PDA

View Full Version : Which Future Core would you rather see in the Futher?

King Koopa
07-17-2008, 01:50 AM
Wade/King James/Beasley. ORRRR Wade/Beasley/Boozer.

Pg Mario
Sg Wade
Sf James
Pf Beasley
C ????

Pg Mario
SG Wade
Sf Beasley
PF Boozer
C????

I rather have the Wade/James/Beasley one because if beasley does turn out to be that 20/10 guy, Then we dont need boozer. Besides If we have a Core of Wade/James/Beasley can any team stop us?????????

Mambo Kings
07-17-2008, 03:50 AM
Two words: King James

Nothing else matters.

heatbb
07-17-2008, 04:02 AM
Two words: King James

Nothing else matters.

Word!

Master Mind
07-17-2008, 04:22 AM
Come on Koopa is this thread necessary...:pity:

noturnormalhero
07-17-2008, 05:58 AM

i thought the same thing when i read the choices

greek miami hea
07-17-2008, 08:31 AM
i thought the same thing when i read the choices

lol.im an innovative guy so i wont tell u a word but a number.#23.now we can imagine.#3 #30 #23 # 15(i mean chalmers not blount.lol)its a super wow lineup!

noturnormalhero
07-17-2008, 09:09 AM
just realized this topic made no sense..which future core would you like to see in the further

lol. i know it's a typo. just sounds funny. surprised i didnt notice this before

BALLER71
07-17-2008, 09:16 AM

Alot can happen from 2008 to 2010.

greek miami hea
07-17-2008, 09:34 AM
Alot can happen from 2008 to 2010.

such as??:clap:

ATX
07-17-2008, 10:26 AM
Hmmm...gee, what a tough choice...Do I prefer the BMW or the Bentley? I just can't decide...Can I get back with you later on this one?

Of course everyone in their right mind would rather have James than Boozer...

_Sn1P3r_
07-17-2008, 10:30 AM
James over Boozer any day.

MiamiHeat
07-17-2008, 10:46 AM
james wade beasley chalmers!

hes not the king just james :D

marlinsfan24
07-17-2008, 11:28 AM
James, but he wouldn't be @23 here.

danbola
07-17-2008, 11:37 AM
First, I dont think there is any chance Lebron comes here. Him and Wade were just joking. He stands to make soooo much more money if he goes to NY or NJ. Dont forget the NBA is a business.

Second, instead of planning on grabbing a great PF next offseason why dont we see how Beasley plays at PF first, it is his natural position. I dont like see all these depth charts with people putting Beasley at SF when we have never see him play PF in the pros.

DaAzNgAmE
07-17-2008, 01:06 PM
If the Bulls with a 1.7% chance at winning the Lottery. The Heat definitely have a chance at LeBron especially if Wade stays, the Heat offer not only one of the most marketable towns in Miami, plus money is not a problem because i believe Micky Arison would not stop short to be able to offer LeBron James the money in the world to pair Wade and LeBron a marketing gold mine plus we would have the best core group and a shot at a championship with Wade, Beasley, Chalmers > Carter, Lopez, Harris or Gallinari, Z-Bo, Duhon :silly:

DaNtHeMaN628
07-17-2008, 01:36 PM
James. Enough Said.

Coqui77
07-17-2008, 02:18 PM
1st we have to make sure Wade stays in MIAMI. Then try to sign James, if not i would love to try to bring Bosh to miami.

1-Mario? we may have traded marion for a PG by then
2-Wade
3,4-Beasly
3,4,5-Bosh
5,4-Haslem

King Koopa
07-17-2008, 03:01 PM
just realized this topic made no sense..which future core would you like to see in the further

lol. i know it's a typo. just sounds funny. surprised i didnt notice this before

Yeah sorry i missed spelled furture, Sorry, i didnt actually think this Thread would open since my computer wasnt loading the page.

NBABALLERHOLLER
07-17-2008, 04:31 PM
Okay how does this sound:

Wade
Beasley
Amare
Dorell
Chalmers

fins08
07-17-2008, 04:32 PM
What, so you were randomly making this thread and you didn't think it would go onto the computer? What is furture? This makes no sense. OK, James or Boozer? Mercedzes or Chevy? McDonalds or Shula's Steakhouse?

BullsNumber1Fan
07-18-2008, 01:56 PM
It's like asking Ben Gordon or D.Wade! Let's see a pinto(Wade) or a Corvette(Gordon)! You have to take the better player which would be Gordon or James in this thread. You guys see how Gordon was lighting up the Heat in the playoffs last year.

I'm just playing, Wade is GREAT and this thread is a waste of time because everyone knows King James is better!

HIGHLIGHT THE WHOLE COMMENT NOW!!

ATX
07-18-2008, 02:16 PM
It's like asking Ben Gordon or D.Wade! Let's see a pinto(Wade) or a Corvette(Gordon)! You have to take the better player which would be Gordon or James in this thread. You guys see how Gordon was lighting up the Heat in the playoffs last year.

