PDA

View Full Version : Source: B. Favre wants to play in Chicago

the real dose
07-16-2008, 02:06 PM
According to the radio station 97.9 "THE LOOP" this morning played Favre's interview saying himself he wants to be a BEAR! Has anyone heard anything about this. If your a true Bears Fan this would be incredible to have Favre on this team even if its just two seasons we will have a enourmous chance in the NFC I believe Favre loves the idea that he could be throwing TD'S all day Sunday to HESTER what a duo!!! Also he can make Booker be a very good 2nd receiver and develop Lloyd! And now with the signing of K.Jones this COULD be a very Great chance to give the COWBOYS a run for the NFC!!!

WE HAVENT WON A TITLE IN 23 YEARS SO LETS GIVE US A CHANCE EVEN IF ITS JUST A TWO YEAR RUN!!!

J. ANGELO SIGN BRETT FAVRE = TICKET SALES AND SUPER BOWL WIN!!!!

:smoking:

Soop
07-16-2008, 02:13 PM
I didn't hear about it. What else did he say?

SDBearsFan
07-16-2008, 02:17 PM
let's not get people's hopes up, lance briggs was quoted yesterday as saying Favre has a better chance of being hit by lightnight..twice, then playing in Chicago...even though nothing would make me happier then to see us sign him.

Soop
07-16-2008, 02:21 PM
:pray:

Soop
07-16-2008, 02:43 PM
Somebody in Chicago please confirm this.

cambovenzi
07-16-2008, 02:48 PM
interesting, but doubtful.

Shardik17
07-16-2008, 02:58 PM
let's not get people's hopes up, lance briggs was quoted yesterday as saying Favre has a better chance of being hit by lightnight..twice, then playing in Chicago...even though nothing would make me happier then to see us sign him.

I don't know, actually the lightning thing sounds better.:rolleyes:

I'm sorry, I'm just not as thrilled about this possibility as some of you are.
If it does transpire, it'll take alot for me to get use to.

...even if we do win.

Soop
07-16-2008, 03:13 PM
I talk to someone that's in Chicago and they said they haven't heard anything about this at all.

This better not be BS! :mad:

Jerry34
07-16-2008, 03:20 PM
According to the radio station 97.9 "THE LOOP" this morning played Favre's interview saying himself he wants to be a BEAR! Has anyone heard anything about this. If your a true Bears Fan this would be incredible to have Favre on this team even if its just two seasons we will have a enourmous chance in the NFC I believe Favre loves the idea that he could be throwing TD'S all day Sunday to HESTER what a duo!!! Also he can make Booker be a very good 2nd receiver and develop Lloyd! And now with the signing of K.Jones this COULD be a very Great chance to give the COWBOYS a run for the NFC!!!

WE HAVENT WON A TITLE IN 23 YEARS SO LETS GIVE US A CHANCE EVEN IF ITS JUST A TWO YEAR RUN!!!

J. ANGELO SIGN BRETT FAVRE = TICKET SALES AND SUPER BOWL WIN!!!!

:smoking:

I guess it would be interesting to see what Favre could do with another team. But what does that have to do with being a true Bears fan? Also the Bears sold out all their tickets in about an hour.

Jimi032890
07-16-2008, 03:22 PM
that would be nuts! i really hope this isnt a joke

Cub_StuckinSTL
07-16-2008, 03:22 PM
Somebody in Chicago please confirm this.

:shrug: I haven't heard ****....then again I dont listen to the radio

Soop
07-16-2008, 03:31 PM
:shrug: I haven't heard ****....then again I dont listen to the radio

Do you even get that station?

Shardik17
07-16-2008, 03:35 PM
Until I actually see a navy #4 with Favre on the back, I'm skeptical.

Does the addition of Favre really shue us in as Superbowl contenders?

I'm of the mind that we can get there without him.

Bulldog76
07-16-2008, 03:37 PM
I don't know, actually the lightning thing sounds better.:rolleyes:
I'm sorry, I'm just not as thrilled about this possibility as some of you are.
If it does transpire, it'll take alot for me to get use to.
...even if we do win.

Could you please name me a few quarterbacks that you would actually like on the bears roster...because I'm clueless on who you expect the Bears to get at the position...

And the radio station that is referenced is a Northern Illinois FM radio station. Somehow all of the AM sports radio stations in Chicago, Milwaukee, Green Bay have missed this tidbit...sounds like a false rumor to me.

cambovenzi
07-16-2008, 03:37 PM
if we get him, and still lose, he might get attacked.
possibly not a great health move for favre.

DamnGoat
07-16-2008, 03:39 PM
I'm pretty sure this rumor is bogus or else it'd be everywhere by now.

What's a bigger story than a guy wanting to play for his arch rival?

There's nothing on Rotoworld, ESPN, FOXSports or any major sports site about it.

If there's nothing credible in an hour or so then this thread needs to be closed.

Cub_StuckinSTL
07-16-2008, 03:41 PM

There's nothing on Rotoworld, ESPN, FOXSports or any major sports site about it.

If there's nothing credible in an hour or so then this thread needs to be closed.

Jimmy is doing it (I know different circumstance) but why not

IvyWentCrazy
07-16-2008, 03:47 PM
Guys a FM stations mentioned this... It was probably the DJ pulling **** out of his ***... Something like, "Welcome back to wNnnnnBC, so Bob, did you see this story out of green bay, bout Favre... Yes folks Brett Favre wants to untire... Yeah, can you believe that... Problem is, is the Packers don't want him... Which has lead to speculation about him possibly being traded to a different team... I heard somewhere that he wants to play for the Bears... Can you imagine that." (Official imaginative transcript)

Total ********, just trying to fill air time...

Soop
07-16-2008, 03:57 PM

I'm starting to think real dose thinks he's funny. I wonder why he made this thread in the Bears forum but didn't do this in the Packer forum. Instead he chose to make this one in the Packer forum.

http://www.prosportsdaily.com/forums/showthread.php?t=246504

HOWE do i do it
07-16-2008, 05:43 PM
I'm closing this until there is a CREDIBLE source.