PDA

View Full Version : Fuku, Soto, Aram, Z, Demp, Marmol vs. AL All Stars (7/15)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6]

DaSox_05
07-16-2008, 01:23 PM
I'd love to have tickets to the ASG

I have been a White Sox season ticket holder since 2003 and that year was the ASG and HR Derby at the cell, it was pretty cool. That year Pulojs and Garret Anderson was in the finals. Pulojs if I remember correctly hit like 12 in one round so that was a bright spot for the Derby but like Hamilton, Pulojs los in the finals to Anderson. As for the ASG thats the game where Hank Blaylock hit a homerun off Eric Gagne (thats when he was good when he had that long streak of like 80 some saves) in the bottom of the 8th to put the AL up for good. Its an awesome experience. I was tempted to sell them but couldnt I just had to go.

Cub_StuckinSTL
07-16-2008, 01:25 PM
I would too.

So I could sell them and make a ****ton of cash.

Then you buy me booze?

Dfan25
07-16-2008, 10:12 PM
I know is a bit early but i was looking at the cubs and brewers schedule and if everybody stays on turn for both teams we are looking at the following matchups for the july 28-31st series:

Lilly- Sabathia

Zambrano- Sheets

Dempster- Parra

Harden- TBD

turnaround3
07-16-2008, 10:22 PM
I know is a bit early but i was looking at the cubs and brewers schedule and if everybody stays on turn for both teams we are looking at the following matchups for the july 28-31st series:

Lilly- Sabathia

Zambrano- Sheets

Dempster- Parra

Harden- TBD

On paper thats no less than 2 and no more than 3 wins for the Cubs.

Theriot2
07-16-2008, 10:26 PM

Lilly- Sabathia

Zambrano- Sheets

Dempster- Parra

Harden- TBD

So I am saying...sweep:shrug:

cubsfan2206
07-16-2008, 10:26 PM
you guys think uggla will be booed when the marlins come to wrigley next week??

Theriot2
07-16-2008, 10:28 PM

yes:D

turnaround3
07-17-2008, 01:04 AM

To no avail.

CubsRule08
07-17-2008, 01:17 AM

Lilly - Sabathia

Zambrano - Sheets

Dempster - Parra

Harden - TBD

:puke: and this is the game i had to choose (and yes i know it might not happen that way, but if it does, then it will be nervewrecking to watch)

croce_99
07-17-2008, 02:41 AM

Well he won't be cheered, that's for sure.

However, he didn't cost the NL the game. He contributed, but wasn't the only one.

turnaround3
07-17-2008, 05:45 AM

However, he didn't cost the NL the game. He contributed, but wasn't the only one.

It's hard to say a single player costs any given game. But, if you had to pick one member of the NL who contributed the most effort towards actually losing the game (or the least towards winning it, however you wanna look at it), it's gotta be big bad Dan.

Theriot2
07-17-2008, 10:13 AM

So. Corey Hart will also be booed when he comes to Wrigley then.

croce_99
07-17-2008, 03:21 PM
So. Corey Hart will also be booed when he comes to Wrigley then.
Corey hart should be booed everytime he comes to wrigley....just because he's corey freakin' hart.

AndyDufresne
07-17-2008, 03:23 PM
Corey hart should be booed everytime he comes to wrigley....just because he's corey freakin' hart.

Dfan25
07-17-2008, 07:13 PM
Well with the cubs off until tomorrow i will find myself watching the cards and padres tonight. I hate the all star break. Too many days without the cubs for me. Hopefully Peavy is on tonight and the cards drop 5 games back.

Dfan25
07-17-2008, 07:20 PM
Per Buster Olney on espn. A's get Cardenas, Outman, & Spencer. Cardenas was the phillies # 2 propect while Outman and Spencer were ranked 4th and 28th respectively.

Sorry i meant to put this on the trade thread lol!