PDA

View Full Version : Dumarcus Nelson Is A Diamond In The Rough

ULT WARRIOR408
07-17-2008, 01:31 PM
the fact that he went undrafted was a shock then the warriors signing him is a blessing. i know he got signed to the summer team but he will make team & he will be part of the rotation marc my words.he just what we need he is a athletic combo guard who can defend well.plus his last year at duke coach k was running a system kinda like nellie ball.this guy can shoot,run,pass &play deffense. ;)

danbuc0101
07-17-2008, 01:56 PM
first of all stop makin random lame *** threads about nothing and second of all he is not gonna be anything but a back up PG, he is no diamond in the rough beacuse if he was he would be killing summer league play right now and all he is performing at jus average and might not even make the team. All he can even hope for is that he has a steady job in the NBA

GLobo
07-17-2008, 02:38 PM
DeMarcus was the top scoring player in CA HS history, he got Duke to sign him his sophmore year and has just been unlucky with injuries, he can be a stud in a Don Nelson system

oracle650
07-17-2008, 02:55 PM
anyone who doesn't like demarcus most not know anything about all around sports. cats a savage outta sheldon high school.

ULT WARRIOR408
07-17-2008, 02:57 PM
rite on globo thanx for backing me on that they just dont about DEMARCUS

Tmac416
07-17-2008, 03:19 PM
Nelson neeeds to improve his ball handling a ton and is defintly not a lock to even make the team. you know how many players score ton in high school? alot. and alot of them dont go on to be amazing pros.

oracle650
07-17-2008, 03:23 PM
nelson ain't one of em. dude'll be cool.

ULT WARRIOR408
07-17-2008, 03:23 PM
his ball handiling is alot better then your spelling t-wac & he will be on the team

Tmac416
07-17-2008, 03:25 PM
so far he hasnt shown anythign in the summer league other than he is pretty good defender. he cant beat his man off the dribble, he doesnt have the court vision or handling for pg, and there are to many stronger, faster, better 2 gaurds. dominating high school is difrent. people catch up to your skill eventually either in college or nba.

Tmac416
07-17-2008, 03:26 PM
his ball handiling is alot better then your spelling t-wac & he will be on the team

your really trying hard to get baned huh?

garlicboy
07-17-2008, 03:28 PM
I seriously doubt DeMarcus Nelson makes our team. I was hoping, he'd show some combo guard skills and ability to play some 1, but he can't. Nelson can defend, but he can't play 1 and that's unfortunate.

I saw him run the 1 at times at Duke, so I thought he had a shot. But it's not looking good.

ULT WARRIOR408
07-17-2008, 03:39 PM
he was acc deffensive player garlic breath & before you say that was in college it dosent matter he can deffend plus he will make the team i would take him over your boy bobby brown

garlicboy
07-17-2008, 03:41 PM
he was acc deffensive player garlic breath & before you say that was in college it dosent matter he can deffend plus he will make the team i would take him over your boy bobby brown

Your defensiveness shows your insecurity. Your just backing yourself into a corner right now.

garlicboy
07-17-2008, 03:52 PM
By the way, last year we had the 2 time A-10 Defensive player of the year who averaged 5.1 blocks repeat 5.1 blocks a game his senior year. He broke all the shot blocking records of Marcus Camby.

Stephane Lasme was cut last year mid season.

NBA is a different level.

GLobo
07-25-2008, 07:33 PM
If Demarcus doesn't make the Warriors he'll be a Sacramento King for sure...he is a bit of an undersized 2 who doesn't shoot free throws as well as you'd like but he can attack the basket and shoot the 3, he has skill and athleticism and will be a solid addition to any team...however as a Sheldon High alumn I have a bias

ULT WARRIOR408
07-25-2008, 07:40 PM
I Posted This Thread Last Week & Most Of Ya'll Started Talking **** It Dosent Seem So Dumb Now Dose Itit May Have Took A Lil Time To Start Playing But Better Late Then Never I Said It Once & I'll Say It Again He's Perfect For Us

oracle650
07-25-2008, 08:27 PM
what do these cats got a against nor cal talent???? u squares should want nelson on the team not just because he'd prolly play harder cus he's at home at oracle but because he plays multi p's and is a solid defender.

Bosh=nextKG
07-25-2008, 08:49 PM
Nelson is a pretty good player but for the Warriors he would be a waste of a roster spot. We already got many combo guys who can score. We should use the roster spot for a man who can bang around in the paint.

ULT WARRIOR408
07-25-2008, 09:12 PM
We've Got Enough Bangers & For The Way We Play We Could Never Have Enough Combo Guards So There For He's Perfect For Us

Giants4Tniners
07-25-2008, 10:12 PM

So when someone doesn't agree with you , you back up your argument by twisting thier name around. Thats what children do. Some folks dont think Nelson is what you think he is. So What!Maybe you'll prove them wrong maybe you wont . Dont take someone disagreeing with you as a personal insult. And you really shouldn't comment on peoples spelling there until you check your own there Bud.

oracle650
07-25-2008, 10:46 PM
^another cheese eatin giants fan. thought you guys left with barry. and ur chances of winning a pennant.

