PDA

View Full Version : Fenway Park, Wrigley Field or Yankee Stadium?

BaseballFan
07-15-2008, 03:29 PM
If you only had tickets (where ever you wanted to seat) to go see a game in either Fenway Park, Wrigley Field, or Yankee Stadium, which one would you pick (or put these 3 in order) and explain why.

Since the current Yankee Stadium will be torn down sometime next year, of course many might pick that one, but if you could pretend that it wasn't going to be torn down that might change your vote. Many of you have already gone to at least 1 of these ballparks, probably 2 of them and maybe someone has visited all 3 and therefore some of you might not have a desire to go again.

nyyfan4life
07-15-2008, 03:34 PM
Yankee Stadium
Wrigley/Fenway

Never been to Fenway but have been to both YS and Wrigley. I just love everything about Yankee Stadium. Wrigley has an awesome experience I think for a fan. The people there are pretty friendly IMO.

ZHawk1123
07-15-2008, 03:35 PM
Have been to both Fenway and Wrigley but haven't had the opportunity to go to Yankee stadium... Although I'd like to...

Call me bias but... Fenway...

chinese_man_77
07-15-2008, 03:37 PM
i hate the red sox but id go with Fenway Park because ive always wanted to sit up on the monster

Cub_StuckinSTL
07-15-2008, 03:41 PM
To be honest if it were right now why wouldn't you want to go to yankee stadium? I've been to Wrigley numerous times and I'm going to go a lot more but this will be the last year of yankee stadium so why wouldn't you want to?

tking08
07-15-2008, 03:45 PM
To be honest if it were right now why wouldn't you want to go to yankee stadium? I've been to Wrigley numerous times and I'm going to go a lot more but this will be the last year of yankee stadium so why wouldn't you want to?

Exactly! I have been to Wrigley 100 times...

SidTheKid
07-15-2008, 03:47 PM
Haven't had the chance to visit Wrigley or Fenway but I honestly can't imagine them topping the awe and mystique of Yankee Stadium.

CubsRule08
07-15-2008, 03:48 PM
I would love to go to Yankee Stadium this year (and even Shea Stadium), but i dont have money :(

Zaunnie
07-15-2008, 03:52 PM
Fenway
Yankee
Wrigley

Shawh
07-15-2008, 03:54 PM
Yankee
Wrigley
Fenway

Never been to any :shrug: But since Yankee stadium is going to be gone soon.

bagwell368
07-15-2008, 03:55 PM
Been to Fenway > 80 times
Wrigley - 3 times
Yankee - 5 times

Fenway
Wrigley

Yankee

ugafan
07-15-2008, 03:56 PM
Yankee
Fenway

Wrigley

I truly think Wrigley is the most overrated stadium. I's old and the atmosphere is crazy, other than that, it's okay.

bigtony989
07-15-2008, 04:03 PM
fenway gotta get on top of the monster just has to be done
wrigley
yankee

Run Gardner Run
07-15-2008, 04:16 PM
I have been to Yankee Stadium over 100 times, Fenway 10 times and Wrigley 7 times.

Yankee Stadium is a great experience, and not just because im a fan, but the energy of the stadium erupts even just when Derek Jeters name is called over the loud speaker

Fenway. The first time I went was in 1996, and I had worn my Yankee hat and Mattingly jersey, and maybe got one comment, and I actually enjoyed myself. I have been there 9 times since 1999 and ANYBODY wearing a hat other than the Red Sox, they will ridicule you. Ive seen a 10 year old boy with a Yankee hat get smacked upside the head, I have even seen a 15 year old kid get ****ted on in the middle of a pack for wearing a Astros hat AN ASTROS hat for ****s sake. The Park is nice, but honestly, it wouldnt be in my top 5

Wrigley. What can I say about Wrigley that isnt great. The fans are great (Unless you wear NL Central apperal) but its all fun. Yeah, they havent won in 99 years, but it just has the feel of baseball history (and movie history, Rookie of the Year haha) all over it.

1. Yankee Stadium
2. Wrigley
3. Out of those, Fenway

v3n0m
07-15-2008, 04:43 PM
I am pretty sure Fenway is winning because the Red Sox are the current champs and the stadium is on demand, but the truth is that the yankee stadium is waaaaaay better...

