PDA

View Full Version : Would Ainge buy out Scalabrine??

Vikes_Fan_TC
07-15-2008, 09:58 PM
Any one wondering if Ainge should try to buy out Scalabrine and use the 6M savings over the next 2 years to finalize the Posey situation? The way I see it, with Powe, Davis and O'Bryant in front of him, Scalabrine will never see the floor so why waste 6M over the next 2 years and get nothing for it. I know the fans may like him and he may be a good locker room guy but we're trying to repeat as champs and need some money to sign key guys like Posey and House. What do you all think? This is just my idea.

rufo4100
07-15-2008, 10:13 PM
Why would Scal agree to a buyout? He is currently playing on the leagues best team and getting good money. Scal wont agree to a buyout bc he has it made right now.

tonyd3b54
07-15-2008, 10:56 PM
im just hoping scal gets hurt this year so he doesnt hav to play at all... then the next year we trade him to some ****** team as an expiring contract and then use his money on FA's

DieHard CELT
07-15-2008, 11:40 PM
Why would Scal agree to a buyout? He is currently playing on the leagues best team and getting good money. Scal wont agree to a buyout bc he has it made right now.

i think you need to change this to "he is currently sitting on the bench"

Global Celtic
07-16-2008, 08:26 AM
Unlikely.
Like you said, everyone seems to like the guy (not the player...). Maybe in 09-10, in his last year of contract.

CelticTradition
07-17-2008, 11:25 PM
besides scal being a "good guy" he is ****ing useless

69centers
07-18-2008, 10:24 AM
Tony Allen, Scal, and future picks for Ron Artest.

y2shoes
07-18-2008, 12:35 PM
be awesome i never see it happening but to only give up those two guys fro Artest wouldnt be all that bad. But like other people have said i dont think Artest will put up with being a sixth man even though he will get lots of minutes but he is a loose cannon so you never know what he would do to that locker room!

WilymoPena
07-18-2008, 10:35 PM
SCABS!!!! hahaha I hope he gets lost in Asia or something and cant find his way back.

_Sn1P3r_
07-19-2008, 01:54 AM
Unlikely.
Like you said, everyone seems to like the guy (not the player...). Maybe in 09-10, in his last year of contract.

Haha yup. Guy, just not player.

Edwin
07-19-2008, 09:00 AM
lol. thats true everybody likes the guy not the player. He had like one good game for his whole celtics career when he was hitting all his threes consistently in a game. N i wz like wow this guy has some potential to be a good role player.lol. I guess everybody is just anticipating for him to explode like that again.lol.