PDA

View Full Version : It Looks Like Watson Should Backup Ellis

ULT WARRIOR408
07-16-2008, 09:54 PM
FROM WHAT I HEAR CJ WATSON IS LOOKIN GOOD RITE NOW SO THERE MIGHT NOT BE ANY NEED FOR THE WARRIORS TO SIGN ANYONE TO BE THE BACKUP POINTGUARD.:clap:

BAYAREA DEVOTEE
07-16-2008, 10:06 PM
IN CJ I DO NOT TRUST yes he is having a good summer league watched one game not all but i just dont see him spelling monta for more than 3 mins in a regular season game where the competion is much more fiercer so i personally would feel more inclined to having a better backup pg.

oracle650
07-16-2008, 10:52 PM
cj is a scary baller. dunno.

ULT WARRIOR408
07-16-2008, 11:40 PM
i think he is gonna be a good backup this year nellie seems to like what he sees in him & he is the guru

tru_warrior
07-16-2008, 11:45 PM
this is just CJ against summer league squads....

if you remember, he dominated in the D-League. basically, the summer league is full of d-league players.

sure he looks good but don't base everything off of this. its different when you go up against the real ballers.

garlicboy
07-17-2008, 12:54 AM
Tru Dub,
Spoke the truth.

I have no questions with CJ's scoring, he can score. I worry about his ability to bring the ball up court, run the offense and create opportunities for others. It may be asking a bit much for a back-up PG, but if he can't create, we might as well just sign Earl Boykins, a scoring PG.

He's still better than a lot of the other guys out there though, I must say.

Tmac416
07-17-2008, 02:36 AM
i think he is gonna be a good backup this year nellie seems to like what he sees in him & he is the guru

nellei hasnt said a word about him and he is still a long shot

oracle650
07-17-2008, 05:23 AM
not that long. since he got more playing time then bellinelli last year. who I think has better game then him. dayum it seems like ever since bd left cats are lookin for a reason to thumbs down the dubs for no reason. we'll be good this year. I like the way things are going. the east is gonna be better with toronto, orlando, indiana, boston, etc. so that makes stuff easier for us.

bryan71023
07-17-2008, 05:52 PM
4get about cj watson go after earl watson

S.J.Basketball
07-17-2008, 06:18 PM
The gaurd situation annoys me with the Warriors. Monta needs to prove himelf this year as a true pg which I'm not sure he can do night in and night out and watson needs to step it up big time and that's alot to ask from a guy who played in the NBA only half a year with limited minutes last year.

Who else we got besides Watson and Monta that can handle the ball?

garlicboy
07-17-2008, 06:22 PM
We have Nada,
Not even on our summer league.

I hope we get Bobby Brown, this guy was hyped a couple years back and made some noise in the Big West, but it was the Big West afterall.

Still True PG, whose played the position throughout college unlike CJ.

Tmac416
07-17-2008, 08:26 PM
all the reports i keep reading say were defintly in the market for a pg, its just gonna take some time. marc stein says were after lowry or crittenton but teams are hesiant to do deals right until free agnecy is almost over and you know exactly what your working with.

Tmac416
07-17-2008, 08:35 PM
i just realized who i really want us to go get. My boy Ramon Sessions from the bucks. We used to call him ali cuz he looks al lot like him haha. But this guy is a true point guard,6'3 and can absolutly finsh. i had the pleasure of watching him for three years, having to start as a freshman and his first game was in kanas and he didnt flinch, going from freshman of the year, to all wac, to the bucks, to hitting that game winner for them a few months back. they just signd tyron lue and they already got mo willaims. i would love for us to go get him. i would swear by him as our pg.