PDA

View Full Version : Which trade sould we do for expiring contracts?

skizzlebizzle5
07-15-2008, 04:11 PM
which one sould we do

skizzlebizzle5
07-15-2008, 04:18 PM
we get marbury bring him off the bench ... unless he changes his ways which wont happen though. the you let him go and you have 21 million dollors to spend

hdxstunts1
07-15-2008, 04:25 PM
Take Marbury and Chandler. Chandler can be a very deep back-up 3. And marbury can be on the bench for Rose. Then we let Marbury go and have all that money to spend!!!

Chi-Town Finest
07-15-2008, 04:38 PM
Marbury would absolutely destroy the locker room and set a bad example for Rose. I like Chandler but Marbury will probably be a problem. I think the best scenario would be Marion.

kozelkid
07-15-2008, 04:54 PM
Marbury would absolutely destroy the locker room and set a bad example for Rose. I like Chandler but Marbury will probably be a problem. I think the best scenario would be Marion.

I wouldnt mind the marbury trade, but he would have to be bought out IMMEDIATELY

inL1MBO
07-15-2008, 05:06 PM
none. trade kirk for camby whos contract expires in 2010 and will be useful to the team

skizzlebizzle5
07-15-2008, 05:17 PM
why would we wait till 2010 thats stupid bulls fans are tired of waiting, but yeah we should do the trade for marbury and just buy him out

JordansBulls
07-15-2008, 05:21 PM
The last 2 trades are ridiculous to do. the first trade is impossible because Marbury and Chandler are on different teams and the Hornets aren't trading Chandler back to Chicago especially not with Larry Hughes in the deal.

The 2nd one is ok, but Marion will just leave anyway, so we would be left with nothing.

kozelkid
07-15-2008, 05:23 PM
The last 2 trades are ridiculous to do. the first trade is impossible because Marbury and Chandler are on different teams and the Hornets aren't trading Chandler back to Chicago especially not with Larry Hughes in the deal.

The 2nd one is ok, but Marion will just leave anyway, so we would be left with nothing.

umm it's called WILSON CHANDLER, you know the guy they drafted with our 23rd pick last year :eyebrow::laugh2:
and last 2 trades arent ridiculous cause you get expiring. sorry, most people realize that expirings are worth more than over hill stars that are overpaid and ridiculously overrated.

JordansBulls
07-15-2008, 05:30 PM
umm it's called WILSON CHANDLER, you know the guy they drafted with our 23rd pick last year :eyebrow::laugh2:
and last 2 trades arent ridiculous cause you get expiring. sorry, most people realize that expirings are worth more than over hill stars that are overpaid and ridiculously overrated.

I thought he was referring to Tyson Chandler.
:p

kozelkid
07-15-2008, 05:32 PM
I thought he was referring to Tyson Chandler.
:p

lol. I knew you were... cause I was like where the **** did hornets come from lol.
either way, I personally wouldnt mind any of those trades, but you of course are fan of the star player... :rolleyes::p

skizzlebizzle5
07-15-2008, 06:11 PM

wow urr an idiot, not tyson chandler ....wilson chandler on the knicks.