PDA

View Full Version : Trading for Gerald Wallace?

raiderkaos
07-17-2008, 03:44 AM
I know he is on the trading block. He is said to have really fallen out of favor with Larry Brown down in Charolette. What would you guys think about a trade for him? Maybe Harrington and a our 1st for Wallace and there 2nd? I dont even know if it would work. I am just thinking out loud.

djeller1139
07-17-2008, 04:13 AM
Gerald Wallace would not be a good fit for us at PF, he is only 6-7, and against teams in the West, that's just not tall enough

DbOyZ_ILiVe4DIs
07-17-2008, 10:05 AM
It's a good name though.

ULT WARRIOR408
07-17-2008, 10:20 AM
Offensively It Looks Good But What About The Other End?

Bosh=nextKG
07-17-2008, 11:05 AM
He is actually a pretty good defender, I think it would be a good move, He's a tough guy who could play the 4, Harrington does it and i feel Wallace is a lot more aggressive.

GoldenSt8OfMind
07-17-2008, 01:46 PM
I know he is on the trading block. He is said to have really fallen out of favor with Larry Brown down in Charolette. What would you guys think about a trade for him? Maybe Harrington and a our 1st for Wallace and there 2nd? I dont even know if it would work. I am just thinking out loud.

Why? Get another SG/SF just for fun? We did just pay maggette 50 million. Wallace is injury prone because of the way he plays. This would make no sense to me. We don't want every guy that wants a trade unless HE is a PF/C or PG

GLobo
07-17-2008, 02:40 PM
how about we trade corey maggette for gerald wallace!

likemystylez
07-17-2008, 02:43 PM
does anybody know the details of wallace's contract? I think hes a decent player, whyo does a lot of the same things marion would do for this team... but I dont know if his contract is reasonable.

trading harrington for him would definitely be an upgrade

Tmac416
07-17-2008, 03:14 PM
oh yea guys great idea. lets a get another small forward with NO three point shot. great ideas.

Kdirt
07-17-2008, 03:48 PM
Hes def better than Harrington, but we have Jackson and Maggette. Wallace cannot play the 4 all season. We need size! I say we go after Shawn Williams of the Nets. Hes a beast and could probably be had for a descent price tag.

Tmac416
07-17-2008, 03:51 PM
Hes def better than Harrington, but we have Jackson and Maggette. Wallace cannot play the 4 all season. We need size! I say we go after Shawn Williams of the Nets. Hes a beast and could probably be had for a descent price tag.

i love that guy. i wanted us to take him but those damn nets took right before. i love that guys game

garlicboy
07-17-2008, 03:57 PM

We're not getting Shawn Williams. Would you give him up? I wouldn't either and neither would the Nets. Still it doesn't hurt to try, but I really can't see us getting him. He's has the game that we wish Brandan already had. I'm just saying the guy can block some shots and play some defense.