PDA

View Full Version : Will Packer Fans Be Upset If He Signs With Chicago!

the real dose
07-16-2008, 02:07 PM
:smoking:

ugottabjoshinme
07-16-2008, 02:15 PM

Yea I would be upset. I am not all that worried about it because I am pretty sure he would only want to play for a contender. Even with him, the Bears are not good enough.

wissportsfan
07-16-2008, 02:25 PM

And this thread should be closed because of the obvious baiting/obvious answer.

ryanph30
07-16-2008, 02:39 PM
Keep dreamin kid, he isn't goin anywhere.

the real dose
07-16-2008, 02:48 PM
He's goin to the BEARS ur BELOVED PACKERS ARE TO ATTRACTED TO A. RODGERS WELCOME TO A REX GROSSMAN ERA GREEN BAY!

socalpkrbkr
07-16-2008, 02:50 PM

The option of Brett signing with the Bears is not available to him at this point. I do not think he will be given that option either. This is definitely a stupid, baiting, and trolling question. Here's a real dose of reality, your two QBs suck. Good luck with picking a starter between those two scrubs.

newdude
07-16-2008, 03:06 PM
I would like him to succeed even if he were to go to another team.............................................. .....................................

so that won't happen with the Bears, lolz.

SMOKEONTHEWATER
07-16-2008, 03:08 PM
hey pack fans. im a bears fan. i didnt come here to bait or anything so dont jump down my throat.

brett will never be a bear im fully aware of that. but how would u pack fans react. bc i know it would be a weird day for me if it happened.

and also i would like to know how you guys feel about brett? other then my obvious dislike of the pack, im trying to be objective over this whole situation. but i ccant help but think that brett is just making himself look like a bad guy here. i wanna hear some pack fans thoughts

hughest4
07-16-2008, 03:14 PM
hey pack fans. im a bears fan. i didnt come here to bait or anything so dont jump down my throat.

brett will never be a bear im fully aware of that. but how would u pack fans react. bc i know it would be a weird day for me if it happened.

and also i would like to know how you guys feel about brett? other then my obvious dislike of the pack, im trying to be objective over this whole situation. but i ccant help but think that brett is just making himself look like a bad guy here. i wanna hear some pack fans thoughts

I appreciate you for not baiting, but the other Bears fan kind of is. This is a useless thread and i think we all know the answer to this question. I don't think any Packers fans wants to see Favre in another jersey, let alone the jersey of one of our biggest rivals