, the smartest thing he could have done is opt out. Maybe he just realized that on the last day. I donno, but that was a business move on his part and a good one too. Yeah it came in the last minute, but CM jumped all over it with offers to Brand and Gilbert. It wasn't totally unexpected. I will not boo him, I will not cheer him either. Let him go.

ULT WARRIOR408
07-17-2008, 11:46 PM
Et Over It Man He's Gone & He Will Always Be One Of My All Time Favorite Warriors. He's Up There With Hardaway,mullin,j-rich,richmond & Spree. P.s. I Cant Wait To See Monta Run All Over Him

ULT WARRIOR408
07-17-2008, 11:57 PM
So Keith Are Gonna Boo Azubuike Too That Is If The Warriors Dont Match

tadmanny
07-18-2008, 12:41 AM
Baron brought us out of the depths. I will never boo him. my banner shows the respect i got for b d.

BAYAREA DEVOTEE
07-18-2008, 01:23 AM
i will defintinly appluad him when his name is called for the first time in intros after that i am going to boo the **** at him for lieing to us its just my nature i know he made a businees decsion but he also told us he wouldnt opt out if i was baron i would probably make the same move by going home on a contract that i wanted. but im a warrior and he is not so he is getting booed

DbOyZ_ILiVe4DIs
07-18-2008, 02:07 AM
I will be one of the people booing Baron every time he touches the ball here in Warrior land. Lets hear it, who's with me? BOO BARON!

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BARON!!!

Tmac416
07-18-2008, 03:52 AM

Yea boo some one who took the securirty and money instead of playing one year and lworing his stock more. he did what was best for him. he enevr through teh warriros under the buss when left, he contiued to say nothing but good things. he wanted to go home and he had the best deal possible. why would he stay here when isnt gonna be able to get the same deal. if you boo him you have no idea about buisness, family or basketball. its very clear he did what was best for him and you should be thankful for the good things he did.

oracle650
07-18-2008, 04:03 AM
^I think this thing is a blessing. truly. I still believe cheesy but *** it. at least someone does round here.

Bosh=nextKG
07-18-2008, 10:55 AM
So Keith Are Gonna Boo Azubuike Too That Is If The Warriors Dont Match

Wow this is a very dumb comment. Buike signed the offer sheet or wutever and thats because he hasn't received any offers. if teh warriors don't match it then thats their problem. Baron kept saying that he was gonna stay and that he wanted to stay and supposedly he was talkin to brand about them playin together and he lets our trade exception expire and then decides at eh last minute that he wants to opt out. We could of used our trade exception to get a replacement pg if we had let us know and he knew the whole time he was gonna opt out. I mean he must have been talking to brand about this idea cuz what other reason would he opt out of 18 mill dollars? he's no where worth that. And then after he said "ohhh i think the clippers are ok but i think i would prefer to go back to the warriors" ********!

Ima Boo Baron and forever cheer for Jrich and the Warriors

Thatruth32
07-18-2008, 11:06 AM
ive always booed guys like webber ... jeff kent... i cant think of any others off tha top but when u think about it u just booing him because you are upset he aint on ur squad no more.... who knows i might boo baron when he plays us but .... i cant hate on him what he did ... he went home and got paid he did so much for this team while he was here so thats what ill remember.... and he could have talked crap walkin out the door least he gave tha bay props when he signed with LA..... so yea i might boo him but its all in fun wont be because i hate him..

arbhieone
07-18-2008, 11:36 AM
what i want to know is what are we all going to do with our baron jerseys? i'm thinking spray paint accross his name and proudly wearing it to the games, don't want to waste a $75 jersey. what do you guys think@

arbhieone
07-18-2008, 11:54 AM
let me put it this way, if your girl kiss you goodnite and you find out the next day she ran away with another man simply because the guy can give her more, how would you feel?
**** that ****!!! i'm with you, i will boooo him all the time

Thatruth32
07-18-2008, 12:53 PM
what i want to know is what are we all going to do with our baron jerseys? i'm thinking spray paint accross his name and proudly wearing it to the games, don't want to waste a $75 jersey. what do you guys think@

lol.. step up your game and shell out the cash cop a new one.....

theRealDealGSW
07-18-2008, 01:27 PM
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO that sellout. I will be making signs and yelling at the bearded movie making punnany.

ULT WARRIOR408
07-18-2008, 01:30 PM
Baron Is Punnany Face For Now On

oracle650
07-18-2008, 01:44 PM
^lol Lam

BaySportsOnly
07-18-2008, 03:52 PM
Yea Baron's whatever to me now. I have some good memories, but it was weak of him to opt out so late, leaving us with few options. But, the Warriors could have forked over the dough too. I mean, if they were ready to offer Arenas 100 mill over 6 years, why not spring for Baron at 5 years 65?

