PDA

View Full Version : Rodney

smarkow
07-17-2008, 12:54 PM
There are reports that the Tigers are willing to include Rodney in a deal, if they make one.
Thoughts?
I'm not sure i'm ready to give up on him just yet. Not sure who we would get for him, but i'd be unhappy if he went somewhere else and regained his old form....which I stille expect him to do this year as a Tiger

jphenix2002
07-17-2008, 09:59 PM
I say get rid of him, but everyone on here seems to think he's the second coming of Bobby Thigpen. People fall too much in love with 97 mph (NO CONTROL i guess means nothing) on the gun. He does have a great change up, but what good is it if you can't set it up? He blows leads and he gets hurt a lot. 2006 ain't comin back people, move on to this year.

I really think he needs a change of scenery to get his head back on straight. I know I'm gonna get ripped but Rodney can't live up to his potential in Detroit.

Nikolishin
07-18-2008, 02:31 AM
good bye

smarkow
07-18-2008, 09:54 AM
He got the out last night in the 7th inning that we needed.

stanpapi
07-19-2008, 01:02 AM
Problem with Rodney, as a recent article in the Freeps pointed out, is that he keeps hurting the same thing. Zumaya, however, simply hurts different things, so there's hope that he can just stop doing it... And sorry, but I do believe the motorcycle story on Zumaya.

smarkow
07-19-2008, 01:49 PM
What is the motorcycle story on Zumaya? is this supposedly how he hurt his shoulder? I thought it was moving boxes......lol

stanpapi
07-19-2008, 03:34 PM
Wasn't he helping an old lady across the street? Getting a kitten out of a tree? something like that?

smarkow
07-19-2008, 03:49 PM
I think the "story" was that he was moving boxes from his (or his parents) home in San Diego b/c the forest fires were fast approaching.

I also remember a rumor about a beach football game, or something like that.