Aapox
07-15-2008, 04:53 PM
1. Yankee Stadium
2. Fenway
3. Wrigley

Yankee stadium due to the history more than anything...Fenway a very close number two because I think it has one of the coolest layouts of any MLB ballpark ever. Wrigley is easily third because I've been there a ton of times and have never been to either one of the other two!

L-MiLLZ44
07-15-2008, 05:06 PM
1. Fenway Park (never been there)
2. Wrigley Field (never been there)
3. Yankee Stadium (been there 100x and i'm a mets fan)

J4KOP99
07-15-2008, 05:13 PM
The right field bleachers at Yankee Stadium is an experience that cannot be matched. If you sit in section 39 during a big game you will have the time of your life. Also the whole experience...56,000+ in a sellout, the noise during a sell out is incredible.
As for Fenway, I have been there a couple times, once for a yankee vs red sox playoff game and I had a great time. The stadium is unbelievable and it looks so cool.
Wrigley I have never been too but I would love to go to a day game and watch the cubbies.
1. Yankee Stadium
2. Fenway Park
3. Wrigley(I have not been there.)

Max Power
07-15-2008, 05:15 PM
I've been to all three.

Went to Fenway in 1996 then again in 2005. In '96 it was pretty run down and blah. They've done a whole bunch in making it better. It seems almost as if they've copied the Wrigley gameplan, as far as atmosphere outside/around the ball park. Give the nod to Wrigely for having the original master plan and no chanting that a team that isn't even playing there that day sucks.

Went to Yankee Stadium a couple years back. Monument Park can't be duplicated by any other team in American sports. A real sense of history in the place. I would have loved to have been able to see a game in the place in its original form before the updates.

chicagofan71
07-15-2008, 06:22 PM
I've been to all of them and like them all. I barely give the edge to Wrigley over Fenway, then Yankee after that. All great thoguh

CardzRule
07-15-2008, 07:14 PM
Yankee Stadium

1) Wrigley smells really, really bad.
2) Red Sox fans are insane.

MoJay
07-15-2008, 07:28 PM
Wrigley Field I hear the atmosphere and experience is great, I've been to Yankee Stadium a good amount of times and it was cool and everything especially my first few times but I really want to go to Wrigley + I am a Cubs fan

Tragedy
07-15-2008, 07:44 PM
Homer alert.

Fenway Park.

Never been to the other two, so how can I really say?

pjm316
07-15-2008, 08:05 PM
Yankee stadium

History

But I definitely want to go to a day game at Wrigley. The cubs are my 2nd team

Cub_StuckinSTL
07-15-2008, 08:19 PM
Yankee Stadium

stupidest things i've heard in my life

H-MYK
07-15-2008, 08:21 PM
Wrigley, although I've always wanted to go to all 3 stadiums.

ugafan
07-15-2008, 08:22 PM
stupidest things i've heard in my life

That's just a rumor, it smelled fine to me. Some of the people stink though.

Cub_StuckinSTL
07-15-2008, 08:29 PM
That's just a rumor, it smelled fine to me. Some of the people stink though.

I know its a rumor and its a dumb one....everyone knows its the L thats smells like piss

Sportscenterman
07-15-2008, 08:54 PM
Never been to Wrigley or Fenway. I've been to Yankee Stadium numerous times and love the experience and the history which I don't believe the others have although they are also great.

quiksilver2491
07-15-2008, 09:12 PM
I've been to Yankee stadium about 15 times and Fenway about 10 times, never been to Wrigley. Yankee stadium was cool, I enjoyed the experiences there, besides the cocky arrogant fans that no nothing about baseball besides the Yankees. Fenway is great too, not to mention I think the atmosphere is better there, they seem to get more excited about the Sox than Yankee fans in Yankee stadium do. Since i've only been to those two I would have to say Fenway is my personal favorite.

hammerinhank
07-15-2008, 09:45 PM
I live in Boston so I have been to both Fenway and Yankee Stadium a **** load of times and love Yankee Stadium and hate Fenway... With that being said I picked Wrigley because I gave yet to get the chance to go...

