PDA

View Full Version : If we're all dreaming about trades here is mine.

BRADfromOZ
07-17-2008, 03:21 AM
Here (http://games.espn.go.com/nba/features/traderesult?players=1978~3209~976~255~3081~2171&teams=29~10~25~25~29~10&te=&cash=) is what I'd like to see Houston do.

PG Alston
SG McGrady
SF Greene
PF Scolaaaaa
C Ming

DreamShaker
07-17-2008, 05:01 AM
I don't think that makes sense for either team at the moment....however....Jeff Green is gonna be a stud....

nyyfan4life
07-17-2008, 06:47 AM
Here (http://games.espn.go.com/nba/features/traderesult?players=1978~3209~976~255~3081~2171&teams=29~10~25~25~29~10&te=&cash=) is what I'd like to see Houston do.

PG Alston
SG McGrady
SF Greene
PF Scolaaaaa
C Ming

Doesn't make much sense for the Rox who are basically in a win-now mode. Also I'd rather we get Collison then Darko if that trade ever happens.

JordansBulls
07-17-2008, 07:35 AM
Why would the Rockets trade for anyone that is real young now when they have a deep team and a team that could easily win it all?

T-Mac_Attack
07-17-2008, 11:16 AM
That really doesn't make sense.. I don't want to see another trade with Battier going out without Artest coming in.

I also do not want to ever ever see Darko in a Houston uniform.. EVER.

Sinatra Vegas
07-17-2008, 11:49 AM
That really doesn't make sense.. I don't want to see another trade with Battier going out without Artest coming in.

I dont think I could agree with a post more, ever

HouRealCoach
07-17-2008, 12:15 PM
Your just making NOH even tougher

Rhyming Rebel
07-17-2008, 01:35 PM
battier for Green NO..... the Greene we have is much better than the Green we would be adding. Darko? ooooohhhhhh HELL NO

The83rdWonder
07-17-2008, 01:41 PM
battier for Green NO..... the Greene we have is much better than the Green we would be adding. Darko? ooooohhhhhh HELL NO

40 points in the summer league is like 100 points per game in the real league right?!?!!?

Seriously you don't determine that by two summer league games. OKC doesn't do this deal, they don't give up a prospect foward with high upside and Nick Collison, their only real banger in the post, for Battier and Francis.

RapsFan4Life
07-17-2008, 02:37 PM
shane is under rated and for Rockets I would take great defense over good offense, tracy and yao can score, they need to ungrade the PF position, how about Mike James for Udonis Haslem ?

stevefrancis
07-17-2008, 03:04 PM
where you get mike james from. you guys don't stop with these stupid trade threads that don't make sense. and tell me how is there two yao ming threads on how hes back to playing.

Jay22Redd
07-17-2008, 04:38 PM

I also agree

t-mac1nukka
07-17-2008, 05:30 PM

hahaha ya cause our green has even played in a regular season game before!:rolleyes:

Alex-sama
07-17-2008, 08:16 PM
Trade suggestion need to be on other threads right?

rancid8937
07-17-2008, 10:11 PM
lol why would any of these teams do this? Why does OKC want Battier and giving up Green. Look I love Battier as a player, but Battier, is almost worthless for the "Sonics". He's obviously one of the best defenders in the league, which means what? the "sonics" will only give up 105 points instead of 110.

Rhyming Rebel
07-17-2008, 11:14 PM
40 points in the summer league is like 100 points per game in the real league right?!?!!?

Seriously you don't determine that by two summer league games. OKC doesn't do this deal, they don't give up a prospect foward with high upside and Nick Collison, their only real banger in the post, for Battier and Francis.

Who said anything about the summer league games. Jeff Green has done nothing in this league he isn't as agile as Donte and he doesn't have the range on his shot that Donte has. He is a solid role player but he is a downgrade from Battier. Im not saying OKC will do the deal im saying it makes NO since whatsoever for the Rockets.

BlondeBomber41
07-18-2008, 12:14 AM
Why would the Rockets trade for anyone that is real young now when they have a deep team and a team that could easily win it all?

Easily win it all? The Rockets are a borderline contender right now if everyone is healthy and they catch a little luck... how you say they could easily win it all is beyond me.

The83rdWonder
07-18-2008, 12:46 AM
Who said anything about the summer league games. Jeff Green has done nothing in this league he isn't as agile as Donte and he doesn't have the range on his shot that Donte has. He is a solid role player but he is a downgrade from Battier. Im not saying OKC will do the deal im saying it makes NO since whatsoever for the Rockets.

Donte hasn't played a single game of regular season basketball yet, who knows, Donte could even be considered to be a bust in the future. Jeff Green was a rookie last year, and he should be able to improve season after season, you can't judge a rookie who was drafted for his athleticism and upside after one season and say "he's done nothing in this league".

This deal makes no sense for either side, Houston isn't looking to get younger, Seattle isn't looking to trade away their prospects, and Memphis isn't looking to gain any extra salary while they will soon have to pay Gay, Conely, and Mayo after their rookie contracts are over.

Rhyming Rebel
07-18-2008, 02:54 PM
Donte hasn't played a single game of regular season basketball yet, who knows, Donte could even be considered to be a bust in the future. Jeff Green was a rookie last year, and he should be able to improve season after season, you can't judge a rookie who was drafted for his athleticism and upside after one season and say "he's done nothing in this league".

This deal makes no sense for either side, Houston isn't looking to get younger, Seattle isn't looking to trade away their prospects, and Memphis isn't looking to gain any extra salary while they will soon have to pay Gay, Conely, and Mayo after their rookie contracts are over.

IMO Jeff Green will be nothing more than he has showed I watched him at Georgetown and the 2 games he played against houston and im not impressed. Donte on the other hand I watched in college as well. I felt he should have been top 10 in this years draft and would probably have been top 5 next year. I am a college ball lover. I always watch to see where the next big name is coming from. He(Jeff) is the 2nd option on a bad team and only averaged 10ppg he is too slow to guard SF's and too weak to defend PF's. Seattle was robbed in that Ray Allen trade. Though I agree that neither team would be interested.

agobbi17
07-18-2008, 03:42 PM
i like our team..

TMAC111
07-19-2008, 03:31 AM
shane is under rated and for Rockets I would take great defense over good offense, tracy and yao can score, they need to ungrade the PF position, how about Mike James for Udonis Haslem ?

to bad we dont have him anymore that really show you shouldnt be on here

Alex-sama
07-19-2008, 11:42 AM

Let's trade Pippen for CP3 :smoking:

BRADfromOZ
07-21-2008, 06:18 PM
I had another dream (http://games.espn.go.com/nba/features/traderesult?players=2775~530~976~255~2184&teams=10~14~8~8~10&te=&cash=). Y'all like this one better? I love watching Maxiell play, that block (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3__lnOGJAA) on Chandler was beautiful.

goku
07-21-2008, 07:00 PM
greene will not be able to guard wings like battier

people it was a summer league game

mightybosstone
07-21-2008, 11:03 PM
greene will not be able to guard wings like battier

people it was a summer league game

Hahaha..... no he won't! Battier's a top ten defender in this league and Greene's an average defender on his best day (and that's being generous). Will he improve? Yes. But to say that a player who hasn't played a single game in the NBA and wasn't exactly known for his defense in college is going to be one of the best wing defenders in the NBA is absolutely insane.