Giants4Tniners
07-26-2008, 01:26 AM
^another cheese eatin giants fan. thought you guys left with barry. and ur chances of winning a pennant.

Geez, another one. Listen every one in here knows youre a suburban white boy trying to talk like hes a brother. That will serve you well in future job interviews, get used to saying this "would you like fries with that"

GLobo
07-26-2008, 01:40 AM
The point about combo guards is valid, Nelson reminds me a lot of Buike but he may have more upside...i still think he ends up with the Kings though although i'd love him on the Ws

oracle650
07-26-2008, 01:41 AM
Geez, another one. Listen every one in here knows youre a suburban white boy trying to talk like hes a brother. That will serve you well in future job interviews, get used to saying this "would you like fries with that"

I'm blacker then the blackest stallion FYI. and I neva forgot where I came from. and that still has nothing to do with ur snoby *** team selection. ur mama said that's what I should say if I wanna work with her 1 day. and bruh just cus I'm articulate don't mean I ain't black. u can come to my neighborhood any time EPA scrapes cheese eatin snobs like u all day. way before 92. ur either a bigot or an uncle tom for playin the race card. and most people who know jack **** about playing sports but know a lot about tennis, cheese, and saabs like ur teams chump.

CaughtInAHustle
07-26-2008, 01:47 AM
awesome thread about demarcus nelson guys

ULT WARRIOR408
07-26-2008, 01:52 AM
How Due You Talk Like A Brotha You Need To Watch Black In America You Ignorant Bastard

kevin98189
07-26-2008, 01:54 AM
awesome thread about demarcus nelson guys

hahahahahha so very entertaining.:clap:

oracle650
07-26-2008, 02:06 AM
hahahahahha so very entertaining.:clap:

bigots are always entertaining. remember archie bunker?

Giants4Tniners
07-26-2008, 02:39 AM
I'm blacker then the blackest stallion FYI. and I neva forgot where I came from. and that still has nothing to do with ur snoby *** team selection. ur mama said that's what I should say if I wanna work with her 1 day. and bruh just cus I'm articulate don't mean I ain't black. u can come to my neighborhood any time EPA scrapes cheese eatin snobs like u all day. way before 92. ur either a bigot or an uncle tom for playin the race card. and most people who know jack **** about playing sports but know a lot about tennis, cheese, and saabs like ur teams chump.

LOL, Oh yeah man, you articulate as hell homie, you be sayin some intelligent **** there G. Youre an embarassment, get an education, a mind is a terrible thing to waste. And I am not yo "bruh" G, Ya feelin me G? And dont be talki about MaMas when the best part of you ran down yo mamas leg. Peace out G. Oh by the way DeMarcus Nelson aint gonna cut it G. Fight the Power there G. lol

oracle650
07-26-2008, 02:56 AM
LOL, Oh yeah man, you articulate as hell homie, you be sayin some intelligent **** there G. Youre an embarassment, get an education, a mind is a terrible thing to waste. And I am not yo "bruh" G, Ya feelin me G? And dont be talki about MaMas when the best part of you ran down yo mamas leg. Peace out G. Oh by the way DeMarcus Nelson aint gonna cut it G. Fight the Power there G. lol

and ur a scholar? look DUDE. shouldn't u be listening to rush limbaugh rite now? please ur mama should a swallowed u punk. and ur dad shoulda jacked u. books couldn't help u. I know ur not anyone's brutha because ur moms learned from her first mistake. go play some tennis because from the way u talk bet u didn't know a b-ball was round. don't spill ur lil ebonics u got from public enemy in 89. quit hatin on nelson cus u were never an athlete besides water polo u pride marathon walkin ******!!! I'm not no racist but that's why black folks are always whipping nerds like you up like potatoes for saying out of pocket disrespectful ****. didn't u leave ur white hood at david duke's house. fight the power? is power ur name. ur not livin up to it midget.

ULT WARRIOR408
07-26-2008, 03:09 AM
Dumarcus Put Up 21 Points Now What To You Nelson Haters

oracle650
07-26-2008, 03:50 AM
^the kid got skills

mhawkel
07-26-2008, 04:25 AM
nelson = jason williams (bulls) if nelson was even up to that potential. back up guard for life...will never amount to even marcus williams status

oracle650
07-26-2008, 04:28 AM
^so u hope

oracle650
07-26-2008, 04:52 AM
So when someone doesn't agree with you , you back up your argument by twisting thier name around. Thats what children do. Some folks dont think Nelson is what you think he is. So What!Maybe you'll prove them wrong maybe you wont . Dont take someone disagreeing with you as a personal insult. And you really shouldn't comment on peoples spelling there until you check your own there Bud.

take ur own advice and do a spell check. john rocker.

Giants4Tniners
07-26-2008, 11:16 AM
take ur own advice and do a spell check. john rocker.