Fenway = Old and Overrated.

nascar10294
07-15-2008, 09:47 PM
been to the stadium 9 times and fenway twice, would like to go to wrigley so

Yankee
Fenway
Wrigley(only cause i've never been there)

ZHAKIDD532
07-15-2008, 10:26 PM
I'm not a Yankee fan, so it didn't hold that same mystique it does for others. It's a very underwhelming stadium for me.

I have never been out to Wrigley, but I have been to Fenway. That I think would be my #1 choice...

So:

Fenway Park
Wrigley Field
Yankee Stadium

MelkyNYY
07-15-2008, 10:33 PM
Fenway is like a sandbox

and this is a homer poll. Ive never been to Wrigley, and im sure if any red sox fan has ever been to Yankee Stadium they cant possibly vote for Fenway. Because ive been to both and Fenway is in Shea territory. Its so tiny.

Wrigley i cant comment on

sanfranfan1210
07-15-2008, 10:40 PM
Wrigley
Fenway
Yankee

Freel for prez
07-15-2008, 10:45 PM
None

ZHAKIDD532
07-15-2008, 10:57 PM
Fenway is like a sandbox

and this is a homer poll. Ive never been to Wrigley, and im sure if any red sox fan has ever been to Yankee Stadium they cant possibly vote for Fenway. Because ive been to both and Fenway is in Shea territory. Its so tiny.

Wrigley i cant comment on
You complain about this being a homer thread and you say that Fenway can't compare to Yankee Stadium as a Yankee fan...wow...

Fenway>Yankee Stadium

TheShowzOver
07-15-2008, 11:46 PM
Fenway Park without a doubt. It is the only park i've been to and the one i would want to go to if i had the chance out of the three. The first time you go to Fenway it is truly amazing

Cadarn
07-16-2008, 12:03 AM
all three of them look like dumps in need of major work

Theriot2
07-16-2008, 12:05 AM
1. Wrigley (Bleachers)
2. Fenway
3. Yankee

gocubbies2008
07-16-2008, 12:33 AM
For all you Cubs fans here are some great Wrigley Field Photos (http://horschgallery.com/tproductlist.aspx?catId=%C5%93F) that prove Wrigley Field has the best stadium. It also sits in the best city in the world. Check out these Chicago Skyline Photos (http://www.horschgallery.com/).

dmb
07-16-2008, 01:10 AM
I truly think Wrigley is the most overrated stadium. I's old and the atmosphere is crazy, other than that, it's okay.

how is it overrated?

by the way I'm biased towards Wrigley but not sure how it's overrated

bosox3431
07-16-2008, 02:18 AM
never been to any of them, so of course I would choose Fenway, that should be a given. Id love to go to Yankee stadium though, I just have a love for baseball, and could give a **** less where I watch it, and thats one stadium Id love to go to. Wrigley, Id like to go there, but near as much as the other two.

HighVelocity
07-16-2008, 02:28 AM
It's an amazing feeling when you walk into Yankee Stadium. It's unlike anything else.

Run Gardner Run
07-16-2008, 02:32 AM
You complain about this being a homer thread and you say that Fenway can't compare to Yankee Stadium as a Yankee fan...wow...

Fenway>Yankee Stadium

Fenway isnt > Yankee Stadium. Im sorry. I have been there about 10 times and you dont get the same feeling walking in like you do at Yankee Stadium. My (met) friend said he has never gotten goosebumps at a baseball game in his life, until Mariano came in last weekend against the Sox when we went.

Twinke Masta
07-16-2008, 09:19 AM
1. Fenway - because I was once a red sox fan long time ago
2. Yankee Stadium - New York brotherly love

Chaotic
07-16-2008, 09:25 AM

Fenway>Yankee Stadium

I'm sorry, but Yankee Stadium is better then Fenway.

The history of Yankee stadium alone makes the above comment worth making. Think about all of the Hall Of Famers from there, think of all the championships, think about everything. Not only that, you CONSTANTLY see Sox fans starting **** with the Yankees. Whether it's wearing fake blonde hair to bother Arod or to throw a beer on Sheffield, it happens constantly. How many times do you see that happening at Yankee Stadium?

That being said:

Yankee Stadium
Wrigley Field
Fenway Park

MrBloop
07-16-2008, 10:00 AM
I've been to all three, I'm a Yank Fan, I happen to think there is no more magical place to see a baseball game than the Stadium.