Tmac416
07-18-2008, 04:08 PM
um he opted out on the first day he was allowed. what jerk for doing what was best for him.

Ryanlovesbaron
07-18-2008, 04:31 PM
we, referring to true warrior fans, will never, i repeat NEVER boo Baron Davis!!! he was the greatest player for our franchise over the last 15 years. its not his fault, its ourselves to blame. we lowballed him and didnt give him the contract he wants. i am going to the clippers warrriors game and i ryanlovesbaron will personally give baron davis, the greatest warrior in the last 15 years, a standing ovation after which i will continue to root for him but not for his team. BE A TRUE WARRIOR FAN, ACCEPT WHAT HE DID FOR OUR FRANCHISE, REMEMBER THE PAST, AND ROOT FOR HIM IN THE FUTURE. IF YOU DONT I WILL BE ANGRY:mad: HE DID NOT OPT OUT THE FIRST DAY!!!!!!HE OPTED OUT THE LAST DAY YOU HEAR!!HE IS NOT A JERK, ITS THAT STUPID MULLIN GUY!!!!!GIVE THE MAN WHAT HE WANTS NEXT TIME!!!!!!NOW WERE STUCK WITH MAGGETTE AND NO BARON!!!!(not that maggettes bad or anything, hes just not baron!)

danbuc0101
07-18-2008, 05:09 PM
we, referring to true warrior fans, will never, i repeat NEVER boo Baron Davis!!! he was the greatest player for our franchise over the last 15 years. its not his fault, its ourselves to blame. we lowballed him and didnt give him the contract he wants. i am going to the clippers warrriors game and i ryanlovesbaron will personally give baron davis, the greatest warrior in the last 15 years, a standing ovation after which i will continue to root for him but not for his team. BE A TRUE WARRIOR FAN, ACCEPT WHAT HE DID FOR OUR FRANCHISE, REMEMBER THE PAST, AND ROOT FOR HIM IN THE FUTURE. IF YOU DONT I WILL BE ANGRY:mad: HE DID NOT OPT OUT THE FIRST DAY!!!!!!HE OPTED OUT THE LAST DAY YOU HEAR!!HE IS NOT A JERK, ITS THAT STUPID MULLIN GUY!!!!!GIVE THE MAN WHAT HE WANTS NEXT TIME!!!!!!NOW WERE STUCK WITH MAGGETTE AND NO BARON!!!!(not that maggettes bad or anything, hes just not baron!)

ur an idiot, its not that we low balled him, its that he DIDNT WANT TO BE HERE. Thats thats, if he truly wanted to be here he would have accepted the 18 MILLION $$$ that was on the table for him. Its not that he opted out, i could care less, but its the fact that he cositently denied he would opt out and gave us absolutly no notice of his actions and gave us no chance to prepare and use our trade exception. U try being a GM and finding out ur best player opted out and gave u a total of 3 hours to use that trade exception. If he wanted to leave than leave, i mean come on he shot 32% from 3 and 42% from the floor. Hes 29 and if you wanna give that much money to a player that had played his first 82 game season at age 29, then you my friend are a complete moron. I peronally will not boo baron only because i refuse to waste my money to watch him or his crappy *** team get **** on by monta.

BAYAREA DEVOTEE
07-22-2008, 02:22 AM

i must agree your an idiot there no way i am giving an injury prone player a 5 year deal to decline in play being that he is 29 years old. he not going to get better only the same and eventually decline. besides the fact the we were offering him a 3yr deal he didnt want it so dont blame mullin buddy. he made a smart businees descion so when u hear me boo baron for lieing to us about not opting out and wanting to stay in gs get as angry as u want cuase i could care less he is no longer a warrior but just a measly clipper. ;)

danbuc0101
07-22-2008, 03:07 AM
And the last time I checked it wasnt him who got us to the playoffs, it was trading away dumbass dunleavy and murphy. Before that we were not even close to making the playoffs. Once we got harrington and jack we went on a streak and never let it go.

Beno7500
07-22-2008, 03:23 AM
Why boo him? He helped you guys tremendously.

That's like Kings fans booing Webber.

Bosh=nextKG
07-22-2008, 11:07 AM

I read the 1st sentence and I already don't like what you say. How are you saying that only true fans won't boo baron. A true fan would have been supporting the Warriors way before Baron was a Warrior during our 13 year playoff drought. We are happy he helped us get into the playoffs but he gave up on us last year and we(true warrior fans) went thru so many years of teh lottery without giving up on our team, so I(a true warriors fan) will boo baron.

BigWheel
07-22-2008, 12:04 PM
Baron deserves a respectful debut when he returns to the Orena. But it ends there and I will cheer uncontrollably for our team to drub his by as big a beating as we can deliver!