PDA

View Full Version : What is going on with the LA Clippers management?

TheNewbster
07-17-2008, 08:27 PM
While I am a LA Clippers fan, I grew up being constantly reinforced with the message of "winning isn't everything"... The Clippers have now within the last month done what I'm sure NO ONE saw coming in terms of signing great key players and becoming a force with their front office.

Does anyone know what the heck happened? Did Donald Sterling suddenly have a stroke and have his cheap side of his brain immobilzed?

Dirty Dirk41
07-17-2008, 08:36 PM
Who knows whats going on but The clippers now have a star point guard as well as a strong front court both on offensive and defense. If E.Gordon is everything hes cracked up to be that will be huge. Mobley is still a consistent role player as is t. thomas. A.Thornton looks like hell be a special player also... Im not trying to say the Clippers are your new champs or anything but theyve done a good job in what looked like DOOM for L.A next season wit maggette and brand leaving

IRUAM #21
07-17-2008, 08:51 PM
I guess they are tired of losing already

arlubas
07-18-2008, 03:13 AM
Visit the Clipps forum mate, there's more of us in there!

As for the topic, I for one am real glad the Clipps seem more devoted to trying to be a Playoff team the last few years instead of settling of endless lottery picks like we always did.

nyyfan4life
07-18-2008, 05:28 AM
PG- Baron Dauvs
SG- Eric Gordon
SF- Al Thornton
PF- Marcus Camby
C- Chris Kaman

If Gordon plays somewhat decently and Thornton continues on a solid rookie campaign this team can make some noise in the West.