But I can see the appeal of both Wrigley and Fenway.

Fenway is too close quarters for me, the seats are crap, and your thighs are rubbing the obnoxious Sawx fan ur sitting next to...I also happened to be the only, or one of the only people of color sitting in the lower level, that made me feel a lil out of place, but cool at the same time. I liked oldschool feel, but the beer and food cost more than the satdium, and that was back in 2003.
I also saw alot, and I mean alot less hott chicks than both Wrigley and the Stadium. I did like the Vibe though, even if it was filled with my enimies, You cant beat Yankees/Red Sox at the Fens. 4 stars*

Wrigley was cool, but I was there right after 9/11, so the vibe was a lil different than I'm sure it would've been under diff circumstances. Great looking park, especially in the day time, but the bleacher seats were a lil weak, and the Pizza I had there was like eating a cement brick with cheese and pepperoni...deep dish is not the way to go chi town. I'm sure if I had better seats, I would've enjoyed it a lil more. 3 stars*

The Stadium is ofcourse my favorite, by default, but there are spots in it that I hate. I love the right field bleachers, but you cant drink there anymore.
I love the upper deck behind home plate, but hate it to the left or right. You cant beat the right field low mezz tho, best seat in the house, lots of foul balls and HR's. Great food, and I sneak in beer all the time.

5stars***

But I will close with this, Fenway Park is a joke in terms of a competetive ballpark, the dimension's are ********...its like a womans softball park.

Tragedy
07-16-2008, 10:08 AM
I've been to all three, I'm a Yank Fan, I happen to think there is no more magical place to see a baseball game than the Stadium.

But I can see the appeal of both Wrigley and Fenway.

Fenway is too close quarters for me, the seats are crap, and your thighs are rubbing the obnoxious Sawx fan ur sitting next to...I also happened to be the only, or one of the only people of color sitting in the lower level, that made me feel a lil out of place, but cool at the same time. I liked oldschool feel, but the beer and food cost more than the satdium, and that was back in 2003.
I also saw alot, and I mean alot less hott chicks than both Wrigley and the Stadium. I did like the Vibe though, even if it was filled with my enimies, You cant beat Yankees/Red Sox at the Fens. 4 stars*

Wrigley was cool, but I was there right after 9/11, so the vibe was a lil different than I'm sure it would've been under diff circumstances. Great looking park, especially in the day time, but the bleacher seats were a lil weak, and the Pizza I had there was like eating a cement brick with cheese and pepperoni...deep dish is not the way to go chi town. I'm sure if I had better seats, I would've enjoyed it a lil more. 3 stars*

The Stadium is ofcourse my favorite, by default, but there are spots in it that I hate. I love the right field bleachers, but you cant drink there anymore.
I love the upper deck behind home plate, but hate it to the left or right. You cant beat the right field low mezz tho, best seat in the house, lots of foul balls and HR's. Great food, and I sneak in beer all the time.

5stars***

But I will close with this, Fenway Park is a joke in terms of a competetive ballpark, the dimension's are ********...its like a womans softball park.
So in other words, you're a Yankees fan that doesn't like anything Red Sox? Shocking.:rolleyes:

Cub_StuckinSTL
07-16-2008, 10:31 AM
Tragedys a homer :p

Padres Son
07-16-2008, 01:56 PM
Never been to Wrigley, so I can't comment on that.

I gotta go with Fenway between Fenway and Yankee Stadium. I don't think you can beat the atmosphere at Fenway.

Also, if someone was going to GIVE me tickets, Fenway would be worth the most. I just paid $310 for two bleacher seats to see Sox-Yanks next Saturday. Yikes.

bostncelts34
07-16-2008, 05:55 PM
I have been to Yankee Stadium over 100 times, Fenway 10 times and Wrigley 7 times.

