PDA

View Full Version : The Warriors Will Have A Allstar This Year

ULT WARRIOR408
07-16-2008, 09:24 PM
THIS WILL BE THE YEAR THAT THE WARRIORS WILL GET SOME LOVE WHEN IT COMES TIME FOR ALLSTAR VOTING THEY HAVE HATED ON US LONG ENOUGH & WE SHOULD HAVE HAD AT LEAST TWO OF THEM LAST YEAR WE HAVENT HAD ONE IN OVER A DECADE BUT ALL THAT WILL END THIS SEASON MARC MY WORDS. JACKSON,ELLIS,MAGGETTE ARE ALLSTAR MATERIAL.:cool:

Kdirt
07-16-2008, 09:50 PM
It would be nice, but Jackson couldnt make it after a career year, no Baron Davis = no Stephen Jackson. Monta's first year at the point, hes up against Chris Paul, Deron Williams, and Steve Nash, just to name 3. Maggette, I would say he has the best chance because he could possibly score career highs in points and boards with our offense. Anything can happen though, we shall see.

BAYAREA DEVOTEE
07-16-2008, 09:59 PM
yes it would be nice too have an allstar this after being disrepescted last year. would have to agree that mag50 would probably have the best chances hopefully jack and monta could get in as well. BUT WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT BRANDON BEING A MIP most improved player i believe he might be in the runnig next year mark my words.

oracle650
07-16-2008, 10:53 PM
we gonna have one this year it's just who will it be monta, jack, mag50???

MYWARRIORS
07-16-2008, 10:58 PM
THIS WILL BE THE YEAR THAT THE WARRIORS WILL GET SOME LOVE WHEN IT COMES TIME FOR ALLSTAR VOTING THEY HAVE HATED ON US LONG ENOUGH & WE SHOULD HAVE HAD AT LEAST TWO OF THEM LAST YEAR WE HAVENT HAD ONE IN OVER A DECADE BUT ALL THAT WILL END THIS SEASON MARC MY WORDS. JACKSON,ELLIS,MAGGETTE ARE ALLSTAR MATERIAL.:cool:

Ok dude. You opened 3 topics today starting with CAPS LOCK. At least CAPS OFF man..."practice...we're talking about practice man...practice!" :smoking:

ULT WARRIOR408
07-17-2008, 11:31 AM
Hey Mr.know It All Since You Seem To Be So Smart Why Dont You Post Something Chump

MYWARRIORS
07-17-2008, 04:11 PM