I'm just playing, Wade is GREAT and this thread is a waste of time!

Ok...A third car analagy, really?? What is your point in calling Wade a Pinto compared to Gordon...?

Coqui77
07-18-2008, 02:44 PM
"BullsNumber1Fan" your an idiot, yeah and I know I misspelled “you’re” but your so stupid you probably didn’t even catch it.

BullsNumber1Fan
07-18-2008, 02:49 PM
Ok, you want to highlight the whole comment now?!? HAHA I would love to see your face once you read it. You're the idiot. I just wanted to get Heat fans worked up because a Heat fan did the same exact thing to us a few weeks ago.

Wade_County
07-18-2008, 02:51 PM
i cant believe thats even a question, lmao....james

ATX
07-18-2008, 03:32 PM
No need to get all uppity, bullsnumber1fan is just kidding...I often forget to look for white text...Ya, wasn't it SwaggaIke who wrote something, and no one noticed the "invisible" text, thus causing an uproar...

i cant believe thats even a question, lmao....james
Right...

greek miami hea
07-18-2008, 04:30 PM
hey guys take it easy.bullsnumber1one fun is ok!lets be realistic.we can give lebron:wade,money,win games.everything.and thats the same for bosh or amare.but id love lebron james:clap:

BullsNumber1Fan
07-18-2008, 08:24 PM
No need to get all uppity, bullsnumber1fan is just kidding...I often forget to look for white text...Ya, wasn't it SwaggaIke who wrote something, and no one noticed the "invisible" text, thus causing an uproar...

Right...

Yea it was swaggaike, but I just thought it'd be funny to see what you guys were going to say and noticed that some people would go CRAZY! But Wade is only behind Kobe, Lebron, CP3 when he is fully healthy. If you guys do end up getting Lebron with Wade, Beasley, I will piss myself because you will be AMAZING!!

fins08
07-18-2008, 08:47 PM
like this?

fins08
07-18-2008, 08:47 PM
like this^^^?

DQL
07-18-2008, 10:47 PM
like this?
oh I've never thought I could type invisible words :speechless:

this is funny

ah

greek miami hea
07-19-2008, 03:31 AM
when wade is healthy:1kobe 2 lebron 3 dwayne 4 chris.p 5 amare.

BullsNumber1Fan
07-19-2008, 03:05 PM
like this?

Yep just like that! And Greek, I think that when both are healthy, Chris Paul is better than Wade! It goes Kobe, Lebron, Chris Paul, Wade.

daleja424
07-19-2008, 03:09 PM
Yep just like that! And Greek, I think that when both are healthy, Chris Paul is better than Wade! It goes Kobe, Lebron, Chris Paul, Wade.

ohhh... I dunno. If wade regains his 06 form I think it goes...

1)Kobe
2)Wade
3)Paul
4)Bron

when healthy this guy is unstoppable and he makes everyone else around him very very good. You have to remember that there was a time 2 years ago that people said wade was going to surpass Kobe for best player in the league honors...

_Sn1P3r_
07-19-2008, 03:15 PM

1)Kobe
2)Wade
3)Paul
4)Bron

when healthy this guy is unstoppable and he makes everyone else around him very very good. You have to remember that there was a time 2 years ago that people said wade was going to surpass Kobe for best player in the league honors...

Yup I remember that. I hope Wade will stay healthy and hopefully live up to what people say. During the 06 Finals, Wade was killing it. He was doing everything.

Master Mind
07-19-2008, 04:01 PM

What?! :pity:...

greek miami hea
07-19-2008, 06:27 PM

ha!dont make me laugh.wade over cp3 anyday of the weak!

greek miami hea
07-19-2008, 06:32 PM

1)Kobe
2)Wade
3)Paul
4)Bron

agree with u except bron is 3rd!wades play the previous sunday was very encouraging for the 2006 dwade return!ok.our opponent can be afraid now!

I Am Awesome-O
07-19-2008, 09:56 PM
I mean why are you guys talking about having James and Wade, when it's very possible neither of them will be there in 2010. New Jersey, New York, and Chicago can all offer much more money that the Heat can, since they have bigger markets and they are all clearing cap space for that year. So I'm not saying Wade won't be in Miami in 2010, but there is no way in hell that Wade and LeBron are in Miami in 2010. They were just playin around, both of them will go where the most money is offered. That's just how the league works.

daleja424
07-19-2008, 10:03 PM
I mean why are you guys talking about having James and Wade, when it's very possible neither of them will be there in 2010. New Jersey, New York, and Chicago can all offer much more money that the Heat can, since they have bigger markets and they are all clearing cap space for that year. So I'm not saying Wade won't be in Miami in 2010, but there is no way in hell that Wade and LeBron are in Miami in 2010. They were just playin around, both of them will go where the most money is offered. That's just how the league works.