Yankee Stadium is a great experience, and not just because im a fan, but the energy of the stadium erupts even just when Derek Jeters name is called over the loud speaker

Fenway. The first time I went was in 1996, and I had worn my Yankee hat and Mattingly jersey, and maybe got one comment, and I actually enjoyed myself. I have been there 9 times since 1999 and ANYBODY wearing a hat other than the Red Sox, they will ridicule you. Ive seen a 10 year old boy with a Yankee hat get smacked upside the head, I have even seen a 15 year old kid get ****ted on in the middle of a pack for wearing a Astros hat AN ASTROS hat for ****s sake. The Park is nice, but honestly, it wouldnt be in my top 5

Wrigley. What can I say about Wrigley that isnt great. The fans are great (Unless you wear NL Central apperal) but its all fun. Yeah, they havent won in 99 years, but it just has the feel of baseball history (and movie history, Rookie of the Year haha) all over it.

1. Yankee Stadium
2. Wrigley
3. Out of those, Fenway

biased much? haha try wearing a Red sox hat to Yankee stadium. I havent done it personally, but alot of friends of mine have, and have been spit on, gotten into fights, **** thrown at them. Its just how it is at fenway and yankee stadium. so stop being so biased.

cubbiefan2006
07-16-2008, 06:06 PM
fenway, ive already been to wrigley

ManRam
07-16-2008, 06:19 PM
Been to all three. Wrigley once, and Fenway and Yankee Stadium many times. I don't think any are "dumps".

I'm probably somewhat bias, but I love the Fenway environment, the small size that feels so unique, the Green Monster, the fans, the tunnels...everything. It just feels like a ball park should be, and not a commercialized new era park. No other park is like it. There are tons of huge parks, but Fenway is the only small one left, where you feel like you're right on top of the field. I can see how you could hate it. It is small. It is uncomfortable, but it's real baseball, and a real baseball environment. It has so much character.

Yankee Stadium is great too. There is less of an atmosphere in my opinion, but it is huge, and the classic features make it amazing. It is a bit more boring, sans Monument Park, but it is amazing, and rich in history.

Wrigley is nice, but my least favorite of the three.

1. Fenway
2. Yankee Stadium

3. Wrigley

hammerinhank
07-16-2008, 06:27 PM
biased much? haha try wearing a Red sox hat to Yankee stadium. I havent done it personally, but alot of friends of mine have, and have been spit on, gotten into fights, **** thrown at them. Its just how it is at fenway and yankee stadium. so stop being so biased.

Im a Braves fan, one of my best friends is a Red Sox fan and another is a Yankees fan. Every year we go to Yankee Stadium for a week and catch 3 games while there and not once has my friend whos a Sox game been harassed besides friendly bickering but when we do the same thing at Fenway the Yankees fan get ****ed with non-stop and not in a friendly manner... Sorry I live in Boston and think they have the worst fans, also many of them are clueless when it actually comes to baseball...(Not talking about everyone as their are some very inteligant ones when it comes to baseball including ones on this site)

The Intimidator
07-16-2008, 06:37 PM
my order and explanation is as follows:

1. wrigley field, because i have never been there before and i would like to see the ivy wall in person. plus the cubs fans wouldn't mind as much as yankee fans would if i wore my sox hat. :D

2. fenway park, because even though i have been there about a hundred times, its very cramped, and you have a great chance of having someone else's beer spilled on you, its still one of the most historic ballparks around, and its home of my sox. plus there is no experience better than sitting in the monster seats, trust me.

3. yankee stadium, because i have been there once, and i was not welcomed warmly. it was obviously because i was wearing my sox attire, but my father and i were minding our own business and we still could not stop being harassed. that being said, it is the place where some of the game's most historic moments occurred, and it is a shame that it is being torn down.

SportsFan1988
07-16-2008, 06:40 PM
Yankee stadium - The house that Ruth built!

pavel96
07-16-2008, 09:16 PM
which has most championships and is home to 26 championships and the most ledgends and where the biggest moments have happened, and it isnt home to the two biggest droughts in sports history

The2ndComming
07-16-2008, 09:44 PM
Im a Yankee Fan, but I would want to go to Fenway, just because I've been to Wrigley and Yankee a number of times. Monument Park makes yankee stadium the best, but the green monster, and the ivy outfield wall leave fenway and wrigley close behind.

