PDA

View Full Version : When do you think the whole Favre situation will be resolved?

iam brett favre
07-15-2008, 09:55 AM
This whole situation with Favre will be resolved? Before, during, or after training camp.. or never.

iam brett favre
07-15-2008, 09:57 AM
I think it will be during training camp.

4favre4
07-15-2008, 10:23 AM
Before because I hope TT will just say come back to camp we will let you start and we are thankful for you

hughest4
07-15-2008, 03:56 PM
I have no idea when it will be resolved, but i am hoping that it happens as soon as possible. I don't want this whole issue floating over our heads for much longer. During training camp we really need to come together as a team and not worry about other things.

RcrkllrH2
07-15-2008, 04:39 PM
I have no idea when it will be resolved, but i am hoping that it happens as soon as possible. I don't want this whole issue floating over our heads for much longer. During training camp we really need to come together as a team and not worry about other things.

i totally agree....and i think its because of that that it needs to be dealt with before training camp, we cant have this distraction off the field

granted no matter what happens it might still be a distraction, but a lesser one at least

XJW18
07-16-2008, 07:05 PM
Before because I hope TT will just say come back to camp we will let you start and we are thankful for you

ya i think we would all love that!!
lol