PDA

View Full Version : What the heck?

RKeithJames
07-17-2008, 09:51 PM
I have been a Warriors fan for over 20 years, riding the many years of the lows and loving the couple years of the highs. I just want to say what the heck is the Warriors management doing? We had what 14 years with out the playoffs. We finely get a taste of the playoffs and two years later the team has been dismantled. The way things are looking there will be only 4 players remaining from the great "we believe" days. Could someone break it down to me, why is this happening?:mad::confused::speechless:

ULT WARRIOR408
07-17-2008, 09:57 PM
i've been a warriors just as long as maybe even longer & i kinda feel you but i disagree at the sametime we will get to the playoffs this year. nellie loves to make changes every year be it big or small one's we didnt go last year but we will make it this year.

ULT WARRIOR408
07-17-2008, 10:09 PM
remember all those years nellie was coach of da mav's he would make all kind of trades he did the same the with the w's the first time he coached em so dont trip we will be just fine

RKeithJames
07-17-2008, 10:10 PM
Changes are good, but over 2/3's of the team? We all know Nelly is not going to be around for long and the west getting stronger. I HOPE we can make the playoffs; it's going to take 50+ wins. Lets hope Jack, Al, Mag50; our 3rd & 2nd year players can do something big. Oh yeah lets not leave out our rookies.

ULT WARRIOR408
07-17-2008, 10:21 PM
Al Is A Nonfactor Mont,jack,mag50 Are The Leaders & Last In The West Was A 1 Time Thing We Are Not Gonna Have Get 50+ This Season. The Starting Lineup Is Gonna Due Its Thang You Watch Its The Bench Thats Gonna Have To Step Its Game Up.players Like Bellinellie,nelson,watson & The Other Bench Players Gotta Come Up.but Everything Will Be Alright

oracle650
07-17-2008, 11:59 PM
I feel all you guys. in basketball 3 months is a long time. be patient.

thebayarea
07-18-2008, 12:25 AM
1st of all we didnt make the playoffs last year so we have to make some changes
having the exact same team as last year we probably wouldnt make the playoffs

thebayarea
07-18-2008, 12:26 AM
also we would probably have a deeper bench than what we had last year