The2ndComming
07-16-2008, 09:51 PM

1. wrigley field, because i have never been there before and i would like to see the ivy wall in person. plus the cubs fans wouldn't mind as much as yankee fans would if i wore my sox hat. :D

2. fenway park, because even though i have been there about a hundred times, its very cramped, and you have a great chance of having someone else's beer spilled on you, its still one of the most historic ballparks around, and its home of my sox. plus there is no experience better than sitting in the monster seats, trust me.

3. yankee stadium, because i have been there once, and i was not welcomed warmly. it was obviously because i was wearing my sox attire, but my father and i were minding our own business and we still could not stop being harassed. that being said, it is the place where some of the game's most historic moments occurred, and it is a shame that it is being torn down.

Wow dude this is a joke right, your saying sox fans get harassed at yankee. A few of my friends have went to fenway in yankee attire and gotten much worse. 1 got punched in the stadium, while another got beer thrown on him, not spilled, then punched later in the parking lot. So please look at it from the other point of view before saying crap like that.

Theriot2
07-16-2008, 09:54 PM
It has to be Wrigley. Or Fenway. I like em' both.

Degz
07-16-2008, 09:56 PM
Wrigley

JetsYanksDevils
07-16-2008, 09:56 PM

of course your gonna be harrased dont show up wearing red sox gear if you dont want to be harrased its the same as if a yankee fan went to fenway

Desert Plains
07-16-2008, 10:05 PM
Yankee Stadium! Why even ask the question?

phillyphan4ever
07-16-2008, 10:26 PM
wow this was stuff, but i went with the green monster and fenway

Tragedy
07-16-2008, 10:27 PM
Yankee Stadium! Why even ask the question?
Because others disagree with you?

Cubs Fan 4Ever
07-16-2008, 10:37 PM
I've been to all three...but i have to give the nod to wrigley simply because the atmosphere is amazing not to mention the location and history of that place...

Fenway is okay
Yankee stadium is quite an experience especially in the bleachers...good fun

The Intimidator
07-16-2008, 10:41 PM
Wow dude this is a joke right, your saying sox fans get harassed at yankee. A few of my friends have went to fenway in yankee attire and gotten much worse. 1 got punched in the stadium, while another got beer thrown on him, not spilled, then punched later in the parking lot. So please look at it from the other point of view before saying crap like that.

oh, i'm sure it's just as hard for a yankee fan at fenway park, i'm not saying that its not. however, your friends must have done something to provoke being punched and being douced with beer. and i'm not naive enough to think that i wasn't going to be harassed for wearing red sox apparel at yankee stadium. the point of this forum, however, is to share your opinion of which stadium you would choose and why. i stated my opinion, and i would appreciate it if you respected my opinion instead of refering to it as crap.

Tragedy
07-16-2008, 10:43 PM
You also have to realize that just because it happened a few times to you/friends doesn't mean it's the norm. I have gone to MANY Red Sox games in my life and seen all different jerseys/hats (Including plenty of Yankees), and I have seen maybe one or two small instances of "fighting". Obviously it happens when you get the drunk idiots (Just like with any team), but we can't act like it's the norm for one teams fans to ALWAYS harass.

chicubs377
07-16-2008, 10:51 PM
they are all beatiful but I'm a cubs fan so wrigley for sure.

Cubsfan162512
07-16-2008, 10:58 PM
I've been to all three and although i'm a Cubs fan i enjoy Wrigley the most

Run Gardner Run
07-17-2008, 02:25 AM
RF Bleachers on 161st and River Ave is an experience no man should ever miss.

Lady's Man
07-17-2008, 02:43 AM
if you want to have a good time with your boys..... yankee

if you want to have a good time with your family... fenway

turner field is still the best

Run Gardner Run
07-17-2008, 02:47 AM
if you want to have a good time with your boys..... yankee

if you want to have a good time with your family... fenway

turner field is still the best

Unless your a Yankee fan

danbuc0101
07-17-2008, 03:07 AM
Why would anyone who isnt a yankee, red sox, or cubs fan want to go to those gay *** stadiums. Personally i could give less of a ****.

Run Gardner Run
07-17-2008, 03:09 AM
Why would anyone who isnt a yankee, red sox, or cubs fan want to go to those gay *** stadiums. Personally i could give less of a ****.

Because....These 3 stadiums are the definition of baseball history?:confused:

nyyfan4life
07-17-2008, 03:11 AM

Too bad your opinion isn't wanted at this moment.

