PDA

View Full Version : Marion Trades.

TMAC94
07-15-2008, 07:37 AM
From a houston fan next season, you have beasly, wade, marion and haslem.

dont trade marion, you gotta be silly to want too trade him. i reckon you guys can get far, beasly is gonna put up good numbers, wade is d-wade and marion is good as, id trade haslem for a centre then you guys would be set. get far in playoffs imo.

MiamiHeatMafia
07-15-2008, 07:57 AM
We need a point guard though I know Mario is good but I don't know if he can be our starter right now, but I wouldn't mind it.

daleja424
07-15-2008, 07:58 AM
I say give Mario and Anthony a chance...if it doesn't work then we worry about it. I agree with the Rockets fan... maybe we should give this team a chance to show what it can do...

noturnormalhero
07-15-2008, 09:06 AM
maybe we could give them a chance but why trade away a solid bench player in Haslem that was a starter on your championship roster a few years back? He's done everything we've asked of him. He was nearly forced to become an offensive weapon even though his game is primarily defense and rebounding. If we trade Haslem we'll have Powell coming off the bench? Say Beasley gets injured..who would you rather START the game? If we're going to trade anything let it be the 2nd round picks we keep acquiring and we never put to use anyways and trade away cook/wright rather than have them take up space on the bench. i like both guys but for the the team and for them as individual players, sittin on the bench isn't doing much. Quinn is even caught interest from teams like the Clippers and Warriors. Use him in a trade too if need be.

greek miami hea
07-15-2008, 09:18 AM
guys.the team as is now is a playoff team.and with d wade and marion and with the other young players,who knows?