PDA

View Full Version : Would you give up Monta or Andris?

fins08
07-15-2008, 08:13 PM
Well, I am from Miami and who would you want from Miami. We would give you Marion and 1 or 2 of Banks, Blount, and Cook. We want back Harrington and Monta/Biedrins. Would you do it? I am not suggesting you do this I just want to know your opinion so don't be hatin.

Tmac416
07-15-2008, 08:23 PM
alright i almost freaked ot but you seem normal so ill try not to. Monta ellis and biedrins are not mving anywhere peird. are gma nd coach made it very clear whenever they the chance, that those two are not moving. marion is not worth it. we have plent of sf and he cant not play pf in the west. why would we want to take back blounts contract back? ellis our point guard, the only one we got right now and is also are best player. biedrins is 22 and has improved every single year. they are the building blocks for our team and were not trading them to rent a player. getting marion helps us in no way escpially if we had to give up one of those guys. we offerd harington, you guys dont want it, thats as far as it will go.

garlicboy
07-15-2008, 08:36 PM
Crap for nothing. C'mon. We're not getting rid of 2 proven players aged 22 and 23. Marion is a player, but he's also an expiring contract. The rest is just garbage. Nobody would take Banks or Blount, because their contracts are terrible.

That's like me saying we want Beasley, we have Jackson and Harrington and Belinelli, except that would be much, much better than what your proposing.

DbOyZ_ILiVe4DIs
07-15-2008, 09:30 PM
Well, I am from Miami and who would you want from Miami. We would give you Marion and 1 or 2 of Banks, Blount, and Cook. We want back Harrington and Monta/Biedrins. Would you do it? I am not suggesting you do this I just want to know your opinion so don't be hatin.

I don't know if you're trying to insult us or if you just underestamate our squad. You can keep Marion. I'd rather go with the future.:smoking:

ULT WARRIOR408
07-15-2008, 09:43 PM
Dream On Chump Cuz Ellis & Beidrins Are Staying

robbnen#31
07-15-2008, 09:52 PM
If it was Marion and a 1st rounder for Biedrins and Harrington, with us knowing we would have Marion on an extention so that he wouldn't just be a rental, I would do it.

Saltinuts40
07-15-2008, 11:06 PM
No chance in hell. Never in a million years. Not gonna happen. Ellis and Biedrins will be like Stockton and Malone hear for better or worse. They will always be Warriors.

bayareafan650
07-16-2008, 05:49 AM
:laugh: close this thread

fins08
07-16-2008, 04:52 PM
I was just wondering. Now, I know waht you guys think, thanks. I didn't mean to insult the team, I just simply wanted tofind out your opinion on it.

Jimmy3702
07-16-2008, 05:36 PM
Maybe Andres. Not Monta unless it is for Lebron James.

tadmanny
07-16-2008, 09:22 PM
i would trade andris for a better package. he is more of a garbage points guy than a natural scorer. you cant give him the ball and say attack and automatically get 2 points. If we could get a solid big man, I would do a deal with biedrins. monta is untouchable in my eyes though. I wish i knew what other teams we were talking to other than the pistons and heat.

OaklandsFinest
07-16-2008, 09:46 PM
I'd give Harrington and Biedrens in a heart beat for Marion and maybe Chalmers or an equivilant. Marion is a GREAT defender and a good open floor threat. do this in a heart beat.

Manila Hitman
07-16-2008, 11:05 PM
Marion is a great defender and awesome in the open floor, but there is no way I would accept this trade if I were Chris Mullin. It's not like Marion changed the Heats season when he came to them. Miami may have shut down shop around the time he came, but he did not do a whole lot during his stint there. I know a lot of people would like to have Marion as our PF, but it would not work over here. The reason it worked a Phoenix is he had a beast in middle in Amare. Even when Amare got hurt, he still flourished because he had Steve Nash. Yes, Monta is great in the open floor as well, but they don't call him ONE Man Fastbreak for nothing. Nash and Baron are great at leading a fast break and making the right decision, but have you seen Ellis lead one consistently. No, because he was off to the races all by himself. When someone would put a body in front of him, you rarely ever see him slow down and pass it down to the wings, ala Nash and BD. He would just attack the basket even if that was not the best available shot. Don't get me wrong, I love Ellis and I want him to be a Warrior for life, but until he develops more into a PG, Marion would not be as effective.