PDA

View Full Version : Trade for Marion

Vinsane#15
07-16-2008, 09:21 PM
If you guys are looking for expirings then this is the right deal for you.

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/features/traderesult?players=2982~998~829~869~3039~510&teams=14~14~14~14~14~17&te=&cash=

You guys can take his LARGE contract off the books and you guys get a young point guard in Marcus Williams and the rest expirings and UPCOMING expirings.

daleja424
07-16-2008, 09:27 PM
I will address this post first... take out Ager and throw in either williams or boone...and I'd do it....

daleja424
07-16-2008, 09:27 PM
secondly. I CANT BELIEVE PEOPLE KEEP MAKING THESE THREADS!!!! AHHHHH

DQL
07-16-2008, 10:44 PM
ew that's 1 for 5 deal. I don't think the Heat have that many left spots for other players. And I agree w/ Daleja, both Williams must be in the deal

Robbw241
07-16-2008, 10:46 PM
Nets wont make this deal. Vinsane still wants to win now, which really doesnt fit into the Nets new phiolosophy. Its a good idea for the Nets to free up cap space, but we need it for 2010.

Master Mind
07-16-2008, 10:50 PM
ew that's 1 for 5 deal. I don't think the Heat have that many left spots for other players. And I agree w/ Daleja, both Williams must be in the deal

I will address this post first... take out Ager and throw in either williams or boone...and I'd do it....

I'm with you guys...Both Williams included......Even if this trade we're to go down I still don't think that we would be done dealing...

_Sn1P3r_
07-16-2008, 10:53 PM

I agree with both of you. Heat don't need Ager. Get Sean in that trade.

fins08
07-17-2008, 04:54 PM
Useless. NJ won't do 5 players for 1. They will have like 3 guys on the team.

noturnormalhero
07-17-2008, 05:29 PM
:mad::mad: ANOTHER damn thread for this!! ahhh!! :cry::cry:

but yeah. one or 2 williams, minus the ager..both williams and swift and a first round pick and i'm down. could do without van horn and ager

bryan71023
07-20-2008, 10:59 AM
How about this trade with the Nets?

Nets Trade:
G: Marcus Williams
G: Ager
G/F: Hassell
F: Keith Van Horn (Contract)
F: Nachbar (Sign and Trade)
F: Swift
C: Nenad Krstic (Sign and Trade)

Heat Trade
F: Marion
F: Haslem

The Heat would be getting 4 great role players with in Marcus Williams, Bostjan Nachbar, Stromile Swift and Nenad Krstic. The Heat are also getting KVH contract which is like easy free money and they get two bad contracts which will give them great cap space in the future. They do lose Marion and Haslem but they did draft Beasley and with Beasley in the Heat Haslem isn't going to get minutes over there and for Marion if he doesn't get traded by this year the Heat would get nothing out of him. I know this trade would probably not happen but it's worth a shot. If Heat fans disagree with this trade just state your opinion but don't get too mad or serious about it, it's just a trade proposal. So what do you think about this trade?

daleja424
07-20-2008, 11:23 AM
How about this trade with the Nets?

Nets Trade:
G: Marcus Williams
G: Ager
G/F: Hassell
F: Keith Van Horn (Contract)
F: Nachbar (Sign and Trade)
F: Swift
C: Nenad Krstic (Sign and Trade)

Heat Trade
F: Marion
F: Haslem

The Heat would be getting 4 great role players with in Marcus Williams, Bostjan Nachbar, Stromile Swift and Nenad Krstic. The Heat are also getting KVH contract which is like easy free money and they get two bad contracts which will give them great cap space in the future. They do lose Marion and Haslem but they did draft Beasley and with Beasley in the Heat Haslem isn't going to get minutes over there and for Marion if he doesn't get traded by this year the Heat would get nothing out of him. I know this trade would probably not happen but it's worth a shot. If Heat fans disagree with this trade just state your opinion but don't get too mad or serious about it, it's just a trade proposal. So what do you think about this trade?

How about Marion/Banks for Swift/M. Williams/Boone/Hassel/KVH

DaNtHeMaN628
07-20-2008, 11:52 AM
This is a terrible trade. You don't trade a proven all star for a couple of potential players and trash. You just don't. At least if you don't want Wade to leave in 2010. You either stand pat and get Boozer in the offseason or you trade with Sacramento (Marion and Banks for Artest and Miller). The trade proposed in this thread is only good if we are trying to get back in the lottery. I personally would love to see a playoff run. But hey, I like to see my team win. Winning is not for everyone.