Roadie Jr.
07-17-2008, 05:53 AM
Wrigley Field, by far, really not even close.

Cub_StuckinSTL
07-17-2008, 08:23 AM

then you are not a true fan....theres a reason that these stadiums ALWAYS and I stress ALWAYS sell out

Tragedy
07-17-2008, 09:48 AM
Unless your a Yankee fan
All you'll get is silly "Yankee Sucks" kidding remarks.

..Unless you're an *******.

I assume the same goes at Yankee Stadium for Red Sox gear.

Run Gardner Run
07-17-2008, 10:05 AM
All you'll get is silly "Yankee Sucks" kidding remarks.

..Unless you're an *******.

I assume the same goes at Yankee Stadium for Red Sox gear.

If you wear the gear you get more than "---- Sucks" at any of those 3 stadiums if you wear the rival gear

bartoron
07-17-2008, 10:04 PM
I would go to Wrigley Field, since I've been to Yankee stadium a ton of times before (it's cool and everything, but it's honestly not that nice looking). I went to Fenway once when I was 9, but even though I don't really remember much from that game, it still counts as going there. However, I've never been to Wrigley Field, so I'd love to go there. Not only does it have a ton of history, but it's also a beautiful ballpark.

The General
07-17-2008, 11:10 PM
everything about Wrigley is awesome, except the bathrooms.

Soxfan54
07-17-2008, 11:35 PM
im a white sox fan, but i have to say that wrigly stadium is the best. When youre sitting in the bleachers it feels like your actually on the field. The atmosphere is also amazing, but the rest the stadium is a dump. I like yankee stadium more than fenway. It has so much more history...sorry bosox fans

In_Ned_I_Trust
07-18-2008, 12:43 AM
Never been to either of those 3 but I would love to see Yankee Stadium first then really a toss up between Wrigley and Fenway, BTW what's the 4th oldest stadium?

nstachowski
07-18-2008, 01:13 AM
If you wear the gear you get more than "---- Sucks" at any of those 3 stadiums if you wear the rival gear

Actually, no. I just went to a Cardinals/Cubs game on July 4 and there were tons of both fans there, and they got along fine for the most part. There were alot of kidding remarks but only the few *******s really caused problems

nstachowski
07-18-2008, 01:14 AM
I would go to Fenway just because I hate the Cubs and Yankees and i dont mind the Red Sox

BaseballFan
07-19-2008, 09:43 AM
Heys guys thanks for all the responses! :cheers:

BTW what's the 4th oldest stadium?

Dodger Stadium (1962)

BrooklynBalla20
07-19-2008, 10:08 AM
i've never been to any of these stadiums before because i'm too poor to get good seats lol, so i wold like to visit all of them but if i had to pick one i would go to fenway. i think its a great environment there because the fans are so passionate about the team

SJ5382
07-19-2008, 10:30 AM
I would definitely pick Fenway. I think it is the most amazing, unique stadium in the game and I have been to both Wrigley and Yankee Stadium as well. I think Yankee Stadium is only good for its great history and the actually stadium itself is nothing special at all. Wrigley has the best atmosphere I have ever experienced at a baseball game, but I don't think any stadium in the game compares to Fenway Park.

Hint Of Sarcasm
07-19-2008, 11:28 AM

I've been to Wrigley several times, and the only time I went and wasn't harassed was when I didn't wear any baseball gear at all. I've had beer thrown at me for wearing a Marlins jersey before. :confused: Same thing happened at the White Sox/Cubs game I went to. My girlfriend never wants to go back there again because people kept yelling at me and they threw beer on both of us. Seriously now, I had people all the way down at Union Station just randomly come up to me and start screaming about how much the Sox suck after a game. :down:

That all being said, the bleachers are the ****. Even though I was constantly harassed and shoved it was an amazing time and I recommend it to anyone. I personally think that if they just tore Wrigley down (NOT the park or the bleachers, just the seats) and modernized them, Wrigley would easily be the best park in baseball.

I'm voting for Yankee because I've always wanted to go there.

OHMYLORD
07-19-2008, 11:49 AM
Yankee Stadium

At first I was like what??? and then I saw you were a cardinals fan and was like ohhhh...