Dude...you clearly have no idea what you are talking about. Every team has the same amount of money to spend every year (salary cap) and the max amount a player can be offered is determined by the league. The Heat will only have Banks, Wright, Chalmers, and Beasley under contract that summer as of now totaling like 10-15 mil. That leaves like 50-55 mil in cap space, and the max deal you can offer either that year will be under 20 mil a person so they could easily get both if they so wanted...

Mambo Kings
07-19-2008, 11:58 PM
Dude...you clearly have no idea what you are talking about. Every team has the same amount of money to spend every year (salary cap) and the max amount a player can be offered is determined by the league. The Heat will only have Banks, Wright, Chalmers, and Beasley under contract that summer as of now totaling like 10-15 mil. That leaves like 50-55 mil in cap space, and the max deal you can offer either that year will be under 20 mil a person so they could easily get both if they so wanted...

Exactly. People love to point out that garbage teams like the Nets are "clearing cap space" to try to get LeBron, but guess what? That's only reported because the Nets, as a franchise, are otherwise completely un-newsworthy. As daleja points out, each team has the exact same cap. The Miami Heat will have many contracts off the books come 2010, including Wade. It's completely within the realm of possibility, based on finances, for the Heat to afford both players. They just have to be smart between now and then, avoiding big money on relative duds like Carlos Boozer.

DQL
07-20-2008, 12:46 AM
I love to see the faces of Nets fans if LeBron is injuried in 2010 summer and has to be out for the whole season like Oden LOL :D:D:smoking:

greek miami hea
07-20-2008, 05:38 AM
we do have possibilities to land lebron.anyway,i wouldnt mind having amare in miami.but i dont think that bron and flash where just joking.maybe its their deep desire.well,allwe can do is to wait for 2 years.but im sure that we ll give wade the maximum contract and we will land a superstar f.a.

I Am Awesome-O
07-24-2008, 02:14 AM

Alright I may have over-exaggerated there about Wade leaving Miami, but still if Banks, Wright, Chalmers, and Beasley are the only players on the Heat roster and they sign both James and Wade, that's all the cap room they have for that year. The cap is like only around $58 million this year, so Banks, Wright, Chalmers, and Beasley's 10-15 million + James and Wade's $40 million = $50-55 million. So you are saying that James, Wade, Banks, Wright, Chalmers, and Beasley are the only players on the roster, then there are some real problems there. There is only like $3 million left to spend. How do they expect to re-sign Beasley when all of the money is going to Wade and James? What about Chalmers? It just wouldn't work out. We will all find out in 2 years.

Plus don't rule out Europe taking these guys- http://http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/n...yhoo&type=lgns

Wade even says he would bolt if he could get $40 million a year without paying taxes. Who wouldn't?

DQL
07-24-2008, 04:40 AM
Alright I may have over-exaggerated there about Wade leaving Miami, but still if Banks, Wright, Chalmers, and Beasley are the only players on the Heat roster and they sign both James and Wade, that's all the cap room they have for that year. The cap is like only around $58 million this year, so Banks, Wright, Chalmers, and Beasley's 10-15 million + James and Wade's $40 million = $50-55 million. So you are saying that James, Wade, Banks, Wright, Chalmers, and Beasley are the only players on the roster, then there are some real problems there. There is only like $3 million left to spend. How do they expect to re-sign Beasley when all of the money is going to Wade and James? What about Chalmers? It just wouldn't work out. We will all find out in 2 years.

Plus don't rule out Europe taking these guys- http://http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/n...yhoo&type=lgns

Wade even says he would bolt if he could get $40 million a year without paying taxes. Who wouldn't?

we have that 3 mil, MLE money (+6 mil), bi-annual exception (+2 mil if we don't spend it next year) and vet exception. But who cares? We'll instantaneously be a contender and will easily attract some vets willing to take the minimum to have the last chance of their career to win a ring (ask the Celtics). And we don't need cap room to re-sign Beasley. Have you ever heard of a rule named Bird's rule?

I think Wade was just joking. OK $40 mil is a lot but that'll probably his only income. In America he'll easily get lucrative endorments which he won't get in Europe where soccer is the only sport ppl talk about. Greece? Please

Ethix11
07-24-2008, 12:55 PM
Plus, i don't know if this factors in but Micky Arison is like the richest Owner in the league. If he wants Lebron or Bosh or Amare next to Wade, i think he can do it. Signing bonus maybe? The guy is a multi Billionaire. His father founded carnival cruise lines...look it up heres a link..... http://sportsbybrooks.com/miami-heat-holder-3rd-richest-sports-owner-in-world-14956

DQL
07-24-2008, 01:06 PM
Plus, i don't know if this factors in but Micky Arison is like the richest Owner in the league. If he wants Lebron or Bosh or Amare next to Wade, i think he can do it. Signing bonus maybe? The guy is a multi Billionaire. His father founded carnival cruise lines...look it up heres a link..... http://sportsbybrooks.com/miami-heat-holder-3rd-richest-sports-owner-in-world-14956

This article totally forgot about Paul Allen. He must be 2nd on that list (w/ $16 billion wealth)