Take your 14 year old white boy *** back to the burbs, I'm a little dark to be John Rocker. But I know you arent. When you get to high school maybe they will teach you a little more. Your game is weak son (and I dont call you son because youre so bright) Whos yo daddy son( I know you dont know but theres 50 suspects). Well Oral , youre boring me know. So you and the ULT idiot try not to bludgeon people with your **** talking and his posting dumb *** threads about every MF'er who puts on a warrior uniform. You are two of the dumbest MF'ers up in dis piece . Ya feelin me WB? Ebonics is not a good thing son

garlicboy
07-26-2008, 01:52 PM

Nice call.

garlicboy
07-26-2008, 01:53 PM
Take your 14 year old white boy *** back to the burbs, I'm a little dark to be John Rocker. But I know you arent. When you get to high school maybe they will teach you a little more. Your game is weak son (and I dont call you son because youre so bright) Whos yo daddy son( I know you dont know but theres 50 suspects). Well Oral , youre boring me know. So you and the ULT idiot try not to bludgeon people with your **** talking and his posting dumb *** threads about every MF'er who puts on a warrior uniform. You are two of the dumbest MF'ers up in dis piece . Ya feelin me WB? Ebonics is not a good thing son

I never use those four letters LMAO, but when I read this, I was LMAO.

Hail_Hiroshima
07-26-2008, 03:16 PM
demarcus nelson is a solid defender, but do the warriors need another undersized two. he may be able to play the point, however, i think the warriors are already stacked in the position with williams, watson, and ellis(assuming nelson plays him at that position).

pro"sports"daily, not pro"talkshitaboutthingsthatdontmatter"daily

oracle650
07-26-2008, 04:08 PM

so a idiot bigot/uncle tom whatever u are feels the need to challenge someone's intellect your so humourous. how was the pride parade ya *****?!? you are the softest mf to ever root for the softest teams in sports history. and who cares about threads posted. bottom line is there's crickets in here kinda like ur brain. why don't you post one since your so intelligent mr. gumble, limbaugh, or one of those conservatives u blow for change. don't be mad cus I found ur mama she's on the 101 roller bladin with a KMEL sticker on her booty. lets not talk about ur daddy. AC Green ain't a virgin he is just ashamed of ur saditty ***. pm me man you can find out what I look like and even read my nikes after I kick the mayonese out your white washed ***. john rocker. and if you are a minority a mind is a terrible thing to waist give some of that tight game you obtain to the streets. LOL fukn joke. AND POST A THREAD THEN SINCE YOUR ABOVE THE ONES ALREADY POSTED. like ur boyfriend garlic boy said to Ult the Great lets get some gloves. ever taste black knuckles????

oracle650
07-26-2008, 04:09 PM
Nice call.

why cus he is defending his girlfriend?

kevin98189
07-26-2008, 04:22 PM
hahahaha im pretty much neutral about this dumarcus guy but i have a feeling he will do pretty well in the Warriors system and Oralcle650 and Ult warrior will turn out to be right.

danbuc0101
07-26-2008, 04:38 PM
so a idiot bigot/uncle tom whatever u are feels the need to challenge someone's intellect your so humourous. how was the pride parade ya *****?!? you are the softest mf to ever root for the softest teams in sports history. and who cares about threads posted. bottom line is there's crickets in here kinda like ur brain. why don't you post one since your so intelligent mr. gumble, limbaugh, or one of those conservatives u blow for change. don't be mad cus I found ur mama she's on the 101 roller bladin with a KMEL sticker on her booty. lets not talk about ur daddy. AC Green ain't a virgin he is just ashamed of ur saditty ***. pm me man you can find out what I look like and even read my nikes after I kick the mayonese out your white washed ***. john rocker. and if you are a minority a mind is a terrible thing to waist give some of that tight game you obtain to the streets. LOL fukn joke. AND POST A THREAD THEN SINCE YOUR ABOVE THE ONES ALREADY POSTED. like ur boyfriend garlic boy said to Ult the Great lets get some gloves. ever taste black knuckles????

bro u need to calm the **** down, u obviusly have got some major anger problems. Its a basketball forum and ur talkin ****, u dont make any sense anyways.

oracle650
07-26-2008, 05:13 PM
^yo dude is generalizing. throwing racial **** and he don't know what the **** I could be. I was talking about sports 650% and he called me a 14 year old WB. what does race have to do with sports? I got er'y right to be a lil mad about the things this child said. **** him doe. GO WARRIORS!!! that's all it's really about and skrapin disco's LOL. it's nothin.

ULT WARRIOR408
07-26-2008, 06:47 PM
Thanks Bruh.

oracle650
07-26-2008, 06:48 PM
hahahaha im pretty much neutral about this dumarcus guy but i have a feeling he will do pretty well in the Warriors system and Oralcle650 and Ult warrior will turn out to be right.

thank you

ULT WARRIOR408
07-26-2008, 06:50 PM
You ****in Ball Lickin Bastard Why Dont You Post A Thread Since You Seem To Know Much